PDA

View Full Version : Emergence of a star

Statecoachingblows**
11-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Dak! Despite coaching miscues, despite being the underdog, despite the personal life hardships, despite not being expected to do shit. Dak learns, improves, and instilled will into his teammates. That's an uncoachable characteristic (thank god). He's got that "it" that we all value so much. What he went through this week turned him into a man. The coaching staff now, or if it changes, is irrelevant at this point. The team fights their own fight from here on out. Hailstate! Go To Hell Ole Miss!

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-09-2013, 10:27 PM
I think DeRunnya has the potential to be a hell of a wide out for us. I wish we'd give him a deep shot or two every game

Statecoachingblows**
11-09-2013, 10:30 PM
We had several young guys show what they can do. Just want to see them be utilized like they should be. I also want to win the lottery so...ummm

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 10:32 PM
I think DeRunnya has the potential to be a hell of a wide out for us. I wish we'd give him a deep shot or two every game

We did today, but Dak threw them out of bounds.

tcdog70
11-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Tyler threw a nice Ball to Bear for the TD

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-09-2013, 11:03 PM
We did today, but Dak threw them out of bounds.
That's fine with me. If I had a 6'6" receiver that could play D1 basketball I'd tell my QB that if he misses then it better be too high. I want him to throw it high and let him go get.

Tyler threw a nice Ball to Bear for the TD
Yes he did. I actually loved that play