PDA

View Full Version : Next Monday

starkvegasdawg
01-19-2021, 01:27 AM
While still a long ways out into the future weather wise, signs are possibly starting to point to a possible severe threat for next Monday. Way too early to talk any sort of specifics such as type info severe weather, how bad it will be, or exact locations to be impacted. May not even happen at all. What we do know is a storm system will be moving into the area during this timeframe. Wind shear is expected to be more than sufficient. The question revolves around how much instability will it have to work with. If it can move through during the peak heating hours and if there is sunshine during the morning and midday hours, then we could get enough juice to kick off some severe storms. Just a wait and see right now on how it all comes together or if it comes together.

parabrave
01-19-2021, 02:10 AM
Friday looking little bumpy for the 84 corridor.

K9 Avenger
01-20-2021, 10:15 PM
Bump

Commercecomet24
01-20-2021, 10:41 PM
Yeah any updates ?

DownwardDawg
01-20-2021, 11:06 PM
Friday looking little bumpy for the 84 corridor.

I'll be traveling from MD Anderson on 84 all day long Friday !!!!
That damn drive on I-10 from Baton Rouge to Beaumont ain't worth it. To hail with that.

parabrave
01-21-2021, 12:30 AM
I'll be traveling from MD Anderson on 84 all day long Friday !!!!
That damn drive on I-10 from Baton Rouge to Beaumont ain't worth it. To hail with that.

Dude your a glutton for punishment.

starkvegasdawg
01-21-2021, 12:45 AM
Yeah any updates ?

Models still sending mixed messages. Some are showing a severe threat and some are asking, "What storm?"

DownwardDawg
01-21-2021, 11:09 AM
Dude your a glutton for punishment.

Yeah man. I'll drive through a hurricane on 84 before I travel I-10 around Lake Charles and Beaumont again. Added 3 hours to my drive last time I left MD Anderson. Life's too short for that mess!!!!

parabrave
01-21-2021, 11:43 PM
Yeah man. I'll drive through a hurricane on 84 before I travel I-10 around Lake Charles and Beaumont again. Added 3 hours to my drive last time I left MD Anderson. Life's too short for that mess!!!!

I forgot about the hurricane went through. Its been 7 years that I went through there and from orange to Beaumont was bad.