PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady

basedog
01-17-2021, 10:24 PM
Isn?t the most talented QB ever but he sure is the GOAT! 14 times in 21 season leading his teams to the Championship game with 6 Super Bowl wins and like 3 or 4 MVP awards!

msstate7
01-17-2021, 10:26 PM
He's great. Devin white, Jared cook, and drew Brees won the game for the Bucs today though

basedog
01-17-2021, 10:30 PM
Wonder how long Payton stays in New Orleans now.

Commercecomet24
01-17-2021, 10:52 PM
No doubt, Base, Brady is the GOAT!

Dogbone
01-17-2021, 11:03 PM
Bill Bilacheat is kicking rocks.

DownwardDawg
01-17-2021, 11:44 PM
Wonder how long Payton stays in New Orleans now.

Absolutely no doubt!!!

BayouDawg
01-19-2021, 11:37 AM
Earlier in the season I was questioning whether Brady was the GOAT as I compared Peytons first year at Denver to Brady with the Bucs. As much as I hate to say it Brady is for sure the better of the 2 in the playoffs. Peyton may have been the better regular season quarterback.

BrunswickDawg
01-19-2021, 11:46 AM
Earlier in the season I was questioning whether Brady was the GOAT as I compared Peytons first year at Denver to Brady with the Bucs. As much as I hate to say it Brady is for sure the better of the 2 in the playoffs. Peyton may have been the better regular season quarterback.

Peyton Manning is the Bobby Cox of QB's - If I could only choose 1 to lead me thru the ups and downs of a season and manage for the long haul - I'm going with them. But post season - give me Joe Torre and Tom Brady cause that is where they just win.

Matt3467
01-19-2021, 12:09 PM
In my opinion Tom Brady is hands down the greatest QB to ever play the game, but Aaron Rodgers is the best. Should be a great game this weekend but I'll never bet against Tom. As far as I'm concerned whatever team Brady is playing for is the team to beat.

msstate7
01-19-2021, 12:13 PM
In my opinion Tom Brady is hands down the greatest QB to ever play the game, but Aaron Rodgers is the best. Should be a great game this weekend but I'll never bet against Tom. As far as I'm concerned whatever team Brady is playing for is the team to beat.

Like "best" in the nfl right now? If so, no way... Mahomes is far superior than everyone

Commercecomet24
01-19-2021, 12:21 PM
Peyton Manning is the Bobby Cox of QB's - If I could only choose 1 to lead me thru the ups and downs of a season and manage for the long haul - I'm going with them. But post season - give me Joe Torre and Tom Brady cause that is where they just win.

Great analogy, I like it. Ever notice at times Brady's teams will struggle some early but pick up steam and then roll into the playoffs. Watching what the man has done in his career is truly amazing. 14 championship games in 21 years, 9 super bowls in 20 years(with this one still a possibilty), just crazy. He's the absolute definition of clutch, money player.

Matt3467
01-19-2021, 12:33 PM
Like "best" in the nfl right now? If so, no way... Mahomes is far superior than everyone

Yes. I believe even right now. Mahomes is great and when all is said and done may be the best at the rate he's going but right now Rodgers is still at the top. Even this year though Mahomes has had an outstanding year Rodgers has had the better year.

Matt3467
01-19-2021, 12:37 PM
Great analogy, I like it. Ever notice at times Brady's teams will struggle some early but pick up steam and then roll into the playoffs. Watching what the man has done in his career is truly amazing. 14 championship games in 21 years, 9 super bowls in 20 years(with this one still a possibilty), just crazy. He's the absolute definition of clutch, money player.

Insane that he's played two decades and averages being in the superbowl nearly 1 in 2 seasons. On top of that the man has a 66.6% winning percentage in the SB. I think he retires if he wins this year but comes back for another if he doesn't. I don't think he wants people to think all of his success was because of Belichick.