PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the A&M game....

CadaverDawg
11-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Gentlemen, we have got something special at QB. His accuracy passing will improve, but you can't teach that kind of heart and effort. If there is one thing I am excited about, it's getting to watch Dak Prescott play the remainder of his career.

That is all. Carry on.

(You thought I was going to discuss something else didn't you)

Jack Lambert
11-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Gentlemen, we have got something special at QB. His accuracy passing will improve, but you can't teach that kind of heart and effort. If there is one thing I am excited about, it's getting to watch Dak Prescott play the remainder of his career.

That is all. Carry on.

(You thought I was going to discuss something else didn't you)

I think we have a up and comming WR corps that I am excited about and a corps of RB waiting to be let loose. As for the DB's they are getting better.

Also if we get that kind of effort from here on out and we can eliminate some of the special team mistakes we will give all three of our next oponets hell and I still think we will get bowl eligable.

CJDAWG85
11-09-2013, 07:53 PM
I agree 100%. It carried over to everyone else too. I am very proud of our effort today.

Coach34
11-09-2013, 08:00 PM
I told ya'll about this kid 3 years ago. You could see he was a special talent- but the game I saw him play that night 3 years ago didnt measure how much heart he has. Wow.

He is still growing as a QB- still needs work on accuracy and recognition- but damn- he is the unquestioned leader out there. It's a big thing to have and a fun thing to watch.

DownwardDawg
11-09-2013, 08:01 PM
I agree. Dak gives us a chance. Next year he could be really special.

cheewgumm
11-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Amen and you did call it. What. Cpmpetitor!!!

I told ya'll about this kid 3 years ago. You could see he was a special talent- but the game I saw him play that night 3 years ago didnt measure how much heart he has. Wow.

He is still growing as a QB- still needs work on accuracy and recognition- but damn- he is the unquestioned leader out there. It's a big thing to have and a fun thing to watch.

Bully13
11-09-2013, 08:04 PM
if we get a new coach, he might be able to play his SR year with legit SEC Olinemen...that would be cool

Bucky Dog
11-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Cadaver can you at least agree, that with the young talent we have and with the heart we played with tonight the future is brighter than you and many others are predicting? I'm just saying that we have a really good DL and good LB's and with Huges and Arrington back we should have a complete defense next year. With the offense being completely Daks and with JRob, Shump and others toting the mail, along with and very talented WR corps, we should have an exciting year. Coach, does this sound about right to you?

CadaverDawg
11-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Cadaver can you at least agree, that with the young talent we have and with the heart we played with tonight the future is brighter than you and many others are predicting? I'm just saying that we have a really good DL and good LB's and with Huges and Arrington back we should have a complete defense next year. With the offense being completely Daks and with JRob, Shump and others toting the mail, along with and very talented WR corps, we should have an exciting year. Coach, does this sound about right to you?

Oh, if Mullen can cut out the blunders every other possession, we have the talent to compete no doubt IMO. I can definitely agree with that...never have said differently. Just have to quit getting in our own way.

maroonmania
11-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Dak is truly special. Looked like he got dinged toward the end of the game. We HAVE to have a healthy DP to have a chance to beat Ark and om back to back. We Will get physically beat up playing Bama and I wish we would just give Dak a chance to heal up next weekend and let RUssell and williams handle things against bama.

cheewgumm
11-09-2013, 08:19 PM
So Shumpert and Robinson actually get carries next year?

Bucky Dog
11-09-2013, 08:25 PM
So Shumpert and Robinson actually get carries next year?

Well you know that is a start. I should edit to say that Aeris will make us that much better at RB

PendingTransaction
11-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Dak is truly special. Looked like he got dinged toward the end of the game. We HAVE to have a healthy DP to have a chance to beat Ark and om back to back. We Will get physically beat up playing Bama and I wish we would just give Dak a chance to heal up next weekend and let RUssell and williams handle things against bama.
Sat your starting QB playing #1????