PDA

View Full Version : Derunnya and Ross are playmaker's.

Bamboo
11-09-2013, 07:41 PM
So are our young rbs

Coach34
11-09-2013, 07:56 PM
I agree that they are talented- youth is a bitch sometimes.

Saw some good things out of our Secondary too- but they just keep coming at you like that and makes it tough.

CJDAWG85
11-09-2013, 07:57 PM
I think you mean Fred Brown... He had a hell of a game

thf24
11-09-2013, 08:08 PM
It would be hard to argue that Wilson isn't our second best receiver after tonight, and he's still learning. He's going to be an absolute monster by his junior year. I wouldn't be surprised if All-SEC and an early round draft pick are in his future if he decides to focus on football.

RougeDawg
11-09-2013, 09:04 PM
It would be hard to argue that Wilson isn't our second best receiver after tonight, and he's still learning. He's going to be an absolute monster by his junior year. I wouldn't be surprised if All-SEC and an early round draft pick are in his future if he decides to focus on football.

Yes Wilson looks promising. The question that pisses me off the most is "why in the **** has it taken 9 games for our coaches to figure out he needs the ball?".

smootness
11-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Yes Wilson looks promising. The question that pisses me off the most is "why in the **** has it taken 9 games for our coaches to figure out he needs the ball?".

It may have taken him 9 games to figure out enough to be able to have that kind of impact on a game.

MarketingBully01
11-09-2013, 09:07 PM
It's called development throughout the year. He didn't just show up in Starkville doing these things. Gonzales has been teaching him. He probably had a great week of practice and had a break out game today. I expect the light to go on for a number of our younger players these last four games and us to start getting consistent.