PDA

View Full Version : MBK tickets

msstate7
01-13-2021, 09:10 AM
I really hope the 1000 ticket holders all show up bc i can't find any available.

Ari Gold
01-13-2021, 12:19 PM
Should allow full attendance.. it’s not like any of the season ticket holders came to games anyway .. except for Kentucky , Bama or OM...

MCsMGs
01-13-2021, 12:39 PM
Should allow full attendance.. it?s not like any of the season ticket holders came to games anyway .. except for Kentucky , Bama or OM...

They didn't even come to the Kentucky game...I was sitting in the lower level for that game and probably half of the seats left open for ticket holders were empty! That group would support MSU basketball more if they didn't buy tickets and just made a cash contribution the the Bulldog Club.

Ari Gold
01-13-2021, 12:41 PM
They didn't even come to the Kentucky game...I was sitting in the lower level for that game and probably half of the seats left open for ticket holders were empty! That group would support MSU basketball more if they didn't buy tickets and just made a cash contribution the the Bulldog Club.

Something has to be done..
I give all the season ticket holders a pass this year
But it’s getting ridiculous the lack of support MBk gets compared to season tickets purchased..

msstate7
01-13-2021, 12:45 PM

Are there any tickets available outside the stadium? I know in the past those guys have sold really good tickets, so obviously they got em from season ticket holders

MCsMGs
01-13-2021, 12:54 PM
Are there any tickets available outside the stadium? I know in the past those guys have sold really good tickets, so obviously they got em from season ticket holders

There were a couple of guys trying to buy tickets at that game...I asked them how they were going to transfer the electronic tickets and didn't get much of an answer. But needless to say, there were none available that day.

MCsMGs
01-13-2021, 12:58 PM
But it’s getting ridiculous the lack of support MBk gets compared to season tickets purchased..

Why give them a pass this year? They could have passed on those tickets and not lost their seats for next year. Everyone would have been better off if they simply passed on the tickets and let someone that was going to go to the games buy them. They could have helped their position more in BDC by making a cash contribution as opposed to buying tickets.

R2Dawg
01-13-2021, 01:05 PM
But it?s getting ridiculous the lack of support MBk gets compared to season tickets purchased..

I would guess most season ticket holders can't or won't make midweek games. I'm not a season ticket holder because I simple can't get there enough but I go to games every year. I'm not sure what the process is but somehow these seats need to be available for people than can and will make those. My daughter is a student and loves to go but can't get tickets this year.

I do agree something needs to be done to improve so people that want to go (and there are many) can go.

Renardo Sidney
01-13-2021, 01:14 PM
Student tickets have been sold out extremely quickly but the student section is never full. I think students should get seats that aren?t filled by season ticket holders who never show up