PDA

View Full Version : CFB Title Coach's telecast

GoDawgz
01-12-2021, 10:02 AM
I watched the first half of the game last night via the coach's telecast because I couldn't stomach listening to Kirk Crystreet.
Chiz, Freeze, Clawson (WF), Washington (NC A&T, via zoom).
I have to say it was pretty neat to listen to them breakdown plays and strategy.
All offered different perspectives with exception of Washington because of the zoom delay, he really couldn't offer much.
Any one else watch them, thoughts?

FISHDAWG
01-12-2021, 10:45 AM
I watched the first half of the game last night via the coach's telecast because I couldn't stomach listening to Kirk Crystreet.
Chiz, Freeze, Clawson (WF), Washington (NC A&T, via zoom).
I have to say it was pretty neat to listen to them breakdown plays and strategy.
All offered different perspectives with exception of Washington because of the zoom delay, he really couldn't offer much.
Any one else watch them, thoughts?

I kinda enjoyed the Skycam telecast ... no announcers and no commercials. I would flip back to regular broadcast from time to time for instant replay but the skycam offered an on-field type of camera that I just enjoyed more ... also was only available in 4K I think

GoDawgz
01-12-2021, 12:48 PM
Yeah that was kinda cool too.
Camera work kinda gets spotty at times as you lose the outside receivers on the tunnel screens.
BUT I agree no talking heads and no commercials is a huge plus!