PDA

View Full Version : My new nickname for Dan Mullen.

BoomBoom
11-09-2013, 07:19 PM
I coined "The Mule" for his stubbornness, but from now on i shall call him "Checkers".

Because i am so GD sick of watching him play checkers out there while other coaches play Chess.

TopDog58
11-09-2013, 07:20 PM
How about ****head?

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-09-2013, 07:23 PM
I coined "The Mule" for his stubbornness, but from now on i shall call him "Checkers".

Because i am so GD sick of watching him play checkers out there while other coaches play Chess.

I like it

MainEventDawg
11-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Right on the money BoomBoom.

AROB44
11-09-2013, 08:09 PM
How about "next year's head coach"

SoJackDog
11-09-2013, 09:00 PM
The best coach we ever had.

All of you need a clue.

BoomBoom
11-09-2013, 10:18 PM
The best coach we ever had.

All of you need a clue.

Once the game starts, he is a worse coach than Croom. Granted, he usually (today excepted) comes in with a good script for the first series. And he has done wonders raising the program in general. But he is the worst field coach i have ever seen. ST is a joke, and he is lost when a quick decision is needed. I hate it, but that's just the truth. To top it off, he blames others when his shortcomings come home to roost.

engie
11-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Mullenbury is the best one I've heard yet... "the best coach we evAr had!!1!1"

maroonmania
11-09-2013, 10:28 PM
Mullenbury is the best one I've heard yet... "the best coach we evAr had!!1!1"

He is a poor game day coach while doing many other positive things. That actually does sound pretty Stansburyesque.

CadaverDawg
11-09-2013, 10:31 PM
He is a poor game day coach while doing many other positive things. That actually does sound pretty Stansburyesque.

Then Dansbury seems to make the most sense

Cash
11-09-2013, 10:35 PM
I said this on an earlier post, but my last straw with Mullen came at HT when he basically called out the defense when anyone with half a brain can tell the defense played their hearts out in the first half with the exception of the last TD by A&M. The problem is his horrible gameplan and deciding he wants to throw the ball when we were causing serious problems for A&M with our rushing attack. It's always someone else's fault. He needs to look in the mirror occasionally when it comes time to place blame. Im just sick of his BS excuses! I want to hear him stand up and say "this loss is on me guys" not calling out the defense or the water boy for not keeping the team hydrated well enough. I highly doubt that will ever happen due to his ego, or pride, or whatever the hell it is that makes him think his shit doesn't stink. I'm done with him. I will support our team regardless if he is our coach next year or not. I just think Mullen isn't putting our players in the best position to win games. I want someone to come in and coach these kids up and put them in a position to succeed. I have pretty much lost faith that Dan can do this regardless of the talent we have now or will have in the future. I don't know if HUD is the answer. Honestly, none of us do, but we aren't the ones getting paid tons of money to make these decisions. The people that are need to step up and do their damn jobs. Get us a hungry coach to come in here and light a fire under our kids and get us moving in the right direction. Just my opinion. Off to refill my glass.

hacker
11-09-2013, 10:35 PM
dansbury is way better than mullenbury