PDA

View Full Version : No playmakers. None

Maroonthirteen
11-09-2013, 06:02 PM
That is this teams problem. Anytime we need to make a play, we don't. We can't even kick a damn field goal. Get a receiver open....and he runs with his arms like a damn 8 year old seeing his fly ball. Get a guy lo

Bothrops
11-09-2013, 06:20 PM
It all goes back to our coaching/recruiting. Dan dropped the ball in the 2012 class by not recruiting receivers and making it a priority. He waited till the 2013 class, which was after our 4 seniors were gone. Result, freshman experience. A 10 year old wouldn't have made such a blunder. Our talent is the only thing we have at this point!!!

Ronny
11-09-2013, 06:27 PM
...when we need a huge play from somebody to swing the momentum of the game, we never get that huge play.

There are many theories about why this is; my theory is we simply have a lazy football team.

Bothrops
11-09-2013, 06:30 PM
...when we need a huge play from somebody to swing the momentum of the game, we never get that huge play.

There are many theories about why this is; my theory is we simply have a lazy football team.

It all goes back to coaching.

Maroonthirteen
11-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Yep, we are behind in talent. But I think we have talent to win at ark and home vs OM. However it will be a close game in Little rock and we will screw something up to give them points. The egg bowl....this team doesn't have the heart that 2009 team had. We will try. OM will try harder and we will give up a punt block or KO return.

stxdawg
11-09-2013, 06:53 PM
I disagree. We have play makers, we just need to know how to call plays. We need to run the damn ball.