PDA

View Full Version : Halftime radio interview with Mullen

Thick
11-09-2013, 05:36 PM
"We have a defensive coaching issue that's about to be addressed"!

Jdawg
11-09-2013, 05:38 PM
He's quick to place the blame on coaches and players. I just think some things should remain inside the locker rooms.

Tbonewannabe
11-09-2013, 05:39 PM
"We have a defensive coaching issue that's about to be addressed"!

I think we also have a head coaching issue that I hopes gets addressed.

DownwardDawg
11-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Newsflash Mullen!!! WE have an offensive coaching issue and a 17'n Head Coach issue that needs to be addressed!!!

Todd4State
11-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Newsflash Mullen!!! WE have an offensive coaching issue and a 17'n Head Coach issue that needs to be addressed!!!

AMEN!

maroonmania
11-09-2013, 06:40 PM
He's quick to jump on the defense because that's the one part he delegates. You can't change DCs every year.

Bully13
11-09-2013, 07:51 PM
that quote by Mullen makes him a big giant clit....maybe bigger than 34's ex... be a man you *****... the program you're running has been going down hill since you've run out of croom's croots... 17 this moral victory too...stick that in your engorged **** as well. . moral victories suck shit from a dead dog's ass.. we need refreshed leadership at all levels that are committed to modernizing our crootin' program.... mullinz is more concerned about his reputation for a future job than Bulldog success... **** him and the horse he rode in on... once you stupid 17ers see us get the shit kicked out of us the rest of the season you'll understand.... 34, how much you wanna bet on the egg bowl?

blacklistedbully
11-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Mullen show is over for me. I'm done. Wins vs Arky & OM would not change me mind. WAY too many stupid calls. He doesn't seem to learn, or if he does, it's too little & too slow.

Hudspeth please. If he won't take it, then Petrino works fine for me. Just please close the book on Dan.

Dawgface
11-09-2013, 07:58 PM
He is an ass, but if we win those last 2 games he will be our ass for at least another year. Although the last 2 games are winnable, we do too many stupid things to expect wins in both. Might not win either.

Bully13
11-09-2013, 08:01 PM
wins over Arky and OM would make me take a step back...but I don't have to worry about that because it's not going to happen....eyes are going to awaken when upig whips us and then the Egg Bowl embarassment will be the icing on the cake

even with unexpected wins, nothing will change about how pitiful this **** recruits.. he can't outcroot crooms...let that sink in a minute... if you think now is bad, just think what 2 years from now will look like when vandy, ky, upig and oxfart high will be skull ****ing our brains into the ground with our sun belt players