PDA

View Full Version : Over/under the number of times our fight is mentioned in every game today

starkvegasdawg
01-01-2021, 11:52 AM
I'll set the line at 3. And every time ill shoot the tv the bird.

Saltydog
01-01-2021, 12:39 PM
I'll say it's over and every single time some the wussies in our fan base will agree with the media about how horrible it was. Apparently there's a large portion of our fan base that's never stepped on a sports field of ANY kind, not even as kids. Those guys should stop watching sports and go back to watching CNN.

R2Dawg
01-01-2021, 09:43 PM
I'll set the line at 3. And every time ill shoot the tv the bird.

Worse question is how many games will this be mentioned or replayed next year? I bet it gets mentioned 5-6 times next season. When they don't say anything about LSU or Aub or any other school about all their crimes.

Dawgology
01-01-2021, 10:05 PM
I'll say it's over and every single time some the wussies in our fan base will agree with the media about how horrible it was. Apparently there's a large portion of our fan base that's never stepped on a sports field of ANY kind, not even as kids. Those guys should stop watching sports and go back to watching CNN.

Problem is we have a portion of fans that have had the fight beat out of them over the decades and have been conditioned to roll over and take it.

Jack Lambert
01-01-2021, 10:06 PM
Has it even been mention?

Quaoarsking
01-01-2021, 10:09 PM
Has it even been mention?

0 that I've heard, but I've only been half-watching, so it's possible that I missed one.

BeardoMSU
01-01-2021, 10:19 PM
0 that I've heard, but I've only been half-watching, so it's possible that I missed one.

Not once so far during the 2 big games.

R2Dawg
01-01-2021, 10:37 PM
Haven't seen any tonight, I knew once the big games started they wouldn't care but next year wait and see.

It will be brought up next year in our opener. It will be brought up if a player sits two games. It will be brought it the first games back for suspended players. If one of those players has a good year, it will be brought up that he missed X games due to brawl. It will be brought up in the egg bowl. And it will be brought up if we get to a bowl game.

There is the negative impact of this BS by ESPN.

Jack Lambert
01-01-2021, 10:39 PM

The only game I did not watch was Auburn and I did not hear anything.