PDA

View Full Version : Top Mississippi State follows on Twitter

dangeroushero
12-20-2020, 01:19 PM
Hey guys,

Sitting here bored in quarantine with my second round of COVID. Reminiscing on my alma mater and realized I need to get better at keeping up with the going-ons of the program. I follow Steve Robertson and Tyler Horka and folks like that, but who are some people that the casual Dawg might overlook but should definitely follow?

Best,

FISHDAWG
12-20-2020, 01:39 PM
I'm @msufishdawg ... you can check out who I'm following... I mostly just follow state folks ... horka is a terrible follow for a true state fan and it didn't take long for me to unfollow him

Santiago
12-20-2020, 01:55 PM
Hey guys,

Sitting here bored in quarantine with my second round of COVID. Reminiscing on my alma mater and realized I need to get better at keeping up with the going-ons of the program. I follow Steve Robertson and Tyler Horka and folks like that, but who are some people that the casual Dawg might overlook but should definitely follow?

Best,

Definitely follow @Bryan_CTP

He may be on this elitedawgs site, and if so take a bow. He is funny and great at replies to TSUN.

KOdawg1
12-20-2020, 02:05 PM
@Bryan_CTP
@jdog5513
@GhostOfFiggins
@AllynMcKeen
@MSUhistory
@cristilmethod

was21
12-20-2020, 02:40 PM
might want to follow Matt Wyatt...just for the hell of it..BUT he is an employee of the university so not certain he doesn't pull his punches at times

MsStateBaseball
12-20-2020, 02:58 PM
Me?

dangeroushero
12-20-2020, 04:26 PM
Just followed all of those accounts, thanks!

dangeroushero
12-20-2020, 04:27 PM
Followed!

dangeroushero
12-20-2020, 04:28 PM
I'm @msufishdawg ... you can check out who I'm following... I mostly just follow state folks ... horka is a terrible follow for a true state fan and it didn't take long for me to unfollow him

Tyler Horka is horrible! How has he not been run off by now?

Leroy Jenkins
12-20-2020, 05:06 PM
Tyler Horka is horrible! How has he not been run off by now?

Because the CL is garbage......

DawgNsuds
12-21-2020, 10:43 AM
Hey guys,

Best,

2nd round with COVID, can't tell you how disappointed I am to hear that as I sit on day 7 of round 1. Was hoping to at least have the possibility of short honeymoon period afterwards.

Bdawg
12-21-2020, 11:56 AM
I had Covid a month ago, rest of he family didn't get it(unless kids were asymptomatic) and now wife has. This staggered quarantining isn't worth a s***. Wish we all got it at the same time. They wont test my kids either unless they showing symptoms. So it's 10 days for the wife and 14 days for the kids AGAIN!!!!!! This sucks!!! If I get this crap twice, I will be PISSED!!!!!!!!