PDA

View Full Version : Errol Thompson and Kobe Jones....Thank you.

William Tecumsah Sherman
12-19-2020, 08:35 PM
It sucks to have 3 different head coaches. It sucks to have a losing season your final year. But I will always respect these two guys. I?ve never heard a defeating word or noticed any loafing. They have lead the team the whole way. I hope the younger guys paid attention. Errol and Kobe....thank you and Hail State!

Dogbone
12-19-2020, 08:39 PM
It sucks to have 3 different head coaches. It sucks to have a losing season your final year. But I will always respect these two guys. I?ve never heard a defeating word or noticed any loafing. They have lead the team the whole way. I hope the younger guys paid attention. Errol and Kobe....thank you and Hail State!

Hail State!

Saltydog
12-19-2020, 08:54 PM
Bulldogs to the core. I would love to have those two warriors back next year but that's prolly not gonna happen but a guy can always wish.

Bdawg
12-19-2020, 08:57 PM
Really feel bad for Errol. Post game show really railed on the intent of the rule and basically called it a trash rule. And I agree. It's football. Just don't do it to defenseless players or intentionally try to take someone's head off.

parabrave
12-19-2020, 09:16 PM
Errol will be a mid round pick.

Harrydawg
12-19-2020, 09:19 PM

If I were a Twitter, I?d tweet them. These guys are legends for leading us thru some tough times.

BuckyIsAB****
12-19-2020, 09:53 PM
I think they will both be back bc neither one is gonna get a high draft grade

Dawgology
12-19-2020, 09:58 PM
Are they both definitely not coming back next season?