PDA

View Full Version : Auburn has 44 runs to 7 passes!

CadaverDawg
11-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Wow. And they have scored 55 points while only completing 3 of those 7 passes. Haven't completed a pass since middle of the 1st quarter

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 02:58 PM
We could do this as well, and probably would if Relf was our QB. But with Dak, Mullen feels like he has a new dildo and wants to test out all the buttons instead of sticking with the silver bullet that he knows works.

Bothrops
11-09-2013, 03:01 PM
I may be unpopular for saying this but Auburn is going to rape us at home next year. Mullen's one victory over Auburn was his last.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 03:07 PM
I may be unpopular for saying this but Auburn is going to rape us at home next year. Mullen's one victory over Auburn was his last.

ah, there is no evidence to support this. Way to far away and way to many things can happen between now and then.

Bothrops
11-09-2013, 03:20 PM
ah, there is no evidence to support this. Way to far away and way to many things can happen between now and then.

Gus vs Dan. That's all the evidence I need.

messageboardsuperhero
11-09-2013, 03:25 PM
We could do this as well, and probably would if Relf was our QB. But with Dak, Mullen feels like he has a new dildo and wants to test out all the buttons instead of sticking with the silver bullet that he knows works.

Umm, okay. Your mind works very differently than mine...

Bothrops
11-09-2013, 03:36 PM

Thanks for the laugh!!