PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with any ideal of how tickets will be allotted

dawgoneyall
12-18-2020, 11:12 PM
I am assuming that by middle of Feb. the vaccine will be available to anyone who wants it(first dose). but how will seating be assigned... if still on restricted seating.

Been season ticket holder in baseball since 1987 (new old stadium) and tickets are not subject to bulldog club priority (I and under 1000 anyway)

Maybe and wondering why I haven't received any info on season tickets..

Anyone who choses to not receive vaccine by then is on their own....my opinion is to let full stadium ticket sell...

BTW i am now under quarantine as was diagnosed with covid 19 3 days ago....no symptoms except cough 5 days ago (stopped next day)...yet.... And I am old...over 65.

My Doctor wants me to have Regeneron infusion Monday just because i am old....some delayed incidents of blood vessels problem/clots etc.
I will...just because....

Todd4State
12-18-2020, 11:16 PM
If they have herd immunity by the summer as projected I don't know that football seating would be affected next year.

Joebob
12-18-2020, 11:32 PM
I am assuming that by middle of Feb. the vaccine will be available to anyone who wants it(first dose). but how will seating be assigned... if still on restricted seating.

Been season ticket holder in baseball since 1987 (new old stadium) and tickets are not subject to bulldog club priority (I and under 1000 anyway)

Anyone who choses to not receive vaccine by then is on their own....my opinion is to let full stadium ticket sell...

BTW i am now under quarantine as was diagnosed with covid 19 3 days ago....no symptoms except cough 5 days ago (stopped next day)...yet.... And I am old...over 65.

My Doctor wants me to have Regeneron infusion Monday just because i am old....some delayed incidents of blood vessels problem/clots etc.

I read yesterday that it will be April or May before everyone can be vaccinated, so maybe that's part of the holdup for baseball season ticket info.

Good luck with the rest of your recovery. Glad it's been very mild.

Liverpooldawg
12-18-2020, 11:33 PM
The vaccine won't be widely available by February. It will be April at the earliest.

dawgoneyall
12-19-2020, 12:12 AM
The vaccine won't be widely available by February. It will be April at the earliest.

Think by the end of January most will have availability to the vaccine...of course it will be 28 days after before the second -final-injection will be required.

Liverpooldawg
12-19-2020, 12:50 AM
Think by the end of January most will have availability to the vaccine...of course it will be 28 days after before the second -final-injection will be required.
Not what I'm hearing through channels, and I'm at the early end of the second tier because of occupation. We are hearing March for us, for the first one. I hope you are right. That would mean early January for us.

Jack Lambert
12-19-2020, 10:21 AM

Only a certain percentage has to take it to get heard immunity.

RocketDawg
12-19-2020, 12:30 PM

Is Regeneron (the Trump Treatment) widely available? Is it a Covid treatment for you (haven't kept up with who all has contracted the disease) or for something else?