PDA

View Full Version : Watching Ark - UM, Ark reminds me of us.

Tbonewannabe
11-09-2013, 02:40 PM
They have some decent talent but whenever the momentum shifts it is all down hill from there.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 02:42 PM
We have far more weapons on offense and defense than Ark, but from a mental perspective you are correct.

Tbonewannabe
11-09-2013, 02:46 PM
We have far more weapons on offense and defense than Ark, but from a mental perspective you are correct.

I think talent wise we are middle of the pack in the SEC but mentally we are fighting UK and Ark for bottom of the barrel.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 02:47 PM
I think talent wise we are middle of the pack in the SEC but mentally we are fighting UK and Ark for bottom of the barrel.

Completely agree

hate da bears
11-09-2013, 02:49 PM
That rb from Arkansas will be playing on Sundays! If he a adequate offensive line he would be have some good numbers.

messageboardsuperhero
11-09-2013, 02:51 PM
The turning point of that game was that stupid, idiotic, irrational, trick play. It totally changed the momentum. All in all, Arkansas has looked almost as good as UM today, except for a couple of big plays and turnovers.

You have to give UM credit though- they know what to do when they get momentum. I wish we could go for the jugular like that.

Tbonewannabe
11-09-2013, 02:53 PM
The turning point of that game was that stupid, idiotic, irrational, trick play. It totally changed the momentum. All in all, Arkansas has looked almost as good as UM today, except for a couple of big plays and turnovers.

You have to give UM credit though- they know what to do when they get momentum. I wish we could go for the jugular like that.

I just wish we could tighten our sphincters to keep from shitting on ourselves.

hate da bears
11-09-2013, 02:53 PM
They truly do look look like complete trash on one play then they look ok the next. I would much rather have Dak over sunshine anyday.