PDA

View Full Version : Kiffin Crosses Line

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2020, 04:00 PM
This is bush league. Far worse and more petty than anything Mullen ever did.

It's clear what Kiffin is doing here, but don't ever let an OM fan tell you again that MSU causes the rivalry to be toxic

https://twitter.com/lane_kiffin/status/1338123726907437056?s=21

BuckyIsAB****
12-13-2020, 04:02 PM
Doesn?t bother me. His time is coming. Nothing wrong with shit talk but he better be ready to take it once the time comes.

Twitter kiffin is not real kiffin. It is a charade and they eat it up. Most meaningless egg of all time in the most meaningless ruined season of all time.

Dawgology
12-13-2020, 04:04 PM
Win and we won’t have to worry about that shit.

BuckyIsAB****
12-13-2020, 04:07 PM
And honestly he did it to get a reaction to it from us and you did it. Not a shot at you just an observation

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2020, 04:11 PM
And honestly he did it to get a reaction to it from us and you did it. Not a shot at you just an observation

Yeah but after OM fans complaining about Mullen for so long, it's easy to see the hypocrisy

Bdawg
12-13-2020, 04:14 PM
I think it's funny as shit. If you don't want to be posterized, don't talk shit and get burned the next play. Pretty simple. Emerson is a good player and maybe something happened before hand to make him mad and run his mouth. But if you run it, you better back it up if you don't want to be made fun of.

BuckyIsAB****
12-13-2020, 04:30 PM
Yeah but after OM fans complaining about Mullen for so long, it's easy to see the hypocrisy

I agree with that. Best advice is to get off Twitter. I did. It is a shithole

BeardoMSU
12-13-2020, 04:34 PM
You're just going to have to ignore him, because this is his schtick, and he ain't gonna let up. That's shit is here to stay. Also, hopefully State fans just ignore his ass, because pearl-clutching @ him on Twitter will accomplish exactly what he wants.

As the old adage goes, "don't feed trolls".

Hambone
12-13-2020, 04:35 PM
What you’re doing right now is exactly why he’s doing it.

Cooterpoot
12-13-2020, 04:38 PM
Raise your hand if you didn't already know Kiffin was a c**t.

KOdawg1
12-13-2020, 04:40 PM
If we'd have beat his ass like we were supposed to, this wouldn't be a big deal.

BeardoMSU
12-13-2020, 04:41 PM
Raise your hand if you didn't already know Kiffin was a c**t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm85ADAEZnk&ab_channel=KingofConservatism

LC Dawg
12-13-2020, 05:16 PM
These kind of tweets will keep Kiffin from getting looks from some schools because a lot of universities don't want a juvenile running their football program (but we also know most will make exceptions).
But the great thing about Ole Miss fans lapping this shit up is how much fun we'll have with them in a couple of years when Kiffin leaves and he starts trolling them.

defiantdog
12-13-2020, 05:24 PM
These kind of tweets will keep Kiffin from getting looks from some schools because a lot of universities don't want a juvenile running their football program (but we also know most will make exceptions).
But the great thing about Ole Miss fans lapping this shit up is how much fun we'll have with them in a couple of years when Kiffin leaves and he starts trolling them.

Kiffin's tweets confuse the shit out of me. They have to be his kids tweeting under his name. He doesn't have the personality from his tweets.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-13-2020, 05:37 PM
So Kiffin spends the day watching TV because he and his team are too soft and weak to man up and go play ball, and he wants to make fun others? Screw that guy.

Dawgfan77
12-13-2020, 05:42 PM

Bout to find out. Auburn is in the clock

Lord McBuckethead
12-14-2020, 12:27 AM
I think it's funny as shit. If you don't want to be posterized, don't talk shit and get burned the next play. Pretty simple. Emerson is a good player and maybe something happened before hand to make him mad and run his mouth. But if you run it, you better back it up if you don't want to be made fun of.

I too think it is funny, and kind of pathetic. It was our season in a nut shell.

Dawgsfanalongtime77
12-14-2020, 01:43 AM
Joey douchewater strikes again.

ZedFedder
12-14-2020, 01:53 AM
The solution is to beat him. Just like Ole Miss did with Mullen. Let’s hope it doesn’t take 3 years.

BeardoMSU
12-14-2020, 09:54 AM
The solution is to beat him. Just like Ole Miss did with Mullen. Let’s hope it doesn’t take 3 years.

This^

I still remember wincing when Dan said "we're never losing to this team again"....knowing damn well they'd throw that shit back in our faces, lol.

DLGDawg
12-14-2020, 10:03 AM
I too think it is funny, and kind of pathetic. It was our season in a nut shell.

Kiffin's name IS on the hot board on AU's 247 board. Our coaches are hopefully pounding this point home with recruits. Sark, Kevin Steele, Kiffin, Freeze, Mario Cristobal, Napier, Luke Fickell, Matt Campbell, Heupel, Venerables, Bill Clark, Dan Quinn(in no particular order). ETA... Meant to reply to Dawgfan77.

Johnson85
12-14-2020, 10:50 AM

That's all true, but CB is the one position where I don't absolutely hate watching people talk shit. CBs have to have a ton of confidence and a short memory. I would still rather have people that just got out there and did their job, but I'm fine with a CB talking shit if that means he's usually backing it up.

msstate7
12-14-2020, 10:58 AM
That's all true, but CB is the one position where I don't absolutely hate watching people talk shit. CBs have to have a ton of confidence and a short memory. I would still rather have people that just got out there and did their job, but I'm fine with a CB talking shit if that means he's usually backing it up.

And they have to deal with WRs, who have an really high insanity rate.

MedDawg
12-14-2020, 11:12 AM
This^

I still remember wincing when Dan said "we're never losing to this team again"....knowing damn well they'd throw that shit back in our faces, lol.

It's not like Mullen said that at a press conference. As I remember it, Mullen said that in the locker room to the team, and someone caught it on a cell phone from behind. No reason for Mullen to even think it was going to be recorded.

Cooterpoot
12-14-2020, 11:42 AM
ESPN retweeting it was worse.

CovertDawg
12-14-2020, 12:30 PM
It was weak by Kiffin. Multimillionaire head coach laughing at unpaid student athlete. Totally fair for their fans or even players to retweet it but Head Coaches are supposed to be above the fray.

ZedFedder
12-14-2020, 01:22 PM
This^

True, but that was said inside the locker room. I blame whoever videoed.

FISHDAWG
12-14-2020, 03:29 PM
that is what happens when you can't back up your shit talking ... I for one kinda like it. Maybe it will teach Emerson a lesson and make him a better corner

Cooterpoot
12-14-2020, 03:31 PM
Anyone thinking a DB shouldn't talk a little shit, doesn't know much about football.

Ari Gold
12-15-2020, 06:49 PM

Yeah because CBs and WRs never chirp during games.. and I always see Power 5 college coaches tweeting about .. GTFO of here. it was beyond Bush league by Kiffin but typical.. That?s who he is and that?s what that place at OM is..
I think it?s great Emerson was in his ass talking shit.. love that about him.. be a ****ing dawg.. hope he is doing it again this sat..

Ari Gold
12-15-2020, 06:49 PM
ESPN retweeting it was worse.

Typical ESPN.. and our PR department should have ripped their ass for it

was21
12-15-2020, 07:01 PM
Oh shit...it was actually pretty funny...sense of humor helps at times and Kiffin has a good one

ZedFedder
12-15-2020, 07:03 PM
Emerson fired back lol.

Ari Gold
12-15-2020, 07:12 PM
Oh shit...it was actually pretty funny...sense of humor helps at times and Kiffin has a good one

If funny like being a douche bag funny , then yeah I guess it was hilarious...
maybe Lane and the *****s should have nutted up and played last weekend instead of sitting back and chilling watching football..

Todd4State
12-15-2020, 09:23 PM
Kiffin is going to leave them at the first opportunity. And I hope our coaches use that against them in recruiting. Along with what they did to Pounders and this tweet about Emerson. You know they would use that against us.

Cowbell
12-15-2020, 10:37 PM
Kiffin is going to leave them at the first opportunity. And I hope our coaches use that against them in recruiting. Along with what they did to Pounders and this tweet about Emerson. You know they would use that against us.
To go where? The man is an SEC west head coach. People keep saying this but he is gonna be there awhile.

PGHBulldogBG
12-15-2020, 10:40 PM
Kiffin pulls these antics because he is a decent coach not a great coach. You don?t see Saban or Meyer doing this. You don?t see great up and coming coaches like Matt Campbell, Neal Brown, Jamey Chadwell, Tom Allen, Dave Clawson doing this stuff. It?s the ones that know they can sustain 7-5 records but can?t get over that

Todd4State
12-15-2020, 10:46 PM
To go where? The man is an SEC west head coach. People keep saying this but he is gonna be there awhile.

You don't think he would jump for a PAC 12 job or a Big 10 job if presented the opportunity? I would say that there is a good chance that Texas will come open soon for one. The guy is obviously already looking.

The actual reality is he is going to have to prove that he can beat a blue blood SEC team. MSU, Vandy, Kentucky, and South Carolina aren't going to cut it.

Ari Gold
12-15-2020, 11:22 PM

I will take that bet ...
Never been anywhere longer than 3 years...

Todd4State
12-16-2020, 12:19 AM
I will take that bet ...

Yep. He'll leave just in time for Archie to pick the successor to coach his grandson.

Cowbell
12-16-2020, 12:47 AM
I will take that bet ...

O/U 3?

Cowbell
12-16-2020, 12:48 AM
You don't think he would jump for a PAC 12 job or a Big 10 job if presented the opportunity? I would say that there is a good chance that Texas will come open soon for one. The guy is obviously already looking.

The actual reality is he is going to have to prove that he can beat a blue blood SEC team. MSU, Vandy, Kentucky, and South Carolina aren't going to cut it.

How is he obviously already looking?

Todd4State
12-16-2020, 01:06 AM
How is he obviously already looking?

He is literally being mentioned as a candidate for the Auburn job and sources have said that he contacted them first.