PDA

View Full Version : Is Rajion Neal our worst lost commitment?

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Watching Rajion Neal, I can't imagine how good our offense would be with Dak and the power/speed combo of Neal.

Was thinking about which former commitment we wish would could have the most?

Neal - would fit perfect with our offense
CJ - Good player, but not as important of a position
Whitehead - Average safety
Brassel - Never made it

Who else?

MarketingBully01
11-09-2013, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't say that because we are deep at the RB position. Now if you said O'Korn or Dobbs I would agree with those losses.

War Machine Dawg
11-09-2013, 01:50 PM
I feel pretty comfortable that Snoop would still be in school and a VERY productive player if he'd come to State.

Neal would be a really good fit for our offense, but I think JRob is every bit as good or better. We just don't feature him for some dumbass reason. Neal would be behind Perk, too.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't say that because we are deep at the RB position. Now if you said O'Korn or Dobbs I would agree with those losses.

Yea, but those guys haven't had great careers yet, and we are fine at the QB position.

Neal would tangibly help us right now because he is better than any running back we have.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 01:52 PM
I feel pretty comfortable that Snoop would still be in school and a VERY productive player if he'd come to State.

Neal would be a really good fit for our offense, but I think JRob is every bit as good or better. We just don't feature him for some dumbass reason. Neal would be behind Perk, too.

I don't agree that Neal would be behind Perk and JRob is as good. Neal is better than both IMO. Just my opinion though.

MarketingBully01
11-09-2013, 01:52 PM
I wouldn't say fine at the QB position. We are terribly thin. Now for next year I think we will be fine.

Op4isabitch
11-09-2013, 01:56 PM
The thing that pissed me off about Neal was the big to do he made about driving over to Starkville with his dad and giving his commitment to Mullen in person!
**** him, he reminds me of that douchebag Lance Pogue.

Bothrops
11-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Neal might be as good as Nick Griffin. But we'll never know..

smootness
11-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Neal is fairly average and has been his entire tenure at UT.

Neal's career YPC is below 5, and Perkins has had a more productive career for sure.

Every site I've seen also lists Perkins ahead of Neal in RB rankings for next year's draft.

What makes Neal so good?

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 02:28 PM
I am sitting here watching Dobbs, and I can't figure what tool he has that is better than our guy Williams? Can someone enlighten me?

engie
11-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Yea, but those guys haven't had great careers yet, and we are fine at the QB position.
Say what? O'Korn is going to beat every passing record we have this year as a true freshman... And just might end up in a bcs bowl...

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Say what? O'Korn is going to beat every passing record we have this year as a true freshman... And just might end up in a bcs bowl...

But he wasn't a commitment, so it's a mute point.

Yes, O'Korn would be the biggest IF he was a commit. He never visited.

archdog
11-09-2013, 03:25 PM
But he wasn't a commitment, so it's a mute point.

Yes, O'Korn would be the biggest IF he was a commit. He never visited.

Can Newton. Next.

Op4isabitch
11-09-2013, 03:25 PM
No!!!!! If we are talking guys who were not committed than hands down it would be Newton.