PDA

View Full Version : Two main words

basedog
12-13-2020, 08:19 AM
We Suck! 60 year old Coach who has a few fans saying ?wait it?s only one year just give him time?! I?m for giving Coaches time but only after I c improvements. Yes running off players hurt and it might help in a few years for a season or two. But overall I c another 3 or 4 years of MSU sucking again in football.
Some or a few saying they like our future must have a magic wish lamp.
His playbook on a 3x5 index card with YMCA plays is terrible. What a waste of $5 million dollars per year.

Please end this season, bowl game want help this team plus we don?t deserve a bowl. I c no positives as u can read except we have a good DC who has imagination.

I?m for winning, it ain?t happening under Leach IMO.

was21
12-13-2020, 08:21 AM
A case for his not devising a scheme that fits the players he has could be attributed to plain laziness.

State82
12-13-2020, 08:50 AM
I have two more for you.....78 yards. Our total offense in the first half. This whole thing is a complete shit show.

basedog
12-13-2020, 08:50 AM
A case for his not devising a scheme that fits the players he has could be attributed to plain laziness.

Could be, I see a lot Emory and Sly, to hard headed and conceited to change. It ain’t about what they did yesterday it’s what they do today. Everyone has to make positive changes in work place. It’s what makes one successful.
The Pirate loves Key West way more than Starkville, I would to at $5 million per year. I don’t hate the Pirate, I just think his better days are behind him

starkvegasdawg
12-13-2020, 09:28 AM

Or stubbornness or hard headedness or a case of I think I'm too smart for my own good.

CaptainObvious
12-13-2020, 10:27 AM
Cohen had to make a splash hire after the hated rival made one! He went for the gimmick and got trolled by a Pirate. Cohen is in way over his head! And right now all he smells is Leach?s ass planning his off-season on the beach.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-13-2020, 10:47 AM
Cohen had to make a splash hire after the hated rival made one! He went for the gimmick and got trolled by a Pirate. Cohen is in way over his head! And right now all he smells is Leach?s ass planning his off-season on the beach.
^^^^This^^^^ Cohen fell into the trap of trying to win the press conference after Keenum screwed up the firing of JoMo....

Santiago
12-13-2020, 11:02 AM
Could be, I see a lot Emory and Sly, to hard headed and conceited to change. It ain?t about what they did yesterday it?s what they do today. Everyone has to make positive changes in work place. It?s what makes one successful.
The Pirate loves Key West way more than Starkville, I would to at $5 million per year. I don?t hate the Pirate, I just think his better days are behind him

i actually hear you on this, and then always look at the 180.
So being sarcastic, a little, what type of scheme can a coach devise that makes a receiver catch the ball, a freshman QB hit the open TD's, and an Oline block on the key plays that we have a WR breaking open. There were open plays last night all over the field. We do not have Auburn type of skill players, except a couple o freshmen who may develop into that, and we have more coming in next year though.
As far a loving somewhere other than Starkville....that will usually be an issue for coaches, but our staff has recruited their tails off.

Homedawg
12-13-2020, 11:46 AM
^^^^This^^^^ Cohen fell into the trap of trying to win the press conference after Keenum screwed up the firing of JoMo....

He didn't try to, heck he was hiring joe judge. His options were leach,sark, monkin and chisik. Had nothing to do w splash. Nothing.

msstate7
12-13-2020, 11:49 AM
He didn't try to, heck he was hiring joe judge. His options were leach,sark, monkin and chisik. Had nothing to do w splash. Nothing.

Really wish we had gotten judge. Who knows if he would've translated to CFB, but he's done a bang up job at NY this season.

Dawgology
12-13-2020, 12:01 PM
So being sarcastic, a little, what type of scheme can a coach devise that makes a receiver catch the ball, a freshman QB hit the open TD's, and an Oline block on the key plays that we have a WR breaking open. There were open plays last night all over the field. We do not have Auburn type of skill players, except a couple o freshmen who may develop into that, and we have more coming in next year though.
As far a loving somewhere other than Starkville....that will usually be an issue for coaches, but our staff has recruited their tails off.

And we never will have that type of player all over they field...maybe in just a couple spots. So you have to develop a scheme that maximizes the elite talent you have while covering deficiencies. This is why Leach’s offense will not work here. We will NEVER...NEVER...have multiple 5 star WR’s and QB’s. We just won’t. And that is what you have to have in this offense in order to win WITH this offense in the SEC.

Cowbell
12-13-2020, 12:50 PM
I tell you what you do, you Run the ball

Santiago
12-13-2020, 02:52 PM

We should have hired an option coach from the academies ***
No offense, but MSU has to make the leap into this decade with talented skill players and have the ability to sling it when we want. We will get there with recruiting, and it has required a coach with a reputation of throwing it to start that process.

parabrave
12-13-2020, 03:19 PM
No offense, but MSU has to make the leap into this decade with talented skill players and have the ability to sling it when we want. We will get there with recruiting, and it has required a coach with a reputation of throwing it to start that process.

Well we just went back to 1998 Hal Mumme.

bluelightstar
12-13-2020, 03:26 PM

The Air Raid — especially not Leach’s version — is not exactly a cutting-edge offense. He has been doing the same thing in the same way since 1998.

AROB44
12-13-2020, 05:30 PM
The Air Raid ? especially not Leach?s version ? is not exactly a cutting-edge offense. He has been doing the same thing in the same way since 1998.

Wow....that makes it ancient.*****

Dawgsfanalongtime77
12-14-2020, 01:51 AM
Being dead last in a rushing attack doesn?t bode well for a passing attack. Leach isn?t gonna change so this is what it is now.

RougeDawg
12-14-2020, 03:57 PM
Being dead last in a rushing attack doesn?t bode well for a passing attack. Leach isn?t gonna change so this is what it is now.

The same OL who does not even lay a finger on D Linemen on passes, is also blocking on running plays. I guess if you call what they do blocking. For those plays type of running plays, the OLine has to stay engaged more than 2 seconds. Most of the plays they are engaging for a whopping 0.0000 seconds. No offense will work with that.

Will they learn the offense? Who knows. Will they at least lay a hand on the defense? Also, who knows. They would be better off laying down or getting on all fours some plays, than what I saw the other night. At least the defense would have to slow up a bit to go over them.

RezDog7
12-14-2020, 04:43 PM

Yeah, because Mullen beat all those top 25 teams "Running the ball"

HailStateSZN19
12-14-2020, 05:21 PM
We shoulda hired Sark man...... that’s all I got.

R2Dawg
12-14-2020, 07:36 PM
The same OL who does not even lay a finger on D Linemen on passes, is also blocking on running plays. I guess if you call what they do blocking. For those plays type of running plays, the OLine has to stay engaged more than 2 seconds. Most of the plays they are engaging for a whopping 0.0000 seconds. No offense will work with that.

Will they learn the offense? Who knows. Will they at least lay a hand on the defense? Also, who knows. They would be better off laying down or getting on all fours some plays, than what I saw the other night. At least the defense would have to slow up a bit to go over them.

Our coaching must not be too good, we took a 5 star top OT in nation in Cross and turned him into an average OL. Only we could do that.