PDA

View Full Version : WTF Leach.

parabrave
12-12-2020, 11:43 PM
Dam what SHITSHOW. Listening to his Pressor its like he would rather be in Key West.

VandelayIndustries
12-12-2020, 11:44 PM
He probably does

msstate7
12-12-2020, 11:45 PM
Has he told us to kick rocks or pound sand yet?

bluelightstar
12-12-2020, 11:46 PM
https://twitter.com/tbhorka/status/1337980344587304962

Is that a real quote? This guy is just cashing checks. Why do we keep hiring end-of-their-career coaches who are playing out the string

Cooterpoot
12-12-2020, 11:46 PM

He kinda has.

msstate7
12-12-2020, 11:48 PM

Is that a real quote? This guy is just cashing checks. Why do we keep hiring end-of-their-career coaches who are playing out the string

Lol, way to coach us up, leach. What a DA statement

KOdawg1
12-12-2020, 11:49 PM
Mike Leach: "Nobody really thought when we started this season that we'd play Auburn that close. So you guys were in for a pleasant surprise there."

The guy we pay $5 million just said this. I'm over this experiment

VandelayIndustries
12-12-2020, 11:49 PM
Mike Leach: "Nobody really thought when we started this season that we'd play Auburn that close. So you guys were in for a pleasant surprise there."

The guy we pay $5 million just said this. I'm over this experiment

How long do we have with him? I’m done after tonight

parabrave
12-12-2020, 11:50 PM

Basically yep he did. He is trolling Horka though.

bluelightstar
12-12-2020, 11:51 PM
Basically yep he did. He is trolling Horka though.

I would like for Leach to spend more time figuring out why our offense doesn’t work than rage-reading Horka articles

msstate7
12-12-2020, 11:52 PM
I would like for Leach to spend more time figuring out why our offense doesn’t work than rage-reading Horka articles

Maybe he'll tweet something that can be perceived as racist, again

KOdawg1
12-12-2020, 11:52 PM
How long do we have with him? I’m done after tonight

At least two more after this one.

CJDAWG85
12-13-2020, 12:07 AM
He’s ****ing garbage. He, Howland, and Cohen can get the hell out of here.

Doggie_Style
12-13-2020, 12:16 AM
He?s ****ing garbage. He, Howland, and Cohen can get the hell out of here.

Cohen likely gets to name Howlands? replacement....let that sink in

CJDAWG85
12-13-2020, 12:21 AM
Good God... who is still out there that the game passed them by 15 years ago??

HancockCountyDog
12-13-2020, 12:27 AM
This sucks.

BeardoMSU
12-13-2020, 12:28 AM

That's in the same boat as Joe's "85 Bears" comment....holy hell.

BeardoMSU
12-13-2020, 12:36 AM
And Mike also offered to critique Horka's articles, lol....GD this is embarrassing. Yep...you can suck ass at your job, but as long as you troll some pimple-faced media member in the process...you're winning in your mind.

Wunderbar.

Todd4State
12-13-2020, 12:43 AM
Maybe he'll tweet something that can be perceived as racist, again

Really? **** you.

Duckdog
12-13-2020, 06:39 AM
Yall are the most bi-polar douches on the face of the earth

Dogbone
12-13-2020, 08:22 AM
It's been a tough year. We knew this was going to be tough. New coach, new system, freshmen all over the field. We all said it would take two of three years. Don't jump ship.

Mobile Bay
12-13-2020, 09:03 AM
It's been a tough year. We knew this was going to be tough. New coach, new system, freshmen all over the field. We all said it would take two of three years. Don't jump ship.

Add in no spring break to install the offense and run off the malcontents, no summer with the offense installed for "voluntary" practices, screwy summer workouts, and covid protocols.

There are a bunch of people who have no idea what the team has been through. And they have shown improvement every game since midseason. I look forward to the future.

Irondawg
12-13-2020, 09:12 AM
I’m lost here. We don’t like Horka and complain about him. Mike has decided he doesn’t like him either and is purposely giving him a hard time.

And instead of enjoying it we are mad at Leach?

ETA: Horka kinda deserves it with the way he phrases a lot of his questions

msstate7
12-13-2020, 09:17 AM
I’m lost here. We don’t like Horka and complain about him. Mike has decided he doesn’t like him either and is purposely giving him a hard time.

We had another terrible offensive performance. I prefer he shoot to improve the offense over trolling media.

bluelightstar
12-13-2020, 09:20 AM
We had another terrible offensive performance. I prefer he shoot to improve the offense over trolling media.

Especially when he is punching down like that. Horka is like 25 and makes maybe 35k — you’re a 60 year old making $5 mil a year. Be a professional.

Cooterpoot
12-13-2020, 09:30 AM

Horka sucks! But Leach needs to win some damn games before picking that fight. But this is part of his shtick.

bulldawg28
12-13-2020, 09:37 AM
Horka sucks! But Leach needs to win some damn games before picking that fight. But this is part of his shtick.

And it's going to backfire with Leach.

CoachT14
12-13-2020, 11:11 AM
Especially when he is punching down like that. Horka is like 25 and makes maybe 35k ? you?re a 60 year old making $5 mil a year. Be a professional.

You do realize we hired Mike Leach right? I mean if you thought he wouldn?t use a press conference to spout something crazy you?ve been hiding under a rock for the last 25 years.

Look I get frustration for how this season has gone. But to complain about a press conference conversation from a guy who?s reputation is built on 3 things: Pirates, Air Raid, and Crazy press conference comments, like it?s some massive surprise to you is just sour grapes.

Cowbell
12-13-2020, 11:43 AM
I?m lost here. We don?t like Horka and complain about him. Mike has decided he doesn?t like him either and is purposely giving him a hard time.

No kinda - he deserves to be punched in the mouth

Dawgology
12-13-2020, 11:46 AM
**** Horka.

tcdog70
12-13-2020, 01:38 PM
mike is trying to run the Air Raid with one SEC wide receiver. Heath, Osiris,and Spivy can’t catch a cold. The half ass run their routes. Name one other team in the SEC that could play for? Judge Him when He has someone that can run a route and catch a pass we will win some games. Our 50-50 WRs are more like 10-90

parabrave
12-13-2020, 01:44 PM
They run their routes half ass. Who is at fault?

Percho
12-13-2020, 02:34 PM
mike is trying to run the Air Raid with one SEC wide receiver. Heath, Osiris,and Spivy can’t catch a cold. The half ass run their routes. Name one other team in the SEC that could play for? Judge Him when He has someone that can run a route and catch a pass we will win some games. Our 50-50 WRs are more like 10-90

I agree yet will add, that first deep pass in the end zone when the hammy was pulled should have been caught, unless the hammy was pulled at the same moment of the catch. I will excuse the catch is that were true. That would be a player making a play.

That is what this team needs to do to be winners. Make a play.

And while I am on a roll quit celebrating every good play you make, No. 31, and just play ball!

Percho
12-13-2020, 02:38 PM
They run their routes half ass. Who is at fault?

At least 4 times we had two receivers close enough together to shake hands, at all levels on the field. That is not suppose to happen I don't think.

parabrave
12-13-2020, 02:42 PM
You never know. Still its a coaches job to make sure the players know what to do and to run it right otherwise find someone who can. You don't see Bamas WRs fucing up and if they did they wouldn't be doing it for long.

RougeDawg
12-13-2020, 02:43 PM
mike is trying to run the Air Raid with one SEC wide receiver. Heath, Osiris,and Spivy can?t catch a cold. The half ass run their routes. Name one other team in the SEC that could play for? Judge Him when He has someone that can run a route and catch a pass we will win some games. Our 50-50 WRs are more like 10-90

This all day. Have any of our WRs even caught Covid? Not sure how just about every other team in this region, no matter the conference, can field a competent receiving Corp. I remember people bashing me last year when I said Tulane had a better receivers group than us. It?s pathetic.

RougeDawg
12-13-2020, 02:46 PM
You never know. Still its a coaches job to make sure the players know what to do and to run it right otherwise find someone who can. You don't see Bamas WRs fucing up and if they did they wouldn't be doing it for long.

Like they say, you go to battle with the soldiers you?ve got, not the ones you wish you had. That basically sums up the offense this season.

parabrave
12-13-2020, 03:02 PM
Like they say, you go to battle with the soldiers you?ve got, not the ones you wish you had. That basically sums up the offense this season.

And you make dam sure your Troops are trained to the best of their abilities, have the best plans, have all the resources they need most importantly have the best Leadership before you go to War. Oh and I forgot one main thing, have the ability to adapt to the situation because your plan is likely to go to hell once all crap breaks loose.

Lord McBuckethead
12-13-2020, 03:22 PM

Kind of like Emerson running his damn mouth and then getting absolutely torched on literally the next snap. Win some 17n games first, then you can start running your mouth. I am tired of seeing dumbasses running their mouths and not being bad asses.

BeardoMSU
12-13-2020, 03:35 PM

Kind of like Emerson running his damn mouth and then getting absolutely torched on literally the next snap. Win some 17n games first, then you can start running your mouth. I am tired of seeing dumbasses running their mouths and not being bad asses.

This and this.

Bdawg
12-13-2020, 03:38 PM
Yall are the most bi-polar douches on the face of the earth

Lot of truth here.

Dannyripms
12-13-2020, 03:49 PM
LOL, Leach was just kidding. I promise you guys he wants to win just as bad. I'm pissed too as the offense took a step back. I came into this game thinking we were going to finally explode and score 40 points. But damn. That little seam route that quick hit to walley was there all night. If he would've hit those a few more time and then let walley fake and go up further we could've beat them.