PDA

View Full Version : MS/AL Practice Footage

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Kadarius Calloway looks like Ashley Cooper. We really really really need to find a way here

MJ looks really good.

Ellington & Johnson.ehehehehehe

https://twitter.com/Rivals/status/1336545239532703744?s=20

Captain Falcon
12-09-2020, 09:41 AM
Practice footage can sometimes tell you what you need to know, but I would also take it with a grain of salt. Doesn't necessarily mean the guys that look like stars are going to be stars, or the guys who had a few bad reps aren't going to be good players.

defiantdog
12-09-2020, 09:57 AM
Ellington wasn't as bad as people are complaining. He was trying to predict routes. These 1v1's are all about the show. Callaway and Daniels definitely stood out and looked more prepared to start at the next level..... But ellington has the speed to progress. He'll need coaching on footwork and proper positioning. A redshirt year will really help him advance.

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Ellington wasn't as bad as people are complaining. He was trying to predict routes. These 1v1's are all about the show. Callaway and Daniels definitely stood out and looked more prepared to start at the next level..... But ellington has the speed to progress. He'll need coaching on footwork and proper positioning. A redshirt year will really help him advance.

Calloway's combination of girth, speed, balance, & power looks fantastic here. Really wish we could get this one.

StarkVegasSteve
12-09-2020, 10:03 AM
The 1 on 1's last year showed me all I needed to know about Jaden Walley. There wasn't one person who could cover him. He was constantly 3 steps away from the defender.

Uncle Ruckus
12-09-2020, 10:17 AM

Right. And Ellington will not be asked to play underneath, he is a safety

bulldawg28
12-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Those kids looked like everyone was jogging.

KOdawg1
12-09-2020, 11:24 AM
I think we'll be pleased with the class we're about to sign, but missing on Calloway sucks. The good news is we'll probably get him back in a few years if he enters the transfer portal. Not saying he won't make it at Alabama, but with the way they recruit, you never know.

Joebob
12-09-2020, 11:29 AM

I noticed that too. And the DBs still couldn't keep up with the receivers on deep routes.

Commercecomet24
12-09-2020, 12:01 PM

Yeah weren't exactly going all out were they.

HoopsDawg
12-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Damn, Calloway would have been the perfect SS or Dog safety in the Arnett scheme.