PDA

View Full Version : Just putting this out there. I don't expect it to happen

starkvegasdawg
12-09-2020, 02:32 AM
But the euro model for the last two runs is showing a winter storm affecting the region in the Sunday/Monday timeframe. The latest run is showing accumulating snow along and north of I-20 to the tune of 2-5".

It needs to be stressed the euro is the only model showing this. All of the others are sunny and in the 50's so please don't go make a run on the milk and bread yet along with the toilet paper.

parabrave
12-09-2020, 02:38 AM
But the euro model for the last two runs is showing a winter storm affecting the region in the Sunday/Monday timeframe. The latest run is showing accumulating snow along and north of I-20 to the tune of 2-5".

It needs to be stressed the euro is the only model showing this. All of the others are sunny and in the 50's so please don't go make a run on the milk and bread yet along with the toilet paper.

Too late all the TP has been gone for 3 weeks. Glad I got my year supply of Charmin 4 weeks ago. And thats the 3 ply kind.

MetEdDawg
12-09-2020, 06:31 AM
Looks like this latest run crapped out. Only 2 out of 50 ensemble members showing snow now. GFS completely dry.