PDA

View Full Version : Nabers says his recruitment is over!

William Tecumsah Sherman
12-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Dawgs!

ZedFedder
12-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Link?

William Tecumsah Sherman
12-08-2020, 05:16 PM
On Instagram, someone put a snapshot of the same graphic that others have used saying recruiting is over. The snapshot was from Nabers. I don?t follow any players so I?m assuming it?s legit. Looks like someone in recruiting thread confirmed it

ZedFedder
12-08-2020, 06:06 PM
On Instagram, someone put a snapshot of the same graphic that others have used saying recruiting is over. The snapshot was from Nabers. I don?t follow any players so I?m assuming it?s legit. Looks like someone in recruiting thread confirmed it

Thanks!

Homedawg
12-08-2020, 07:21 PM
While all you can do is take them at their word, it's no different than saying you're committed. Literally nothing matters until they sign. It's not like LSU is going to stop trying.... obviously I'd rather be in our spot than theirs but a tweet means next to nothing.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2020, 07:56 PM
While all you can do is take them at their word, it's no different than saying you're committed. Literally nothing matters until they sign. It's not like LSU is going to stop trying.... obviously I'd rather be in our spot than theirs but a tweet means next to nothing.

This. Nothing said or tweeted or whatever matters until the ink is dry and sometimes not even then.

confucius say
12-08-2020, 08:02 PM

I disagree that literally nothing matters until they sign. I agree that nothing is binding, certain, or official, but I wouldn't go as far as to say nothing at all matters until signing day.

I have not seen that nabers said anything today though, so not sure about this post.

Homedawg
12-08-2020, 08:13 PM
I disagree that literally nothing matters until they sign. I agree that nothing is binding, certain, or official, but I wouldn't go as far as to say nothing at all matters until signing day.

I have not seen that nabers said anything today though, so not sure about this post.

Well unless I know them personally and can vouch for them, I can't tell who is saying what. Obviously some mean it. Some don't. So I'll put them in one big basket and say nothing matters what is said or tweeted. Do you find it odd that they were all using the same Twitter background?? Obviously they got it from us... I'm sorry I just don't trust 17/18 yr olds who type something on their phone. I deem it worthless.

Cowbell
12-08-2020, 08:37 PM
And it this new era we are in, we really can't even get excited until they are starting for us because we can't seem to keep a segment of them around that long

confucius say
12-08-2020, 09:19 PM
Well unless I know them personally and can vouch for them, I can't tell who is saying what. Obviously some mean it. Some don't. So I'll put them in one big basket and say nothing matters what is said or tweeted. Do you find it odd that they were all using the same Twitter background?? Obviously they got it from us... I'm sorry I just don't trust 17/18 yr olds who type something on their phone. I deem it worthless.

I hear ya. But I will say I feel better about Lewis tonight than I did yesterday based on what he put out this morning.

I would still like to see what nabers said though if anybody has a link

Homedawg
12-08-2020, 09:50 PM
I hear ya. But I will say I feel better about Lewis tonight than I did yesterday based on what he put out this morning.

I would still like to see what nabers said though if anybody has a link

I saw Lewis earlier this year against Shs, he looked the part. They blitzed him on damn near every play. Heck of an athlete that's for sure.

Turfdawg67
12-08-2020, 10:11 PM

Have you ever said one thing positive on a post?!? Not counting Mullen posts... Wow. The 17'n mentality of most of our fans is mind boggling. And save the "Sorry if you don't want the truth" post. Some of us can see thru bull*hit... no offense Commerce, we know how you love whatever the dbag says.

Homedawg
12-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Have you ever said one thing positive on a post?!? Not counting Mullen posts... Wow. The 17'n mentality of most of our fans is mind boggling. And save the "Sorry if you don't want the truth" post. Some of us can see thru bull*hit... no offense Commerce, we know how you love whatever the dbag says.

If you don't like what I say, don't read it. Otherwise kiss my ass. I'll add it here. We can have a poll from the board who they prefer my info or not .. Loser leaves town. I don't post much anymore anyway cause of douche bags like you.

confucius say
12-08-2020, 10:52 PM
I saw Lewis earlier this year against Shs, he looked the part. They blitzed him on damn near every play. Heck of an athlete that's for sure.

He seems like a good kid too. Honor roll student i saw.

Homedawg
12-08-2020, 10:59 PM

Guess douche bag turf failed to see my positivity in this one....

Homedawg
12-08-2020, 11:01 PM

Course I can see wher I was wrong w my previous post. Pounders never ever said he was leaving and was always positive..... right up until last week. But I'm supposed to believe what they say. Damn you're a clown.