PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh backing out of OSU game.

Indndawg
12-08-2020, 02:15 PM
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1336377953316450304/photo/1

TUSK
12-08-2020, 04:19 PM

What are the odds on B1G leadership taking another look at the "6 game minimum" rule for participation in the B1GCG????

Those cats have screwed it up at every turn, this season...

Commercecomet24
12-08-2020, 04:23 PM
What are the odds on B1G leadership taking another look at the "6 game minimum" rule for participation in the B1GCG????

Those cats have screwed it up at every turn, this season...

No doubt the big10 has been a total cluster this year.

bulldawg28
12-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Harbaugh is trying to prevent OSU from making the playoffs. They should force them to play.

RocketDawg
12-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Harbaugh is trying to prevent OSU from making the playoffs. They should force them to play.

Taking Herbie's advice.

bulldawg28
12-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Taking Herbie's advice.

I don't know what he said. However, if I were the Big 10 commissioner they'd play with whatever they have.

CaptainObvious
12-08-2020, 06:36 PM
I don't know what he said. However, if I were the Big 10 commissioner they'd play with whatever they have.

Haha. That would kind of defeat the whole ?virtue signaling?, we are smarter than everyone else on Covid mantra by the Big 10 Presidents if they ?forced? a team to play that is using Covid as the reason not to, would t it?

Liverpooldawg
12-08-2020, 06:51 PM
My guess is Harbaugh had no choice according to their COVID rules. For the record I can't STAND him.....and I have always been a Michigan fan in the BIG. I LOATHE OSU. The BIG will absolutely find a way to get OSU into the title game. My guess is the schedule this weekend gets adjusted.

FISHDAWG
12-09-2020, 08:42 AM

I think Harbaugh is trying to protect his job ... wouldn't surprise me if they parted ways after next season .... thus Mullen to Michigan and Freeze to Florida (if Loafers allows it)

Matt3467
12-09-2020, 08:50 AM
I think Harbaugh is trying to protect his job ... wouldn't surprise me if they parted ways after next season .... thus Mullen to Michigan and Freeze to Florida (if Loafers allows it)

I'm sorry I just don't see Mullen leaving Florida for a lateral job. I count all the blue bloods in CFB lateral moves for Mullen now that he's at FLA. This was supposedly Mullen's dream job. If Mullen leaves I think it would only be for an NFL job.

FISHDAWG
12-09-2020, 09:16 AM
I'm sorry I just don't see Mullen leaving Florida for a lateral job. I count all the blue bloods in CFB lateral moves for Mullen now that he's at FLA. This was supposedly Mullen's dream job. If Mullen leaves I think it would only be for an NFL job.

this might be quite true but he's a Northeasterner and grew up in B10 country and I know what it feels like to want to move back home or closer to home after establishing a career .... Freeze would be closer to Tampa as well**

Maroonthirteen
12-09-2020, 10:49 AM

Agreed.

Only way Mullen leaves Florida is... he wins the sec or NC. Then a NFL team backs the Brinks truck up to his front door.

Tbonewannabe
12-09-2020, 02:19 PM
this might be quite true but he's a Northeasterner and grew up in B10 country and I know what it feels like to want to move back home or closer to home after establishing a career .... Freeze would be closer to Tampa as well**

But isn't his son a very good golfer? If his son wants to pursue golf then Florida is the best place to be.

sandwolf
12-09-2020, 05:44 PM
.... thus Mullen to Michigan and Freeze to Florida (if Loafers allows it)

Ha, neither of these things will ever happen. First of all, Loafers would never hire Freeze. Second, go take a look at Michigan's current recruiting class. 4 of their 21 commits are from Michigan.....the rest are from all over the country, from Florida to California to Arizona. 17 of Florida's 26 commits are from Florida, and a total of 2 come from outside of the southeast (1 from TX and 1 from PA).......Mullen hates recruiting and he just isn't leaving a place like Florida for a place like Michigan, where he has to recruit the whole damn country.

FISHDAWG
12-10-2020, 08:10 AM
Ha, neither of these things will ever happen. First of all, Loafers would never hire Freeze. Second, go take a look at Michigan's current recruiting class. 4 of their 21 commits are from Michigan.....the rest are from all over the country, from Florida to California to Arizona. 17 of Florida's 26 commits are from Florida, and a total of 2 come from outside of the southeast (1 from TX and 1 from PA).......Mullen hates recruiting and he just isn't leaving a place like Florida for a place like Michigan, where he has to recruit the whole damn country.

I agree with loafers probably never hiring Freeze but I do believe Mullen will spend less time at Florida than he did here ... I expect him to migrate to the B-10 when the right opening comes available - that is IF he hasn't tanked the season that year. He's doing well now but I JUST DON'T think Dan can keep it rolling in the same way the HBC did ... B-10 is still easier path to playoffs than the SEC East IMO

TimberBeast
12-10-2020, 10:20 PM
How old is his son?

TimberBeast
12-10-2020, 10:22 PM
But isn't his son a very good golfer? If his son wants to pursue golf then Florida is the best place to be.

Meant to include your reply in my question, how old is his son?

Tbonewannabe
12-11-2020, 08:03 AM
Meant to include your reply in my question, how old is his son?
He was born in Starkville his first year so around 11-12 I think.