PDA

View Full Version : OT- LSU is in dumpster fire mode Arik Gilbert may transfer

VandelayIndustries
12-08-2020, 05:58 AM
#LSU star freshman Arik Gilbert is heavily considering leaving LSU and missed practice today, sources tell The Athletic. @247Sports first to report.

Gilbert has been homesick since he arrived, sources say, and LSU is currently fighting to keep him.

BrunswickDawg
12-08-2020, 08:27 AM
Gilbert is from where I grew up - word in Marietta is he may bring BJ Ojulari with him and that they could land back at UGA with BJ's brother Azeez Ojulari. I was really surprised that both of them went to LSU. For a long time both looked like they were UGA bound. Gilbert flirted with following Harrison Bailey to Tennessee also, and with Bama. I think the Joe Burrow offense made him believe that that is what LSU would be like, and that lightening in a bottle is gone.

parabrave
12-08-2020, 01:41 PM
There might be a note to O thanking him for the Natty, here us your statue now get the fuc otta here.

StarkVegasSteve
12-08-2020, 02:02 PM
LSU is in full on rebuild right now. Now, they can rebuild faster than other programs but right now I'd say that we're ahead of them in our rebuilding stage. LSU is going to be BAD next year as well at this rate. I don't foresee them holding onto O if they have a 6-6 or 7-5 type season next year. Especially if Bama embarrasses them again.