PDA

View Full Version : My Rant over all this shit

mstate68
11-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Fellas, I think everyone knows this has been a rough ass year. We've lost some games in brutal ways. Some of us are wanting Mullen gone, some want him to stay. But right now, who gives a shit? We still have some games to play. Dak tweeted state doesn't have fans, they have family. Well, at the moment it's a dysfunctional ass family. All I ask is that for one damn day can we at least act like we are fans of the same damn team. All I've seen this year is "team Dak" "team Russell" "team Mullen" "team HUD." **** all that, I'm "team Mississippi State". So can we all just cut this shit out and just see what happens?

The Croom Diaries
11-09-2013, 10:49 AM
So what you're looking for are sheep who go with whatever Mullen or anyone associated with MSU does and says. Just because people disagree and voice their opinions doesn't mean they are going against the university or the program. In fact, I'd say they are the ones who deeply care for MSU because they want the best for it and are vocal about what they believe will be the best. You can have arguments with your brother and still be brothers. We are all going to root for State like hell today. No need for anyone to get their panties in a wad because there are debates and discussions - that is literally the point of message boards.

Ronny
11-09-2013, 10:58 AM
...a terrible year; the team has looked poorly coached & listless all season.

Mullen has gotten himself into a big mess where he now must win the Egg Bowl or he is probably finished at Miss. State.

It doesn't have to be this way because I think there is some genuine talent on this team; if they were being properly coached & motivated they could have 6 wins already.

But that's not the reality. The reality is a truckload of embarrassment.

mstate68
11-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Oh believe me, I'm not happy nor am I a sheep. I just don't like seeing us so divided. I'm not happy with some of Mullen's coaching decisions and I think our compliance department needs an over haul. But I just want to wait and see how the season plays out.

The Croom Diaries
11-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Oh believe me, I'm not happy nor am I a sheep. I just don't like seeing us so divided. I'm not happy with some of Mullen's coaching decisions and I think our compliance department needs an over haul. But I just want to wait and see how the season plays out.

Fair enough, however, the point of getting upset is to put Mullen on the hot seat. If no one got up in arms how would the athletic department know the fanbase was upset? If everyone waited until the end of the year to start their bitching then we'd make a move about two weeks too late and be so far behind the 8 ball we'd be screwing ourselves. I agree that evaluations are made at the end of the season - and I think most everyone believes that as well. Some have already made up their mind but most are willing to let things play out. But that doesn't mean you can't hope for the best and prepare for the worst. MSU fans have placed Mullen squarely on the hot seat. Whether the admin, media or other folks want to recognize that or not, it doesn't matter. The drive has been put into motion and that's the entire purpose of what you perceive to be a divide...but is really just a debate. The divide is in any stupid message board wars or things of that nature, but debate over what is in the best interest of MSU is good for MSU. Granted I know there are those who hate confrontation and there are those that love it so things are seen from a different viewpoint. You seem to be the former, I am the latter...so the point of this rambling is to point out that just because folks argue doesn't mean they are divided.

Tbonewannabe
11-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Fellas, I think everyone knows this has been a rough ass year. We've lost some games in brutal ways. Some of us are wanting Mullen gone, some want him to stay. But right now, who gives a shit? We still have some games to play. Dak tweeted state doesn't have fans, they have family. Well, at the moment it's a dysfunctional ass family. All I ask is that for one damn day can we at least act like we are fans of the same damn team. All I've seen this year is "team Dak" "team Russell" "team Mullen" "team HUD." **** all that, I'm "team Mississippi State". So can we all just cut this shit out and just see what happens?

I think most people can be convinced either to keep Mullen or let him go but it depends on what happens this month. Some people won't be truly happy unless we dominate Ark and beat UM. I personally could handle going 5-7 just beating Ark if we actually played 60 minutes against A&M, Bama, and UM.