PDA

View Full Version : Dance with the devil you get what you get

Dawgfan77
12-03-2020, 08:54 PM
Some kids and handlers won't ever learn....

defiantdog
12-03-2020, 08:55 PM
Uh huh

HailStateSZN19
12-03-2020, 09:13 PM
Care to explain what you’re referencing?......

Hambone
12-03-2020, 09:22 PM
Yea, I’m a little curious as well

Dawgbite
12-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Isn’t it obvious?

Dawgfan77
12-03-2020, 09:51 PM
Sure.
People in this state have had a hand out to deliver certain products and they've been called out. More news to follow

shrimp
12-03-2020, 09:52 PM
Say what you mean or don't say anything.

LC Dawg
12-03-2020, 10:12 PM
Just tell us who's dancing and who's the devil and we'll piece together the rest.

Hambone
12-03-2020, 10:21 PM
So....... basically the same thing that happens every single year yet nothing ever becomes of it? Gotcha

parabrave
12-03-2020, 10:22 PM
Sure.
People in this state have had a hand out to deliver certain products and they've been called out. More news to follow
Rosie is that you. Sounds like you're pushing a new book.

StateDawg44
12-03-2020, 10:55 PM
So....... basically the same thing that happens every single year yet nothing ever becomes of it? Gotcha

Say what you mean or don't say anything.

Sure.

Why the cryptic posts?

Spill the beans if you know something. Otherwise it's just you seeking attention.

State82
12-03-2020, 11:23 PM
Why the cryptic posts?

Spill the beans if you know something. Otherwise it's just you seeking attention.

You said it. And I've said it before. Just not as nicely.

HailStateSZN19
12-03-2020, 11:40 PM
Sure.

Ohhhhh boy.... how soon we talking?

Tripp McNeely
12-04-2020, 12:00 AM
It?s a stupid message board. There aren?t any consequences...spill it!

BeardoMSU
12-04-2020, 12:06 AM
Is this finally "IT"?**

Walkerhill
12-04-2020, 12:12 AM
Is this finally "IT"?**

Beardo for the win.

defiantdog
12-04-2020, 12:26 AM
Is this finally "IT"?**

Finally..... IT only took 7 years

Todd4State
12-04-2020, 01:18 AM
IF this is what I think IT is about...

I don't know what you do about handlers. The odd thing is Scott Lindsey was very active with the Army AA debacle and his advice to Joe Price to de-commit from MSU and go to Memphis was borderline criminal. But then after that you didn't hear from him for like 10 years and now all of a sudden he is involved with Antonio Harmon.

I guess all football coaches can do is make recruits and their family members aware.

Extendedcab
12-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Why the cryptic posts?

The stalactite inside a cleavage, a guardian angel, and a rapacious curse are what got the Interloper into trouble. Indeed, a gingerly stalactite buys an expensive gift for a toothpick near the amour-propre. The trombone living with the debutante trembles, and a necromancer toward a clodhopper ignores a self-actualized labyrinth. A rapacious lunatic gives a pink slip to an uxorious dahlia, and a gingerly boy pees on a clodhopper. Indeed, a toothpick over a menag? ? trois trades baseball cards with a rascally omphalos. Indeed, the omphalos near a mastadon completely bounces the clock.

Got it?***

Dogbone
12-04-2020, 12:23 PM
The stalactite inside a cleavage, a guardian angel, and a rapacious curse are what got the Interloper into trouble. Indeed, a gingerly stalactite buys an expensive gift for a toothpick near the amour-propre. The trombone living with the debutante trembles, and a necromancer toward a clodhopper ignores a self-actualized labyrinth. A rapacious lunatic gives a pink slip to an uxorious dahlia, and a gingerly boy pees on a clodhopper. Indeed, a toothpick over a menag? ? trois trades baseball cards with a rascally omphalos. Indeed, the omphalos near a mastadon completely bounces the clock.

Got it?***

You had me at Cleavage!

FISHDAWG
12-04-2020, 04:04 PM
You had me at Cleavage!

Sounds like Stephen Hawking smoked a doobie and logged on to Elitedawgs

DawgNamedScuba
12-04-2020, 04:27 PM
You know what this thread needs?! Insight from Bert! That guy knows everything!

DEDawg
12-04-2020, 04:32 PM
posts like this should be an immediate ban. op sucks

BeardoMSU
12-04-2020, 04:41 PM

Speaking of Hawking, I just saw this on IG the other day.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zD0AAOSwa81aDn42/s-l1600.jpg

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-04-2020, 06:31 PM
posts like this should be an immediate ban. op sucks

Agreed. Either state what the rumor is or stfu, these posts just stir up drama, speculation, confusion, and can start wore rumors than the one OP is referencing

Mobile Bay
12-04-2020, 06:32 PM

I was thinking an unreleased song by the Beatles or Brian Wilson.

Dawgfan77
12-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Agreed. Either state what the rumor is or stfu, these posts just stir up drama, speculation, confusion, and can start wore rumors than the one OP is referencing

Here ya go without names

Some folks made deals to dealer prospects to ole miss some of those went back for more and were told they no longer needed their service. Handler is pissed and had let a lot of people know what's up.

Gypsy_RoadDawg
12-04-2020, 07:08 PM

Got it?***

Now that is a cryptic message.

DownwardDawg
12-04-2020, 11:10 PM
Speaking of Hawking, I just saw this on IG the other day.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zD0AAOSwa81aDn42/s-l1600.jpg

That is awesome.

dawgoneyall
12-05-2020, 08:45 AM

Got it?***

Will this be an HBO series?

FISHDAWG
12-05-2020, 03:34 PM
Here ya go without names

Some folks made deals to dealer prospects to ole miss some of those went back for more and were told they no longer needed their service. Handler is pissed and had let a lot of people know what's up.

Poetry I can now understand... never knew Hawking was a sidewalk fan 👍

Commercecomet24
12-05-2020, 03:40 PM
So someone tell me who's dancing with dick clark? Cause momma said dick Clark is the devil.

parabrave
12-05-2020, 07:05 PM
So someone tell me who's dancing with dick clark? Cause momma said dick Clark is the devil.

Stay away from that foosball Bobby Bouchet

BeardoMSU
12-05-2020, 07:39 PM
Stay away from that foosball Bobby Bouchet

Its the debil!**

StateDawg44
12-05-2020, 08:50 PM
Here ya go without names

yeah and nothing will come of it

Commercecomet24
12-05-2020, 09:50 PM
yeah and nothing will come of it

Yep absolutely nothing.

Doggie_Style
12-05-2020, 10:47 PM

Goodness....PM me with the details! ***

Dawgology
12-05-2020, 11:27 PM
Here ya go without names

After watching LSU skate when boosters were found funneling money from a children's hospital to pay for recruits I kind of doubt this maw and paw bullcrap will mean anything to anyone. In fact, most programs can pretty much do whatever they want unless you have a Bracky Brett.

Todd4State
12-06-2020, 01:42 PM
After watching LSU skate when boosters were found funneling money from a children's hospital to pay for recruits I kind of doubt this maw and paw bullcrap will mean anything to anyone. In fact, most programs can pretty much do whatever they want unless you have a Bracky Brett.

But....but.....Bracky is just doing his job!**

Dawgfan77
12-06-2020, 03:08 PM
One school lost two ships due to tampering but all is well...

MarketingBully
12-06-2020, 03:12 PM

To me what?s worse is Will ?Strong Ass Offer? Wade is still coaching. If LSU doesn?t get the death penalty in two sports the NCAA just isn?t trying.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-06-2020, 03:51 PM
What prospects in Mississippi this year actually require handlers? ...probably worst class in 15-20 years

FoggyBottom
12-06-2020, 06:01 PM
One school lost two ships due to tampering but all is well...

only temporary. Since scholarships are year to year, they will get those two back 12 months from the initial signing date. As long as they remain below the 85 limit, they can be used. If it was me, I would have a couple of transfers waiting in the wings to take them.

Medic601
12-06-2020, 07:06 PM
This forum is full wanna be insiders who act like they have inside breaking news but they can?t share it. It?s like they get their rocks off trying to be cryptic and elite. Get over yourself.

Dawgfan77
12-06-2020, 08:39 PM
This forum is full wanna be insiders who act like they have inside breaking news but they can?t share it. It?s like they get their rocks off trying to be cryptic and elite. Get over yourself.
Agree... we would love to know your sources...oh wait that's right you don't cause well ... you don't have any..

BeardoMSU
12-06-2020, 11:22 PM
Agree... we would love to know your sources...oh wait that's right you don't cause well ... you don't have any..

Sources? Shiiiiiiit.....I got 4 words for ya: Steal. Doss. E. Aye.***

https://66.media.tumblr.com/cfca67525d6b0a82fb31e3d294905dbc/tumblr_pko58xGybS1qj6sk2o1_500.gif

FISHDAWG
12-08-2020, 08:22 AM
To me what?s worse is Will ?Strong Ass Offer? Wade is still coaching. If LSU doesn?t get the death penalty in two sports the NCAA just isn?t trying.

I heard where some board met, discussed, and decided that the P5 need to go ahead and break away and form some governing element amongst themselves ... heard this on the radio and didn't get the whole story but this board was actually sanctioned by either the NCAA or a board of Presidents - in other words it sounded like it had some merit to it and this was like the first official step in the process