PDA

View Full Version : When did Bo Bounds become an Ole Miss fan?

dawgman15
12-02-2020, 08:04 AM
Here recently I have noticed him talking more and more about Ole Miss and even giving away Ole Miss merch. What is up with that?

STATEBALLIN
12-02-2020, 08:06 AM
He?s not an ole miss fan. But he?s in radio so he?s a salesman. Its really not hard to figure out.

DawgNsuds
12-02-2020, 08:21 AM
Bo is a State Season ticket holder and is at almost every game in the Scoreboard Club

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2020, 08:23 AM
On MS, talking about only MSU gets you $5

Talking about both schools gets you $9

You choose

Jack Lambert
12-02-2020, 08:45 AM
Matt has a show and he doesn't just sit there and kiss thier asses like Bo but he talks about Ole Miss and other schools. He does it in a unbiased way that doesn't get under the skin of the other fan base. Bo show sucks and I just don't listen to him. He needs to get some kind of training on how to talk. I guess it's a lifestyle.

BeardoMSU
12-02-2020, 08:55 AM
I guess it's a lifestyle.

It's the "Y'all Lifestyle", dude.**

I assume, since Bo's preferred outfit is denim and a sport coat, he gets this reaction quite a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lag1bXylX00&ab_channel=jofus121

Maroonthirteen
12-02-2020, 04:45 PM
It isn't. His show is probably 65/35 in favor of State. Well, until this week.

viverlibre
12-02-2020, 04:56 PM
Bo is a State Season ticket holder and is at almost every game in the Scoreboard Club

Bo is a huge MSU fan. He regularly attends MSU games and was at the Vandy game in the Scoreboard Club. Ole Miss is the hot team now, so naturally they bring up more conversation and interest as some MSU fans have checked out. Like old school teachers and coaches, they were often harder on their own kids because they didn't want to appear to show favoritism.

I find it somewhat humorous that MSU's two biggest media personalities, Bounds and Walker, don't like each other (especially BFW).

Jacksondevildog
12-02-2020, 06:13 PM
I find it hard to believe that people cannot understand that a radio talkshow host can be complementary of our rival. People hear that and turn the radio off. He sells ads and markets to all listeners. I would do the same as Bo and I hate Ole Miss.

Cowbell
12-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Here recently I have noticed him talking more and more about Ole Miss and even giving away Ole Miss merch. What is up with that?

It's a lot easier to give that merch away than it is to sell it....

StarkVegasSteve
12-03-2020, 09:29 AM
Bo is a huge MSU fan. He regularly attends MSU games and was at the Vandy game in the Scoreboard Club. Ole Miss is the hot team now, so naturally they bring up more conversation and interest as some MSU fans have checked out. Like old school teachers and coaches, they were often harder on their own kids because they didn't want to appear to show favoritism.

I find it somewhat humorous that MSU's two biggest media personalities, Bounds and Walker, don't like each other (especially BFW).

I really wish Brandon would go on OOB just for the sheer comedy of hearing him drag Bo and his producer. But the chances of Brandon being able to keep that clean are slim and none.

Coach34
12-03-2020, 07:29 PM
Bo Bounds is a money fan and needs to keep paying bills in Madison County. He needs commercials and sponsors. End of story

Fader21
12-03-2020, 09:27 PM
I quit listening to Bo when I realized he honestly thinks his listeners care about his past career as a bartender and who he has dinner at his house.