PDA

View Full Version : Denver with 0 pass yards and 37 rush yards at the half

starkvegasdawg
11-29-2020, 05:31 PM
The guy playing qb is 0-7 with an int.

msstate7
11-29-2020, 05:33 PM
Should be 3 ints. On a side note, taysom hasn't been much better.

confucius say
11-29-2020, 05:38 PM
Who is playing qb for Denver

msstate7
11-29-2020, 05:39 PM
Who is playing qb for Denver

A PS WR

Leeshouldveflanked
11-29-2020, 05:43 PM
It looks like the Saints will be in the market for a QB in the off-season if Winston can?t jump ahead of Hill.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2020, 05:51 PM
It looks like the Saints will be in the market for a QB in the off-season if Winston can?t jump ahead of Hill.

There's a pretty good one in Texas that's available after this season.

msstate7
11-29-2020, 06:06 PM
There's a pretty good one in Texas that's available after this season.

No $

msstate7
11-29-2020, 06:07 PM

Not sure what Sean is trying to prove here. Winston is better than taysom

confucius say
11-29-2020, 06:18 PM
No $

Even with drew retiring? Couldn't drew restructure anything left owed since he is retiring?

msstate7
11-29-2020, 07:06 PM
Even with drew retiring? Couldn't drew restructure anything left owed since he is retiring?

There is a ton of dead money tied in Brees next season.

RocketDawg
11-29-2020, 08:02 PM
The guy playing qb is 0-7 with an int.

Don't know if local or across the network, but Fox left the Denver/New Orleans game and moved to LA/49ers for a more competitive game. Game was won at the last second on a field goal.

Tbonewannabe
11-29-2020, 08:12 PM
There is a ton of dead money tied in Brees next season.

If he retires doesn't that go away? I think retirement is handled differently but I could be wrong.

LC Dawg
11-29-2020, 08:52 PM
That game today pretty much solidified to me that sports records in 2020 don't matter. I appreciate that they are playing for our entertainment and I am enjoying the Saints season but a ****ing professional football team just played a game without a quarterback.

msstate7
11-29-2020, 09:45 PM
If he retires doesn't that go away? I think retirement is handled differently but I could be wrong.

Don't think so. I'm no nfl rules guy, but Gmoney on saints talk is, and he says Brees contract will restrict money next season

msstate7
11-29-2020, 09:47 PM
That game today pretty much solidified to me that sports records in 2020 don't matter. I appreciate that they are playing for our entertainment and I am enjoying the Saints season but a ****ing professional football team just played a game without a quarterback.

Had they not violated rules, they would've got a delay.

msstate7
11-29-2020, 09:49 PM
Don't know if local or across the network, but Fox left the Denver/New Orleans game and moved to LA/49ers for a more competitive game. Game was won at the last second on a field goal.

Game was won on first td. Saints defense is unbelievable even facing good qbs much less total scrubs. 28 points total the last 4 games combined.

Tbonewannabe
11-29-2020, 09:49 PM
Don't think so. I'm no nfl rules guy, but Gmoney on saints talk is, and he says Brees contract will restrict money next season

I am not sure but I think the Cowboys did something when Romo retired so it wasn't a big cap hit. I could very well be wrong though.

msstate7
11-29-2020, 09:52 PM
I am not sure but I think the Cowboys did something when Romo retired so it wasn't a big cap hit. I could very well be wrong though.

May have been a loophole that got closed too. They could he wrong; but every time the subject of dak comes up on saints talk, the consensus is no money.

Also, lattimore, ramcyzk, Marcus Williams, and Hendrickson are up for new contracts

LC Dawg
11-29-2020, 10:00 PM
Had they not violated rules, they would've got a delay.
I understand that but the league just forced a bunch of grown ass men to go play a game that they were guaranteed to lose. It's just weird.
I hope the Saints win it all (and I think they can if Brees comes back strong) but it still won't feel anywhere close to their last championship.

msstate7
11-29-2020, 10:15 PM
I understand that but the league just forced a bunch of grown ass men to go play a game that they were guaranteed to lose. It's just weird.
I hope the Saints win it all (and I think they can if Brees comes back strong) but it still won't feel anywhere close to their last championship.

I'll celebrate big time. The saints were without 2 pro bowl olinemen today and one of the greatest qbs to ever play.

CaptainObvious
11-29-2020, 11:09 PM

Mores the reason the NFL needs a Minor League to call up players like MLB does. Then all the primadonas can skip college and sign pro. Hey college ball back to being Student Athletes playing for good Ol State U!