PDA

View Full Version : Impact Players next year

DEDawg
11-28-2020, 08:24 PM
Yeah the season isn?t over yet technically, but in a year like this the Egg Bowl is everything. So that being said next year:

Offense:
Will - Going to be a stud in this offense. Should easily set the single season passing record next year
Walley- Should be a top 3 WR in the SEC next year production wise
Cross - Think he takes a huge leap after a year of spring ball and adjustment
Marks - Iffy on him, but I?ll list. If he can learn to turn those 2 yard gains into 4 that?s massive

Defense:
Wheat - Should be our best rusher next year
Kobe - Is he coming back next year? I have no idea what to think with the covid rules
Pickering - Super hyped out of HS. Needs to show it next year
Murphy - Same as Kobe, is he coming back?

I think next year ceiling is 7-5 but I expect 6-6. 2022 I?d think we will be a legit contender for 3rd place in the west. Can Leach ever take us farther than that? I don?t believe so, but would love to be proven wrong by him.

Coach34
11-28-2020, 08:26 PM
Murphy wont be back. He is going to try and get paid due to family issues

DEDawg
11-28-2020, 08:28 PM
Murphy wont be back. He is going to try and get paid due to family issues

I get that and commend him for it, but where could he go? Gotta imagine he?s PS type of guy at the absolute best as of now. Would love for him to come back and play himself into a round 4-6 kind of guy... exponentially better shot at making a roster. (Unless you mean non football get paid and just get a real job which I also applaud him for)

vv83
11-28-2020, 08:57 PM
Don?t forget Tulu and Watson. I think both make big leaps next year.

chef dixon
11-28-2020, 08:58 PM
Brule will be a first round pick in 2022

Coach34
11-28-2020, 09:00 PM
I get that and commend him for it, but where could he go? Gotta imagine he?s PS type of guy at the absolute best as of now. Would love for him to come back and play himself into a round 4-6 kind of guy... exponentially better shot at making a roster. (Unless you mean non football get paid and just get a real job which I also applaud him for)

He is going to work for the Combine and pro days to make the NFL. He isnt going to transfer to another school

Coach34

not a chance

ShotgunDawg
Yeah the season isn?t over yet technically, but in a year like this the Egg Bowl is everything. So that being said next year:

Offense:
Will - Going to be a stud in this offense. Should easily set the single season passing record next year
Walley- Should be a top 3 WR in the SEC next year production wise
Cross - Think he takes a huge leap after a year of spring ball and adjustment
Marks - Iffy on him, but I?ll list. If he can learn to turn those 2 yard gains into 4 that?s massive

Defense:
Wheat - Should be our best rusher next year
Kobe - Is he coming back next year? I have no idea what to think with the covid rules
Pickering - Super hyped out of HS. Needs to show it next year
Murphy - Same as Kobe, is he coming back?

I think next year ceiling is 7-5 but I expect 6-6. 2022 I?d think we will be a legit contender for 3rd place in the west. Can Leach ever take us farther than that? I don?t believe so, but would love to be proven wrong by him.

Heath

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2020, 09:01 PM

nah - Brule is a 3rd--5th type value pick. Good player though

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2020, 09:02 PM
He is going to work for the Combine and pro days to make the NFL. He isnt going to transfer to another school

Wish him the best but I don't see that going well for him

chef dixon
11-28-2020, 09:02 PM
not a chance

Well maybe not translate to NFL like that but he will be all-sec

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2020, 09:03 PM
Well maybe not translate to NFL like that but he will be all-sec

He could be all-SEC, I agree

vv83
11-28-2020, 09:09 PM
Heath
Maybe... just haven?t seen consistency from him and looks like he tore hamstring tonight

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2020, 10:24 PM
Maybe... just haven?t seen consistency from him and looks like he tore hamstring tonight

He's pretty good. Above average SEC WR. Not elite, but good.

ZedFedder
11-28-2020, 10:31 PM
I’ll toss out that one of the WRs we have committed makes an impact next year.

DEDawg
11-28-2020, 11:45 PM
I’ll toss out that one of the WRs we have committed makes an impact next year.

I don?t know. Tulu seems to be prototypical Leach type of WR and he barely saw the field this year.

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2020, 11:47 PM
I don?t know. Tulu seems to be prototypical Leach type of WR and he barely saw the field this year.

But Walley has made an impact as a FR WR. Just depends on the kid.

My money would be on Knox due to his HS system. I think Nabers & Moore could take some time

Cowbell
11-28-2020, 11:59 PM
He's pretty good. Above average SEC WR. Not elite, but good.

No he's not above average SEC - not yet

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2020, 12:01 AM
No he's not above average SEC - not yet

Sorry, I think he's an above average talent. Not elite, not all SEC, but above average. Productive SEC WR

Cowbell
11-29-2020, 12:05 AM
Sorry, I think he's an above average talent. Not elite, not all SEC, but above average. Productive SEC WR

Maybe the talent is there (that's what everyone says) but he hasn't done anything for us yet to even be considered average in this league.