PDA

View Full Version : That is the least upsetting loss to the ....

Liverpooldawg
11-28-2020, 07:58 PM
bastard Rebels I ever remember. I did NOT expect it to be that close. For two weeks in a row we actually resembled a football team. Leach has his QB. I hate it looks like we won't play next week.

chef dixon
11-28-2020, 07:59 PM
Hell let's just play them again for more practice. We both got screwed by the schedule shuffle

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2020, 08:02 PM
8 wins next year & we're about to be really good

Commercecomet24
11-28-2020, 08:03 PM
Good post and I agree. I hate losing to those turds but our kids playing short handed played hard and never quit and just kept coming. Offense looks like they're getting it figured out with Rogers and the young receivers and once Arnett gets a defense not filled with walk ons and freshmen in the secondary we're gonna be tough. He's doing wonders as it is with only 20 scholly players on defense. I don't believe in moral victories at all but the way we keep fighting and no quit bodes well for the future.

Gypsy_RoadDawg
11-28-2020, 08:06 PM
bastard Rebels I ever remember. I did NOT expect it to be that close. For two weeks in a row we actually resembled a football team. Leach has his QB. I hate it looks like we won't play next week.

I feel the same way. There is hope for the future definitely. It was a hard fought contest with good sportsmanship and not like the typical State/Ole Miss game. Maybe Kiffen and Leach are both changing the culture.

Todd4State
11-29-2020, 03:47 AM
Good post and I agree. I hate losing to those turds but our kids playing short handed played hard and never quit and just kept coming. Offense looks like they're getting it figured out with Rogers and the young receivers and once Arnett gets a defense not filled with walk ons and freshmen in the secondary we're gonna be tough. He's doing wonders as it is with only 20 scholly players on defense. I don't believe in moral victories at all but the way we keep fighting and no quit bodes well for the future.

The experience we're getting now will pay off in the future. It's just very difficult to play in this league as a true freshman. And our guys are having a chance to win right now when we should be getting blown out if we're all honest. Right now it's like we're on probation and young at the same time.

I really like our core guys. We have a good group to build around.

Todd4State
11-29-2020, 03:48 AM
I fee the same way. There is hope for the future definitely. It was a hard fought contest with good sportsmanship and not like the typical State/Ole Miss game. Maybe Kiffen and Leach are both changing the culture.

I hate to say it but what it is I think is when we lose it's all good to them and then when we win is when things go beserk because they have no idea how to handle success or failure.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-29-2020, 04:19 AM
We are not going to be any better next year... we will be fighting it out with Vandy for the bottom of the SEC...the SEC will be better, but we wont...we have given ourselves the modern day version of the the NCAA death penalty and will only have 60-65 scholarship players.

msbulldog
11-29-2020, 08:35 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Lee.

msstate7
11-29-2020, 08:38 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Lee.

This made me laugh haha

sleepy dawg
11-29-2020, 11:48 AM
Losses never hurt as bad when you know your team sucks anyway.
Yesterday's game was more like a "hey look, we scored a point. That's kind of cool for a change". Doesn't matter that it was against the worst defense in the conference.