PDA

View Full Version : Alabama/Kentucky

RocketDawg
11-21-2020, 04:14 PM
Took Bama less than 5 minutes to score this time.

Najee Harris is going to be a multi-millionaire in the not too distant future. And he's still playing all out.

ShotgunDawg
11-21-2020, 04:20 PM
Yawn.... Bama has won 95 straight vs non-top 25 teams.

It's literally a waste of time

Maroonthirteen
11-21-2020, 04:26 PM
Alabama has to play for ....

1. Revenge on Auburn
2. Winning a SEC title. Which is always fun. Beating Florida and Mullen will be extra fun.
3. Beat Clemson (if they make it)

RocketDawg
11-21-2020, 04:30 PM
Alabama has to play for ....

1. Revenge on Auburn
2. Winning a SEC title. Which is always fun. Beating Florida and Mullen will be extra fun.
3. Beat Clemson (if they make it)

They should be able to beat Ohio State too, if it comes to that for another national championship. Indiana gave them a really good game today.

PGHBulldogBG
11-21-2020, 04:39 PM
I really respect Mark Stoops. His teams remind me of ours under Mullen. They play hard every play even though they are under talented in almost every SEC game

ShotgunDawg
11-21-2020, 04:40 PM
Bama with a clear targeting that isn't reviewed. LOL

msstate7
11-21-2020, 04:48 PM
Kentucky has 134 yds 2 mins into the 2nd quarter. We got 200 total vs Bama

Turfdawg67
11-21-2020, 04:48 PM
Bama with a clear PI on the 1 yd line that's not called. LOL

RocketDawg
11-21-2020, 04:52 PM
Bama with a clear targeting that isn't reviewed. LOL

Yeah, saw that.

The game isn't really a yawner. But - UK just screwed up a FG snap and Bama has the ball near midfield. 7-3 Bama, so maybe Kentucky can hold on and make it a game.

msstate7
11-21-2020, 04:53 PM
Kentucky has 134 yds 2 mins into the 2nd quarter. We got 200 total vs Bama

And just like that, 99 total yards

Turfdawg67
11-21-2020, 04:55 PM
Gift from the refs... go figure.

Turfdawg67
11-21-2020, 05:00 PM
Holy 17!! Turned his head around right in front of the ref!!!

Turfdawg67
11-21-2020, 05:02 PM
Must be something to have the best players AND the refs. Geez...

RocketDawg
11-21-2020, 05:15 PM
What's the logic of allowing an offensive player with the ball to stiffarm and hands to the face, when no defensive player can do it? If it's a penalty because of potential injury, it's just as dangerous for the offensive guy to do it as it is for the defensive guy.

Turfdawg67
11-21-2020, 05:29 PM
Now will come the "obviously Bama didn't need their help, lol". Well I guess we'll never know since the refs got them an 18 point lead and broke UK's spirit.

Maroonthirteen
11-21-2020, 05:38 PM
UK, "with their 1980s offense and their defensive head coach" has 152 total yards of which 32 is rushing in the first half. 11 first downs.

State with 200 total yards of which 37 was rushing for the whole game. 12 first downs

Fetch more ranch dressing Bo.

ShotgunDawg
11-21-2020, 05:51 PM
Just an absolute snoozer.

Does anyone like watching Bama games? Seriously.... anyone?

I pretty much turn the channel when they're on

msstate7
11-21-2020, 05:59 PM

According to who they're playing. When they play good competition, I like watching them play

Mobile Bay
11-21-2020, 06:05 PM

I live in Alabama. Yes the rock eating Walmart fans love games like this. Makes them feel better about their toothless wife and rundown half fallen in trailer they live in.

notsofarawaydawg
11-21-2020, 06:14 PM
Who leads the SEC in penalties on game day?

Whoever is playing at Bama!!!

ShotgunDawg
11-21-2020, 06:19 PM

Not always true. The refs usually call a lot of penalties on Bama to make things look right on paper. However, when you watch the game you realize that the timing of the penalties always destroys the opponent's chance of scoring or winning the game.

That beings said though, Bama is so much better than everyone else, it doesn't really matter. This calls Auburn gets are much more frustrating to me because they literally decide games

Turfdawg67
11-21-2020, 06:27 PM
UK, "with their 1980s offense and their defensive head coach" has 152 total yards of which 32 is rushing in the first half. 11 first downs.

State with 200 total yards of which 37 was rushing for the whole game. 12 first downs

Fetch more ranch dressing Bo.

This isn't a thread so you can knock "our" team... again. There's always a douche in the thread.

ETA... you're a douche in most threads.

Jack Lambert
11-21-2020, 06:34 PM
Those two idiots calling the game just said that Bama was being punish having to play later games because other teams did not do right with Covid but Bama did. I am sick of the SEC network and the Saban dick sucking ass holes who work there.

RocketDawg
11-21-2020, 06:40 PM

The first quarter was pretty good. It all went downhill with the bad snap on the field goal try. It would have done that anyway but would've been nice to see UK make it 7-6. It's officially been a snoozer for a while - now watching Northwestern/Wisconsin until our game comes on.

RocketDawg
11-21-2020, 06:44 PM
I live in Alabama. Yes the rock eating Walmart fans love games like this. Makes them feel better about their toothless wife and rundown half fallen in trailer they live in.

Several in my golf group are diehard Alabama fans, but this year they've hardly mentioned football. They're probably watching the games but even they don't seem to care too much. Probably will when they play Clemson or Ohio State or whoever it turns out to be.

Turfdawg67
11-21-2020, 06:47 PM
Those two idiots calling the game just said that Bama was being punish having to play later games because other teams did not do right with Covid but Bama did. I am sick of the SEC network and the Saban dick sucking ass holes who work there.

Tell it!

The first quarter was pretty good. It all went downhill with the bad snap on the field goal try. It would have done that anyway but would've been nice to see UK make it 7-6. It's officially been a snoozer for a while - now watching Northwestern/Wisconsin until our game comes on.

Huh? Yeah, that was a huge play, but so was the PI when UK was about to score, the face mask that would've put them deep in Bama territory and the targeting that wasn't even 17'n reviewed. All in the first half, maybe 1st Qtr! I'm sure it's evened out now that the game is decided... Bama always gets their penalties when it's decided.

99jc
11-21-2020, 06:52 PM
this isn't even a real college football season no one really gives a 17 anymore and that's the truth!

Mobile Bay
11-21-2020, 07:14 PM
Several in my golf group are diehard Alabama fans, but this year they've hardly mentioned football. They're probably watching the games but even they don't seem to care too much. Probably will when they play Clemson or Ohio State or whoever it turns out to be.

The ones I am talking about only see a golf course from the top of a lawnmower. Our outside the windows at Maxwell federal prison.

Maroonthirteen
11-21-2020, 07:20 PM
This isn't a thread so you can knock "our" team... again. There's always a douche in the thread.

ETA... you're a douche in most threads.

Thanks. Really the only entertainment this year is 17n with you guys.

But Hats off to Leachs offense. Out performed UKs over the course of a full game v Bama. 2-3 years, Just wait!

Bothrops
11-22-2020, 12:10 AM

Unfortunately this is a fact.