PDA

View Full Version : NFL game thread

msstate7
11-15-2020, 04:19 PM
I think judge may be a nice coach. I think the giants have a nice future, and may win the division this year.

Kwon Alexander bout to start first game as a saint.

HoopsDawg
11-15-2020, 04:22 PM
I think judge may be a nice coach. I think the giants have a nice future, and may win the division this year.

Kwon Alexander bout to start first game as a saint.

Unreal man. He is supposed to be our coach. Can't believe the Giants came in and hired him.

msstate7
11-15-2020, 04:26 PM
Unreal man. He is supposed to be our coach. Can't believe the Giants came in and hired him.

He's been incredibly unlucky this year, 5 1-score losses. Never mind on division this year... their remaining schedule is brutal. Still, future is bright imo

HoopsDawg
11-15-2020, 04:32 PM
He's been incredibly unlucky this year, 5 1-score losses. Never mind on division this year... their remaining schedule is brutal. Still, future is bright imo

He's done a really solid job with a pretty bad roster. He would have been our coach for a long time I think.

msstate7
11-15-2020, 05:53 PM
I'm a big time saints fan, but I really like the dolphins. I was a tua doubter, but I think I was wrong

msstate7
11-15-2020, 06:15 PM
Brees is out. Winston in

LC Dawg
11-15-2020, 06:57 PM
I'm no Jameis Winston fan but even if Brees is out an extended period I believe Payton can game plan well enough for Winston and rely on the defense to still make the playoffs. If Winston gains some confidence and gets repetitions I think he can make plays. Hopefully Brees isn't out long though.

BeardoMSU
11-15-2020, 07:02 PM
I think we can put to bed any debate regarding Wentz vs. Dak, lol.

msstate7
11-15-2020, 07:02 PM
I'm no Jameis Winston fan but even if Brees is out an extended period I believe Payton can game plan well enough for Winston and rely on the defense to still make the playoffs. If Winston gains some confidence and gets repetitions I think he can make plays. Hopefully Brees isn't out long though.

I agree. Hopefully drew is ready to go in a couple weeks tho

LC Dawg
11-15-2020, 08:39 PM
Just saw highlights of Bills-Cards. Hell of an ending.