PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Game Thread

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:42 PM
We needed a new thread here so the "other game" thread didn't get run over

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:43 PM
Tonight is the night we find out how bad the Ole Miss defense is.

They should win this game but their defense is so horrendous, that they still may have to score 40+.

msstate7
11-14-2020, 07:43 PM
OM is as bad at defense as we are at offense.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:44 PM

yes they are. I thought is was interesting the other day on Bo Bounds when Bartoo said he'd rather be in MSU's shoes with the good defense vs Ole Miss'. That seems backwards in my mind, but maybe he knows something I don't

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:45 PM
South Carolina is physical in the trenches and will control the ball in this game & frustrate Ole Miss' offense due to TOP

South Carolina may not throw 10 times

msstate7
11-14-2020, 07:45 PM
yes they are. I thought is was interesting the other day on Bo Bounds when Bartoo said he'd rather be in MSU's shoes with the good defense vs Ole Miss'. That seems backwards in my mind, but maybe he knows something I don't

IDK, I feel they've been more competitive than us

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:46 PM
IDK, I feel they've been more competitive than us

They have been, but that has nothing to do with next year. Maybe Bartoo is out of touch. IDK. He said he'd rather have MSU's issue than OM's

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:47 PM
Ole Miss doesn't have the DL for this

msstate7
11-14-2020, 07:47 PM
South Carolina has another stud wr. Samuel and Edwards were the other 2 lately. We can't get 1

msstate7
11-14-2020, 07:48 PM
They have been, but that has nothing to do with next year. Maybe Bartoo is out of touch. IDK. He said he'd rather have MSU's issue than OM's

Gotcha. Thought you meant going forward this season.

PGHBulldogBG

What?s the reasoning behind that?

msu15
That drive is why I will always miss a pro style offense with fullbacks and tight ends. That was beautiful to watch

msu15
11-14-2020, 07:49 PM

Both are a Jimmy's and Joe's problems

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:49 PM
South Carolina has another stud wr. Samuel and Edwards were the other 2 lately. We can't get 1

I think we're about to start landing some. Got a few this year.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:50 PM
What?s the reasoning behind that?

No clue. I think he thinks enough of Leach to get the offense turned around. Not sure.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:51 PM
South Carolina should just onside kick every time and make the Ole Miss defense play 120 plays tonight.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:52 PM
The powder blues look cheap to me. Very Wal Mart-ish

msstate7
Both are a Jimmy's and Joe's problems

Maybe you're right, but I keep going back to the LSU game. We didn't look like a team with no passing attack talent that day

msu15
The Rebels helmets and uniforms look so good. Nike>Adidas

msu15
11-14-2020, 07:53 PM
Maybe you're right, but I keep going back to the LSU game. We didn't look like a team with no passing attack talent that day

Can't argue, but I do think more speed helps vs zone.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:53 PM

We'll be fine. We're extremely young now on the offensive side. Those guys will grow together.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:54 PM
The Rebels helmets and uniforms look so good. Nike>Adidas

Our uni's looked good vs Vandy. Ole Miss has the color advantage on us. There's only so much we can do

PGHBulldogBG
11-14-2020, 07:55 PM
Both MSU and Ole Miss have issues. It?s just as opposite as can be. They would love to have our defense and we would love to have their offense

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:56 PM
We really need Sawyer to be legit because Rogers ain't nowhere near the talent of Corral

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:56 PM
Would our grand kids thank us or hate us if we combined Ole Miss and MSU into one school right now?

msstate7
11-14-2020, 07:57 PM
OM offense is fun to watch

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:57 PM
South Carolina just has to hold them to a few FGs

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:58 PM
OM offense is fun to watch

It's so multiple. You don't know if they're the air raid, option, RPO, or Power spread from play to play

msstate7
11-14-2020, 07:58 PM
Would our grand kids thank us or hate us if we combined Ole Miss and MSU into one school right now?

Combine them, and move the school to Biloxi/Gulfport.

Never happen

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 07:59 PM
This is why South Carolina should just onside kick every time. Make the Ole Miss defense play 120 plays. You'll win the game

defiantdog
11-14-2020, 07:59 PM
OM has a better OL

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:00 PM
Combine them, and move the school to Biloxi/Gulfport.

Never happen

Wouldn't ever happen, but I always wonder if we're just being selfish for not doing it when our grand kids would love us for it.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:00 PM
OM has a better OL

Luke left them in pretty good shape and well coached there.

Jack Lambert
11-14-2020, 08:01 PM
I guess I am going to hell. Everytime number 8 gets the ball I hope he breaks his right leg.

msstate7
11-14-2020, 08:02 PM
OM has a better OL

I feel like we have much better oline talent. If they're better, it's bc they're better coached imo

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:03 PM
South Carolina can't be doing that garbage. Ole Miss can't stop your run game

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:04 PM
I feel like we have much better oline talent. If they're better, it's bc they're better coached imo

Luke is a good OL coach & their OL scheme didn't change like ours. Of course it's ahead. We'll see where it is next year. I think we close the gap in a big way

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:09 PM
Ole Miss' LT badly false started on the 4th down play. No call

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:11 PM
Ole Miss has like 2 or 3 4th down conversions thus far in 2 drives

PGHBulldogBG
11-14-2020, 08:12 PM
USCjr won?t be able to keep up with this

the_real_MSU_is_us

Basically that game was variations of 2 plays: 1) checkdown was un/poorly covered, 2) we chucked deep balls and KJ truly has an elite arm for that. So we rolled.

Vs everyone else the zone/poor OL play means we can't go deep, and checkdowns are covered. You have to have an actual understanding of the O and be on the same page as the WRs to find softspots. That's why we suck

msstate7
Ole Miss has like 2 or 3 4th down conversions thus far in 2 drives

They're explaining it now. Kiffin plays it that way bc it's smart as hell

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:14 PM
Why in the hell would Scar throw the ball?

msstate7
11-14-2020, 08:15 PM
Basically that game was variations of 2 plays: 1) checkdown was un/poorly covered, 2) we chucked deep balls and KJ truly has an elite arm for that. So we rolled.

Vs everyone else the zone/poor OL play means we can't go deep, and checkdowns are covered. You have to have an actual understanding of the O and be on the same page as the WRs to find softspots. That's why we suck

Yeah, but Leach never figured out Washington's 3-8. Washington on defense is probably the closest team in the pac12 to an sec defense. Wash's DC even said he loved leach bc leach never adjusted, and that made preparing/stopping leach easy. Even the biggest sunshine pumpers here have to admit that's a scary quote. Who the hell says that about anyone?

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-14-2020, 08:22 PM
It's shocking how well coached OMs O is vs ours.

We have 1 run blocking scheme and an incredibly simple pass pro scheme, yet the OL blows assignments more than any team I've ever seen and when they do get on their man get beat a ton. OM has a lot more variety yet does everything well mentally and physically.

Our WRs ad QBs do nothing but rep vs man and zone, yet OM's WRs are still better at finding soft spots in zone and have better chemistry.

OM has every play we do plus RPOs, play actions, counters, zone reads, roll outs, fake one play to have a supposed lead blocker slip past their charging safeties... and they do all this vs multiple defensive looks. YET they execute literally every one of these things at a high level and we don't know what to do vs the same look we've seen for over 200 snaps this season.

It's just incredible not only how good their scheme is (there's a tool to counter any D), but how well coached it is.

Jack Lambert
11-14-2020, 08:23 PM
South Carolina can't be doing that garbage. Ole Miss can't stop your run game

I am not paid the millions but if I was SC I would go for two everytime.

Jarius
11-14-2020, 08:24 PM
Yeah, but Leach never figured out Washington's 3-8. Washington on defense is probably the closest team in the pac12 to an sec defense. Wash's DC even said he loved leach bc leach never adjusted, and that made preparing/stopping leach easy. Even the biggest sunshine pumpers here have to admit that's a scary quote. Who the hell says that about anyone?

Washington has a better defense than 75 % of the teams we play and Leach has more access to talent here. Washington was not the only team to run that defense against Leach. It takes a significant talent advantage up front for that to work.

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 08:24 PM
If we were our typical ground-n-pound, run it 70% of the time Mississippi State team, I think we'd beat OM. They can't stop air on the ground, and I think our defense would be good enough to create a couple of turnovers or get a few stops vs. their offense. Alas, we are no longer that Mississippi State team

msstate7
11-14-2020, 08:26 PM
If we were our typical ground-n-pound, run it 70% of the time Mississippi State team, I think we'd beat OM. They can't stop air on the ground, and I think our defense would be good enough to create a couple of turnovers or get a few stops vs. their offense. Alas, we are no longer that Mississippi State team

There's a chance we don't have to take that on the chin. I want the season to play out, but I think it's a good chance it doesn't

msstate7
11-14-2020, 08:27 PM
Washington has a better defense than 75 % of the teams we play and Leach has more access to talent here. Washington was not the only team to run that defense against Leach. It takes a significant talent advantage up front for that to work.

The getting stopped by Washington isn't the most concerning part to me. The leach never adjusted is the most concerning

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 08:28 PM
There's a chance we don't have to take that on the chin. I want the season to play out, but I think it's a good chance it doesn't

Yeah, I really don't want to watch that this year

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 08:30 PM
The announcers are jerking off to these OM unis but the helmets and jersey are a different shade of blue. I like the helmets, but the jerseys look like UNC knock offs

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 08:32 PM
Is Elijah Moore a Junior? Maybe he goes pro after this year

PGHBulldogBG
11-14-2020, 08:32 PM
We aren?t beating them in Oxford. Only game we might have a chance in is that final Auburn game. Drinkwitz will coach circles around leach, Georgia is more talented and Ole Miss is more skilled offensively and it?s away

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-14-2020, 08:33 PM

Oh for sure it's terrifying. Fact is though I don't think the LSU game was evidence we have the "jimmies and joes" to run the O- our guys don't "get it" the same way we will in a year or 2. They may turn into good players once they grasp it or gain experience, but for now they aren't what we need mentally.

As for the system and Washington, yes it's terrifying to have a guy that's proven to not adjust even when he KNOWS it won't work vs that week's opponent. However he faced the 3-8 plenty and still put up great numbers.

The question is this: can a mediocre 3-8 stop a fully equipped Leach O, OR does it have be a really good 3-8? Because if a mediocre 3-8 still shut us down even 2 years from now, then we will be lucky to go 6-6. But if it takes a good 3-8, I could see us hovering between 6-9 wins depending on our D

RocketDawg
11-14-2020, 08:33 PM
The announcers are jerking off to these OM unis but the helmets and jersey are a different shade of blue. I like the helmets, but the jerseys look like UNC knock offs

I think the powder blue looks feminine. They need to stick with navy blue - much better looking fb uniform.

Jarius
11-14-2020, 08:35 PM
The getting stopped by Washington isn't the most concerning part to me. The leach never adjusted is the most concerning

He is going to run his system. If the OL does not block it will not work. If they do it will. If he can’t get OL to make it work here he will be fired in 3 years. It is scary but it is that simple.

RocketDawg
11-14-2020, 08:37 PM
We aren?t beating them in Oxford. Only game we might have a chance in is that final Auburn game. Drinkwitz will coach circles around leach, Georgia is more talented and Ole Miss is more skilled offensively and it?s away

I don't think we have a chance. Based on prior games, about all they have to do is score once and they win. But they'll score a lot more than once.

About the only two teams that look near normal this year are OM and Alabama, and Alabama's defense is lacking. OM never has a good defense.

Corral is the Heisman favorite right now? Isn't that going a little too far?

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 08:39 PM
I don't think we have a chance. Based on prior games, about all they have to do is score once and they win. But they'll score a lot more than once.

About the only two teams that look near normal this year are OM and Alabama, and Alabama's defense is lacking. OM never has a good defense.

Corral is the Heisman favorite right now? Isn't that going a little too far?

Believe he was talking about Kyle Trask. The camera just happened to be on Corral

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 08:40 PM
Dan Mullen would've ran for 500 on this OM defense

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:47 PM

We beat them if we just ran it 60 times

Bdawg
11-14-2020, 08:47 PM
I think the powder blue looks feminine. They need to stick with navy blue - much better looking fb uniform.

Yes. Navy is easily better looking.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:48 PM
This Ole Miss defense is "special"

PGHBulldogBG
11-14-2020, 08:49 PM
We beat them if we just ran it 60 times

I agree but leach won?t do that

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 08:50 PM
This Ole Miss defense is "special"

It's kinda amazing how polar opposite their offense is from their defense. Hopefully if they ever improve defensively, they take a few steps back on offense because that's going to spell trouble if the current offense gets an average defense.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:51 PM
I agree but leach won?t do that

Agree, but that's the reality. We're choosing to make it a competitive game for future purposes.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:52 PM
It's kinda amazing how polar opposite their offense is from their defense. Hopefully if they ever improve defensively, they take a few steps back on offense because that's going to spell trouble if the current offense gets an average defense.

They're taking major steps back offensively once Corral, Moore, & Ealy are gone.

Corral is a crazy good talent. He makes a ton of plays outside the scheme. I think Kiffin's scheme is good, but it ain't going to look like this unless he starts recruiting a lot better

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:53 PM
Corral just drops ball into tight windows consistently.

Mobile Bay
11-14-2020, 08:54 PM
When do the team busses carrying the defense get to the stadium?

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:54 PM
The surprise of the off season could be Corral going pro. You could argue that he's the 3rd most talented QB in this draft behind Lawrence & Fields. He's dumb, but all it takes is one team.

I'm not saying he's Pat Mahomes, but his skill set is special. Arm strength, accuracy, & mobility are all there

Jack Lambert
11-14-2020, 08:55 PM
Corral just drops ball into tight windows consistently.

SC defense started the game with 9 defensive players out now they have 11 guys out. They were not that good to began with. Out defense will match up well with Ole Miss Offense.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:57 PM
South Carolina's defense just bumbled 17ed that fumble

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:57 PM
Carolina recovered

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 08:58 PM
BOOM

Mobile Bay
11-14-2020, 08:58 PM
They're taking major steps back offensively once Corral, Moore, & Ealy are gone.

Corral is a crazy good talent. He makes a ton of plays outside the scheme. I think Kiffin's scheme is good, but it ain't going to look like this unless he starts recruiting a lot better

I will always remember Golden Coral for running into an irrelevant fight over a nonexistent TD in the Egg Brawl. And being dumb enough to take his helmet off.

Cloak
11-14-2020, 08:59 PM
You guys saying Corral looks good are trying too hard to not be biased. He does not look good. He has made a few throws, but is a bottom tier SEC qb.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:01 PM
I will always remember Golden Coral for running into an irrelevant fight over a nonexistent TD in the Egg Brawl. And being dumb enough to take his helmet off.

Oh yeah, he's an idiot but a talented one

msstate7
11-14-2020, 09:02 PM
You guys saying Corral looks good are trying too hard to not be biased. He does not look good. He has made a few throws, but is a bottom tier SEC qb.

Maybe, what 7 sec qbs are better?

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:02 PM

Bottom tier SEC QB? LOL

I'm not sure that every team in the conference isn't better with him at QB. Maybe not Florida and Bama because Trask & Jones are discipline but who else? He's more talented than both of those guys BTW

Jarius
11-14-2020, 09:03 PM

This is an all time terrible take, as much as I wish someone would break his nose.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:06 PM
Fantastic pass interference by SC. Right play

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:07 PM
LOL. dumbass OM player

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:08 PM
The clock hung at .1 forever.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:08 PM
That was shady. The clock hung at .01 for over a second

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-14-2020, 09:09 PM

Mac Jones, Trask, MAYBE Mond, MAYBE Franks.... who else is better? Mond is a worse decision maker, less mobile, and isn't a better thrower. Brennan is as bland as mayo. Hill at SC is worse in every way, as is Guarantano, Wilson, Seals, Nix....

He's definately one of the better QBs. Only reason he's not at Florida or a blue blood is because his off field drama made everyone but OM back off. But the talent was always there and Florida took him

BeardoMSU
11-14-2020, 09:10 PM
That was shady. The clock hung at .01 for over a second

Definitely

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:11 PM
Mac Jones, Trask, MAYBE Mond, MAYBE Franks.... who else is better? Mond is a worse decision maker, less mobile, and isn't a better thrower. Brennan is as bland as mayo. Hill at SC is worse in every way, as is Guarantano, Wilson, Seals, Nix....

He's definately one of the better QBs. Only reason he's not at Florida or a blue blood is because his off field drama made everyone but OM back off. But the talent was always there and Florida took him

Corral is better than Franks & Mond. He's more talented than Trask & Jones although I'll concede that those players are likely more disciplined & better for their team.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:12 PM
Just a horrendous drive for the refs

https://twitter.com/robbiefaulk247/status/1327796182056394753?s=20

messageboardsuperhero
11-14-2020, 09:15 PM
Carolina got absolutely screwed at the end of the half. Refs handed OM three points.

Corral was obviously sacked with 18 seconds left.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 09:22 PM
Damn Ole Miss is fun to watch play. Their offense is light years ahead of ours.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:28 PM

And their defense is light years behind. They are very talented on offense. There's no doubt. Probably the most talented offense Kiffin will have there.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 09:29 PM
And their defense is light years behind. They are very talented on offense. There's no doubt. Probably the most talented offense Kiffin will have there.

Ok.

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 09:30 PM
Yeah, they're gonna beat the dog shit out of us

msstate7
11-14-2020, 09:31 PM
OM has over 300 yards of offense at half. We haven't done that in any whole game since Arkansas

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 09:33 PM
OM has over 300 yards of offense at half. We haven't done that in any whole game since Arkansas

Not sure how they did it without a spring.**

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 09:34 PM
Yeah, they're gonna beat the dog shit out of us

Their D is trash against the run, but unfortunately we can't exploit that.

SailingDawg
11-14-2020, 09:35 PM

No way I'm watching the Egg Bowl this year. They'll wear our D down because they'll be on the field the whole time.

I just watched OM go for it on 4th and 10 without any doubt and make the first down.

msu15
11-14-2020, 09:49 PM
Travesty that Lane and Corral have to deal with this garbage defense. Our offense is better than their defense. I wish we could give them some help. ****ing combine the schools already.

Mobile Bay
11-14-2020, 09:54 PM
Not sure how they did it without a spring.**

Because they didn't have Sloppy Joe before them and Lane isn't exactly Mr Discipline, which will come bite him in the ass unless he jumps ship before the chickens come home to roost, as he is want to do.

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 09:55 PM
Hey South Carolina got a stop. If they get one more then they may win the game.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 09:55 PM
Because they didn't have Sloppy Joe before them and Lane isn't exactly Mr Discipline, which will come bite him in the ass unless he jumps ship before the chickens come home to roost, as he is want to do.

Sure.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 09:56 PM
Hey South Carolina got a stop. If they get one more then they may win the game.

Can't believe kiffin punted.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 09:56 PM

He's like 8-8 on 4th down tonight.

msu15
11-14-2020, 09:58 PM
Absolute travesty

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 09:59 PM

Like I said, poor decision. Ole Miss should never punt on 4th and 3 even if they are on their own goal line.

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 10:00 PM
Absolute travesty

Shiiidd it may be a travesty, but it's one that I'm thankful for.

They'd be 5-1 right now with a good defense.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 10:00 PM
It's crazy to watch how bad that Ole Miss run D is and know that we can't exploit it. Damn, I'm getting mad again.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 10:02 PM
Shiiidd it may be a travesty, but it's one that I'm thankful for.

They'd be 5-1 right now with a good defense.

Recruiting will take care of their Defense. Apparently we lost a good commit tonight or we will soon. Can't say I blame any offensive recruit for decommitting.

msu15
11-14-2020, 10:05 PM
Recruiting will take care of their Defense. Apparently we lost a good commit tonight or we will soon. Can't say I blame any offensive recruit for decommitting.

It hasn't in 5 years so I doubt it.

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 10:07 PM
It hasn't in 5 years so I doubt it.

They don't have to be world beaters on D. Just need 3 stops per game.

Jack Lambert
11-14-2020, 10:08 PM
Bottom tier SEC QB? LOL

I'm not sure that every team in the conference isn't better with him at QB. Maybe not Florida and Bama because Trask & Jones are discipline but who else? He's more talented than both of those guys BTW

Hit him twice and call him a ***** three times he will throw a punch and be out of the game.

msu15
11-14-2020, 10:13 PM
They don't have to be world beaters on D. Just need 3 stops per game.

Well so far he hasn't recruited any comparable offensive talent to what he has now, but that's why we play.

DownwardDawg
11-14-2020, 10:14 PM
It's crazy to watch how bad that Ole Miss run D is and know that we can't exploit it. Damn, I'm getting mad again.

Me too. It's sickening to watch and think about. Schrader and Marks would shred them. I know we need to think big picture, but damn.

HoopsDawg
not sure why Ole Miss doesn't on side kick every time.

KOdawg1
South Carolina is running the ball 90% of the time and is scoring at a quicker pace than OM and their high flying offense is. Man, their defense is terrible.

msu15
11-14-2020, 10:16 PM
Me too. It's sickening to watch and think about. Schrader and Marks would shred them. I know we need to think big picture, but damn.

Just imagine what Mullen(assuming he wasn't looking to leave) and Hevesy would dial up. 500 yards rushing easily.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 10:16 PM
not sure why Ole Miss doesn't on side kick every time.

SC should as well. It's a game of possessions and who gets more. if the coaches can't see that, then why are they your coaches?

PGHBulldogBG
11-14-2020, 10:17 PM
South Carolina is running the ball 90% of the time and is scoring at a quicker pace than OM and their high flying offense is. Man, their defense is terrible.

Don?t worry, leach throws 77% of the time. He will only throw 90% against Ole Miss

DownwardDawg
11-14-2020, 10:21 PM
Just imagine what Mullen(assuming he wasn't looking to leave) and Hevesy would dial up. 500 yards rushing easily.

I can't think about it. The Leach hire is starting to make me physically ill. I just hope it works out.

msugolf
11-14-2020, 10:25 PM

Expect a couple more

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 10:25 PM
I can't think about it. The Leach hire is starting to make me physically ill. I just hope it works out.

He better start recruiting better if he's going to have any chance

HoopsDawg
11-14-2020, 10:26 PM
Expect a couple more

I do. I said earlier this week, we will be lucky to have a Top 40 class.

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 10:27 PM
Should be your ball game.

PGHBulldogBG
11-14-2020, 10:32 PM
Yea Ole Miss got this

ZedFedder
11-14-2020, 10:35 PM
Corral is a top 10 QB in the country right now. The arm talent was always there. Now the head is there. We will see if Kiffin can keep recruiting talent like they’ve got now.

msu15
11-14-2020, 10:36 PM
I wonder if any of Corrall, Moore, or the TE would consider going pro. They look ready to me.

Hambone
11-14-2020, 10:37 PM
You don’t have to be good on defense if the opposing team has to score 50+ to beat you.

Kinda jealous

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 10:37 PM
I wonder if any of Corrall, Moore, or the TE would consider going pro. They look ready to me.

Man I hope so

PGHBulldogBG
11-14-2020, 10:38 PM
You don’t have to be good on defense if the opposing team has to score 50+ to beat you.

Kinda jealous

I get it, but they did lose 4. Will end 5-5 most likely so it?s better than 2-8

Hambone
11-14-2020, 10:40 PM
Oh without a doubt. If they had a pulse on defense they would have had a really good year this year.

May be another nail in the coffin for Coach Boom, however.

msu15
11-14-2020, 10:42 PM
If they just had our defense, wouldn't even have to combine the personnel, they'd be 6-1.

PGHBulldogBG
11-14-2020, 10:44 PM
Kiffin OC and Arnett DC would be scary good

KOdawg1
11-14-2020, 10:45 PM
If I'm a HS recruit and I watch both MSU and OM play, why the hell would I choose MSU?

One program has a clear trajectory up, while the other is sinking back to irrelevancy

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 10:49 PM
Why isn't Corral a 1st round draft pick?

msu15
11-14-2020, 10:50 PM
Thank you John Cohen. This guy should've been named our head coach 35 months ago. You blew it.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 10:50 PM
If I'm a HS recruit and I watch both MSU and OM play, why the hell would I choose MSU?

One program has a clear trajectory up, while the other is sinking back to irrelevancy

yeah, we better get going in a hurry.

We're kicking guys off the team each week while they score 50

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2020, 10:53 PM
Check out Kiffin's clipboard being thrown into the stands

https://twitter.com/BryanDFischer/status/1327821571080142849?s=20

Bothrops
11-14-2020, 11:09 PM
Leach is realizing what he's gotten himself into. I will say that Mullen was the only coach I remember hitting the ground running when he got here. But in some ways it was easier for him because we had been shit for many years prior.

parabrave
11-15-2020, 12:14 AM
Yea Ole Miss got this

They dam near blew my weekend. Took OM-12. That saved my weekend.

R2Dawg
11-15-2020, 07:18 PM
Their D is trash against the run, but unfortunately we can't exploit that.

Can't or won't? We wouldn't do it if we could.