PDA

View Full Version : Bama vs Louisiana State and TAMU vs UT.....ppd for sometime....perhaps

Indndawg
11-10-2020, 04:05 PM
not sure when they can fit 2 LSU ppd's in

confucius say
11-10-2020, 04:21 PM
1. Just back everything up a week.
2. This is why I really thought it best to start two weeks earlier.
3. Bound to happen at some point.

msstate7
11-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Season appears to be falling apart

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2020, 04:38 PM
I doubt anybody will get in all 10 games. I'm glad we have had what we have had.

confucius say
11-10-2020, 04:41 PM
I doubt anybody will get in all 10 games. I'm glad we have had what we have had.

Agree. If we don't play another down, 10 weeks of cfb was better than nothing for sure.

StarkVegasSteve
11-10-2020, 04:47 PM
The problem now is that everything is so close to the CFP dates. I agree that at this point it would be better to pause the season for a week to 10 days and continue then. It may be a situation where the SECCG is played on Christmas Day. A Christmas Story in the morning, SECCG at 2:30, and then Christmas Vacation to end the night sounds like a HELL of a way to spend Christmas.

confucius say
11-10-2020, 04:49 PM
The problem now is that everything is so close to the CFP dates. I agree that at this point it would be better to pause the season for a week to 10 days and continue then. It may be a situation where the SECCG is played on Christmas Day. A Christmas Story in the morning, SECCG at 2:30, and then Christmas Vacation to end the night sounds like a HELL of a way to spend Christmas.

Yuge ratings.

parabrave
11-10-2020, 05:26 PM
Well looks like the Rebs will be the only game in town.

confucius say
11-10-2020, 05:39 PM
Ky vs Vandy and Georgia vs Mizzou and Fla vs Ark are still a go right?

boonedawg
11-10-2020, 05:58 PM
They are still showing on the schedule. Will they move a game to the 2:30 slot? There are 2 at 11:00 and 2 at 6:00.

Todd4State
11-10-2020, 06:31 PM
Well looks like the Rebs will be the only game in town.

And that's probably only because Ole Miss is lying about any positive COVID tests knowing how they cheat on everything else.

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2020, 07:29 PM
And that's probably only because Ole Miss is lying about any positive COVID tests knowing how they cheat on everything else.

Lafayette County had to forfeit their playoff game this coming Friday.

starkvegasdawg
11-10-2020, 07:53 PM
The entire sec west gets the corona the week before the SECCG except us so we have to play in it. The same thing happens to the East and mizzou is the line rep so we play them. We explode for 325 yards of offense and win the game 13-10 to become the sec rep in the NY6.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Lafayette had 3 positive test... my son goes to a school in a neighboring county, they are virtual now because of 6 positive test... none of them have symptoms.

DAWGS1
11-10-2020, 08:10 PM

Umm, Dude, we have the Saints game to watch Christmas Day at 3:00 PM
So pumped to have the NFL on Christmas and especially the Saints!!

DLGDawg
11-10-2020, 10:19 PM
The entire sec west gets the corona the week before the SECCG except us so we have to play in it. The same thing happens to the East and mizzou is the line rep so we play them. We explode for 325 yards of offense and win the game 13-10 to become the sec rep in the NY6.

Then, seeing the opportunity to look good on the national stage, Leach starts Tulu at QB running the wildcat.
If we are dreaming, dream big. Lol. Amiright!!

Gypsy_RoadDawg
11-11-2020, 09:36 PM
Season appears to be falling apart

We're going to be lucky if the SEC doesn't cancel the rest of the season.

Turfdawg67
11-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Over/under the season is cancelled in 3 wks. I'm all for it! Wipe the last 5 weeks off the record books and outta my mind!

Turfdawg67
11-11-2020, 09:54 PM

I alter my last post above if this is the scenario! Ha!

yjnkdawg
11-11-2020, 10:51 PM

LOL - Headline - CML Shocks The Sports World and Mizzou By Using The Triple Option in SEC Championship Game. :cool:

Dawgfan77
11-12-2020, 08:31 AM

I bet you very excited aren't you

Jack Lambert
11-12-2020, 08:48 AM
You really think it will not be worked out? It's Bam vs LSU and Fl vs LSU. It will get worked out.

Gypsy_RoadDawg
11-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Ky vs Vandy and Georgia vs Mizzou and Fla vs Ark are still a go right?
Georgia vs. Mizzou postponed

Liverpooldawg
11-12-2020, 09:47 AM
I bet you very excited aren't you
No. Just the opposite in fact. Some of y'all are just plain.........

Liverpooldawg
11-12-2020, 09:48 AM
You really think it will not be worked out? It's Bam vs LSU and Fl vs LSU. It will get worked out.

What i think will happen the make up weekend is that games that matter to decide division titles will certainly be played. Others will be played as circumstances allow.

Jack Lambert
11-12-2020, 10:04 AM
What i think will happen the make up weekend is that games that matter to decide division titles will certainly be played. Others will be played as circumstances allow.

I agree but Bama is leading the West and Fl is leading the East. Either both those games should be played or neither but then GA might step in and say hell we had to play ten games but FL did not. They could lose that LSU game. I think they will move the SEC championship game or if it works out other games will be played the same day as the SEC championship. To have a true West and East champion all should have to play ten games. Both FL and GA have lost SEC games. That LSU vs FL game will probably matter in the eyes of GA.

CaptainObvious
11-14-2020, 08:58 AM
I agree but Bama is leading the West and Fl is leading the East. Either both those games should be played or neither but then GA might step in and say hell we had to play ten games but FL did not. They could lose that LSU game. I think they will move the SEC championship game or if it works out other games will be played the same day as the SEC championship. To have a true West and East champion all should have to play ten games. Both FL and GA have lost SEC games. That LSU vs FL game will probably matter in the eyes of GA.

If LSU were to beat Florida, wouldn?t Florida still hold the tie-breaker with UGA, head to head?

Dawgfan77
11-14-2020, 03:09 PM
No. Just the opposite in fact. Some of y'all are just plain.........

Plain ... like you a plain liar ...claiming to be a virologist on 247 or how you start threads on the other board and it gets locked. So tell me what is plain