PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Dallas has blown another one

RocketDawg
11-08-2020, 07:26 PM
Still have 2 minutes to come from 5 down, but it would be a miracle. They had a nice lead most of the game.

KOdawg1
11-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Good. I want them to keep struggling without Dak. Leave no doubt that he's their future at QB

Cooterpoot
11-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Got screwed on a blatant missed holding call in the end zone. Should've had first and goal instead of an INT. Likely win.

Homedawg
11-08-2020, 09:58 PM
Good. I want them to keep struggling without Dak. Leave no doubt that he's their future at QB

I still think they sign him call me crazy.... the ankle adds some interesting parts to it. But i still think they sign him

KOdawg1
11-08-2020, 10:07 PM
I still think they sign him call me crazy.... the ankle adds some interesting parts to it. But i still think they sign him
Me too. I think Jerry will catch all sorts of hell if he doesn't. Only problem with that is they'll never compete because they'll have all of their money invested in a QB, a RB that disappears half the time, and a DE that's been pretty much non existent this year.

Homedawg
11-08-2020, 10:10 PM
Me too. I think Jerry will catch all sorts of hell if he doesn't. Only problem with that is they'll never compete because they'll have all of their money invested in a QB, a RB that disappears half the time, and a DE that's been pretty much non existent this year.

Agree they have too much money tied up in too few spots. But Lawrence has started to step it up. Now, I don't think he's worthy of his contract. But he's playing better. But your point remains correct on bad contracts.