PDA

View Full Version : Dan Mullen Radio Show Last Night

CJDAWG85
11-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Seeing some tweets about a caller snapping on Mullen last night. Anyone hear or hear about this?

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Yea, I heard it and think this is being blown out of proportion by a caller that had an agenda. Mullen did allude to the fact that to become a big-time program we need our students to come to the game and stay the entire time, but more or less danced around the issue without ever really criticizing the student body.

I think some of our fans are so over Mullen and have an agenda that they are reading between the lines and creation controversy and blame where there is none.

Mullen did nothing wrong. Nothing to this IMO

preachermatt83
11-08-2013, 07:28 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/It-Was-Me-Jim-Carrey-Liar-Liar.gif

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Are you serious?

was21
11-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Many posters on message boards attempt to portray Mullen as an arrogant contrary individual. By most accounts in the press, he seems to always take the high road. There seems to be some kind of disconnect. He does appear to be somewhat cocky but that's more confidence than arrogance. When someone has an agenda, there's not much to be done about it other than detect it and take it for what it's worth.

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Many posters on message boards attempt to portray Mullen as an arrogant contrary individual. By most accounts in the press, he seems to always take the high road. There seems to be some kind of disconnect. He does appear to be somewhat cocky but that's more confidence than arrogance. When someone has an agenda, there's not much to be done about it other than detect it and take it for what it's worth.

I am a Mullen supporter, but I think they are referring to his actions not words

preachermatt83
11-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Are you serious?

haha!!! no man not even close to being serious..

Homedawg
11-08-2013, 11:13 PM

I think Dan has done a good job. And I don't think we should even consider a change, at this point. However, he is an arrogant contrary individual, as u put it. For better and worse.

Political Hack
11-09-2013, 08:28 AM
I think Dan has done a good job. And I don't think we should even consider a change, at this point. However, he is an arrogant contrary individual, as u put it. For better and worse.

agreed, and like you suggest, i don't think that his general demeanor should have anything to do with it.

Big Daddy Dawg
11-09-2013, 09:10 AM
I got cussed out and called an arrogant bastard this past Monday, all because I would not dignify a stupid-ass question with a response!

Political Hack
11-09-2013, 09:12 AM
I got cussed out and called an arrogant bastard this past Monday, all because I would not dignify a stupid-ass question with a response!

people tend to get upset when you refuse to engage in their BS games. Trust me...