PDA

View Full Version : Fact is we suck; opponents have nothing to do with it

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-07-2020, 07:29 PM
Vandy didn't stay in a 3-8 all game yet we couldn't do anything.

Vandy doesn't have SEC athletes on D, yet we couldn't break tackles or find throwing windows or block.

Vandy doesn't have an athletic DL, yet the interior OL got beat more often than not.

Fact is, we can't use this year to say the 3-8, SEC athletes, wide splits, or anything else is "the problem" with the Leach O, because we can't do anything regardless of opponent. We've been over analyzing the results because we assumed Leach could teach his O, when in reality he's been stealing a check and laughing at us

Rant over

Cooterpoot
11-07-2020, 07:34 PM
Vandy has 58 scholarship players. Most of their OL opted out. They still kicked our ass minus the score. I hate this offense! It won't leave town fast enough.

Hambone
11-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Small positive Malik Heath looked good.

Also, what’s going on with Tulu? Damn he has some quickness

R2Dawg
11-07-2020, 07:46 PM
If anyone can't see this now, you can't be helped.

It has nothing to do with OL, WR, "His Players", time to install, etc. Fact is this 2 play offense is garbage. Nothing will change until Leach is gone, period.

Cooterpoot
11-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Leach just told the fans to find another team if they aren't happy.

R2Dawg
11-07-2020, 07:50 PM

Are you serious?

msstate7
11-07-2020, 07:50 PM

Kick rocks, eh?

DownwardDawg
11-07-2020, 08:11 PM

Did he seriously???!

BeardoMSU
11-07-2020, 08:21 PM

You're shitting me, lol.

Coach34
11-07-2020, 08:38 PM
His shit isnt going to work in the SEC until he gets Joe Burrow, Julio Jones, and AJ Brown on campus. I still think he gets frustrated and bolts for Key West by the end of next season.

KOdawg1
11-07-2020, 08:41 PM
His shit isnt going to work in the SEC until he gets Joe Burrow, Julio Jones, and AJ Brown on campus. I still think he gets frustrated and bolts for Key West by the end of next season.

Might be best for all involved.

BeardoMSU
11-07-2020, 08:48 PM
You're shitting me, lol.

And, sadly, you weren't shitting us....

Per SDS:

“Well, I mean every job that I’ve ever had, all I promised was to give my very best and they’ve certainly gotten that. But I get a kick out of fans feel like they’re upset about something. They ought to try it from the players’ and coaches’ standpoint. I talked about it on the radio show. It’s like breakfast: the chicken is involved but the pig is committed. Coaches and players, we’re like the pigs.

“But I certainly appreciate our fan support. There were cowbells. I thought we had a great crowd. I thought they did a great job as far as lifting our team at key times, inspiring us on all sides of the ball, because there were key contributions on all three sides of the ball and that was key.

“But you know those that aren’t onboard are impatient. Maybe they can select another team or maybe they can go coach their own team and I think that you can evaluate how their team does and see how it all shakes out.”

For. ****s. Sake.

DownwardDawg
11-07-2020, 08:50 PM

Yea. At this point I'm really hoping for that. Hell, maybe he'll bolt this year.

DownwardDawg
11-07-2020, 08:52 PM

Per SDS:

“Well, I mean every job that I’ve ever had, all I promised was to give my very best and they’ve certainly gotten that. But I get a kick out of fans feel like they’re upset about something. They ought to try it from the players’ and coaches’ standpoint. I talked about it on the radio show. It’s like breakfast: the chicken is involved but the pig is committed. Coaches and players, we’re like the pigs.

“But I certainly appreciate our fan support. There were cowbells. I thought we had a great crowd. I thought they did a great job as far as lifting our team at key times, inspiring us on all sides of the ball, because there were key contributions on all three sides of the ball and that was key.

“But you know those that aren’t onboard are impatient. Maybe they can select another team or maybe they can go coach their own team and I think that you can evaluate how their team does and see how it all shakes out.”

For. ****s. Sake.

I would have loved to see Cohens face when he heard that.

Coach34
11-07-2020, 09:00 PM
“But you know those that aren’t onboard are impatient. Maybe they can select another team or maybe they can go coach their own team and I think that you can evaluate how their team does and see how it all shakes out.”.

Today I evaluated how my team did against a 3 man front last night. We ran 33 times for 233 yards and were 10/16 passing for 144 yards. It was our fewest passing attempts of the season. We only scored 30 points because of our 3 turnovers. We have to protect the ball. That cost us the win.

My evaluation of my team doesnt mean your offense doesnt suck. You played a depleted Vandy team today and struggled to get over 200 yards offense in 60 minutes of football. My teams play 48 minutes. You are paid 5 million dollars to win- not to run an offense a certain way no matter the results. Today was a snapshot of the future. We were the more talented team and still struggled.

Lance Harbor
11-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Yet you get paid dogshit to coach a po-dunk Mississippi high school team. Tell us more about the secret to your success.

Today I evaluated how my team did against a 3 man front last night. We ran 33 times for 233 yards and were 10/16 passing for 144 yards. It was our fewest passing attempts of the season. We only scored 30 points because of our 3 turnovers. We have to protect the ball. That cost us the win.

My evaluation of my team doesnt mean your offense doesnt suck. You played a depleted Vandy team today and struggled to get over 200 yards offense in 60 minutes of football. My teams play 48 minutes. You are paid 5 million dollars to win- not to run an offense a certain way no matter the results. Today was a snapshot of the future. We were the more talented team and still struggled.

Cooterpoot
11-07-2020, 09:32 PM

No, I don't want John Cohen off the hook when he quits. But sadly, I don't believe Keenum has the balls to pull that trigger.

Coach34
11-07-2020, 09:41 PM
Yet you get paid dogshit to coach a po-dunk Mississippi high school team. Tell us more about the secret to your success.

But I averaged 29 PPG in conference this year after averaging almost 35-plus last year. Leach wont touch that shit his entire time at State. I walk around town getting patted on the back. Leach is having to tell fans to **** off. I'm good with my life

shrimp
11-07-2020, 09:49 PM
That was a response to a set up question from Tyler Horka, who was obviously trying to stir the pot. And he succeeded. Watch the press conference for full context.

Per SDS:

For. ****s. Sake.

Bothrops
11-07-2020, 10:30 PM
This is turning out to be so much like Moorhead it's a nightmare. I'm going to continue with some support, but Leach is gonna have to prove me wrong at this point. He's not helping these quarterbacks. After watching, I think Will is probably too small for this league, but he knows this system and his skills were neutralized in this effort. I dont have any confidence right now. Auburn might make Leach quit.

Lance Harbor
11-07-2020, 11:54 PM
There is no "I" in team, but there is one in "Pyramid Scheme." Can't wait for your Thirty for Thirty.

But I averaged 29 PPG in conference this year after averaging almost 35-plus last year. Leach wont touch that shit his entire time at State. I walk around town getting patted on the back. Leach is having to tell fans to **** off. I'm good with my life

msu15
11-08-2020, 12:45 AM

Hahhhhahahah, this is the most small dick post I have ever seen. "Walk around town and get patted on the back". Sure dude, your metropolis is rolling.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-08-2020, 02:36 AM
This is turning out to be so much like Moorhead it's a nightmare. I'm going to continue with some support, but Leach is gonna have to prove me wrong at this point. He's not helping these quarterbacks. After watching, I think Will is probably too small for this league, but he knows this system and his skills were neutralized in this effort. I dont have any confidence right now. Auburn might make Leach quit.

The QBs I have seen State throw out on the field the last couple of years, make me appreciate the hell out of a player like Dak. Unfortunately for State, only once every 100 years or so will we see such a player.

Gypsy_RoadDawg
11-08-2020, 06:37 AM
The QBs I have seen State throw out on the field the last couple of years, make me appreciate the hell out of a player like Dak. Unfortunately for State, only once every 100 years or so will we see such a player.

I would put Fitz almost on the same level as Dak. Fitz had grit and heart and gave it his all.

R2Dawg
11-08-2020, 08:14 AM

One can only hope. I think it barley works with those players. Like .500 at best.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-08-2020, 11:33 AM
I would put Fitz almost on the same level as Dak. Fitz had grit and heart and gave it his all.

He definitely had heart, but he was nowhere near as talented or smart. dak was able to do anything Mullen wanted, Fitz not only had arm talent limits, but couldn't go through more than 2 reads before getting confused, it's why Dan used him on bootlegs so much; not much to read