PDA

View Full Version : Positives about tomorrow

Cowbell
11-06-2020, 10:48 AM
I, for one, have been very critical of Leach as an OC for the last 4 weeks. Unlike Joe, I still have optimism that CML can possibly make adjustments to make this work (but he HAS to make adjustments). For that reason I look forward to this game. I look forward to Will progressing after a week of being the guy in practice. I look forward to knowing more after this game. I feel like this game could be the game for the pirate to start steering his offensive ship in the right direction. I also look forward to our Defense having a hay day and generating momentum for our whole team.

Joebob
11-06-2020, 10:55 AM
I don't think you'll be able to take anything away from this game because Vandy is so bad.

msstate7
11-06-2020, 10:59 AM
I don't think you'll be able to take anything away from this game because Vandy is so bad.

You can only take bad. Leach is in a no win situation

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-06-2020, 11:00 AM
I, for one, have been very critical of Leach as an OC for the last 4 weeks. Unlike Joe, I still have optimism that CML can possibly make adjustments to make this work (but he HAS to make adjustments). For that reason I look forward to this game. I look forward to Will progressing after a week of being the guy in practice. I look forward to knowing more after this game. I feel like this game could be the game for the pirate to start steering his offensive ship in the right direction. I also look forward to our Defense having a hay day and generating momentum for our whole team.

Or he'll stick to his guns just so he can say I told you this offense will work. Then we'll all be excited for about 6 1/2 days.

MaroonFlounder
11-06-2020, 11:00 AM
This season is in the trash. Next year we'll have a regular spring training and better install of what leach wants to do.... good, bad, or indifferent

Santiago
11-06-2020, 12:20 PM

Agree with this, especially seeing Will get to start a game.

KOdawg1
11-06-2020, 01:15 PM
I can't find anything positive about tomorrow. If we win, then good, you were supposed to. If you move the ball, then good you were supposed to.

If you lose, then it's probably the lowest point in our program since Croom.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-06-2020, 01:17 PM
This season is in the trash. Next year we'll have a regular spring training and better install of what leach wants to do.... good, bad, or indifferent

I doubt we have a regular spring training due to Covid.

HoopsDawg
11-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Vandy gave up 41 to South Carolina's putrid offense, lost 41-7. They gave up 54 to Ole Miss. LSU won 41-7. Vanderbilt is horrible. It's an embarrassment we are only favored by 19.

StateDawg44
11-06-2020, 01:20 PM
I doubt we have a regular spring training due to Covid.

Ok. One more day of practice then.

I'll take it.

CaptainObvious
11-06-2020, 11:13 PM
No. We need to beat Vandy and Missouri to qualify for a bowl and get those extra 8 practice days this year.****

softballfanatic1
11-07-2020, 06:55 AM
Word is there are plenty of -positives- for today but not the ones that you mentioned.