PDA

View Full Version : Will Will start Saturday?

msstate7
11-02-2020, 03:39 PM
I think this is the perfect time to make the move myself. I can also see leach going with Costello to build his confidence back up. Has there been anything definite?

Cowbell
11-02-2020, 03:52 PM
I think this is the perfect time to make the move myself. I can also see leach going with Costello to build his confidence back up. Has there been anything definite?

I highly doubt Costello will be available due to concussion symptoms.

Another question about Costello - there is no way he can enter the draft now right? He has to return another year wouldn't he?!

Leeshouldveflanked
11-02-2020, 03:53 PM
After seeing the look in Costellos eyes after the hit Saturday night, I will be surprised if he dresses out before senior night.

Santiago
11-02-2020, 04:09 PM
I felt bad for Costello seeing that look after getting hit. These guys really do bust their tail through off season, work hard, and take some hits. Then we all post critiques of them.
That said, Rogers I think will bring some energy to the start of our games. We move the chains, and score either FG or TD , and our Defense gets much needed rest and energy. They flip some 3 and outs to the offense and we are rolling. I don't care if Vandy. Even under Mullen we would look like we were stuck in mud in those type of games.

Bothrops
11-02-2020, 04:19 PM
It's sad what's transpired with Costello. Wouldn't have happened to anybody but us.

Commercecomet24
11-02-2020, 04:39 PM
Costello is in concussion protocol. With the shot he took I doubt there's any way he's cleared by this saturday.

confucius say
11-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Yes

Cowbell
11-02-2020, 06:10 PM
It's sad what's transpired with Costello. Wouldn't have happened to anybody but us.

I feel really bad for the young man. He went from on top of the world to the basement in 3 weeks. He doesn't deserve for it to end this way. I get why Leach kept running him out there, but he looks gunshy now.

bulldawg28
11-02-2020, 06:19 PM
I highly doubt Costello will be available due to concussion symptoms.

Another question about Costello - there is no way he can enter the draft now right? He has to return another year wouldn't he?!

I feel sorry for the guy but he needs to transfer back to Stanford.

R2Dawg
11-02-2020, 07:00 PM
He done for a while. Hate it for him, seems like a good young man. The hit he touch was nothing like he could see in the SEC. He just isn't SEC ready in so many ways. Just shows how bad LSU approached our game, all day long. Don't see how Pelini even makes it the year.

Jack Lambert
11-02-2020, 07:03 PM
How about our running back. He took a hard blow to the back of the head. As far as Will goes I think he understands the offense and makes faster, better decisions. Make him the guy going forwards.

RocketDawg
11-02-2020, 07:09 PM
After seeing the look in Costellos eyes after the hit Saturday night, I will be surprised if he dresses out before senior night.

To me, he looked scared as much as dazed. I don't think they'll let him play this weekend because of the concussion protocol. He, and Will also, needs some blocking up front, whenever he comes back.

LC Dawg
11-02-2020, 07:27 PM
I don't know what Costello is thinking but you have to think he considers not playing again this year. If that happens wouldn't we have just one scholarship qb for the remaining 5 games?