PDA

View Full Version : SEC betting lines

Coach34
10-25-2020, 08:12 PM
Bama -33 over State...great number but I'd still probably lay the 33. This game will be over quickly. Only question is how motivated Bama will be
Georgia -13 over Kentucky- I'd tease Georgia with Bama
Florida -15 over Mizzou- tempted to add Mizzou to the teaser
A&M -15 over UPig- hmmmm....pretty good line
Mississippi -18 over Vandy....I'm not sure Mississippi can beat anybody by 18
Auburn -2 over LSU- if LSU stays with the freshman and plays powerball plus making a few throws- LSU will win that game me thinks

Thoughts?

msstate7
10-25-2020, 08:19 PM
aTm down to 11. Like the aggies
Auburn at -1 now. I like auburn at home

ShotgunDawg
10-25-2020, 08:42 PM
Bama -33 over State...great number but I'd still probably lay the 33. This game will be over quickly. Only question is how motivated Bama will be
Auburn -2 over LSU- if LSU stays with the freshman and plays powerball plus making a few throws- LSU will win that game me thinks

Thoughts?

UGA line is free money. Kentucky won’t score.
Arkansas will cover vs A&M. I didn’t think A&M was very good last week.
LSU is going to boat race Auburn.

Cowbell
10-25-2020, 08:46 PM
I like LSU and Arkansas+points

Maroonthirteen
10-25-2020, 09:00 PM
Bama will cover -33. But teasing that line up +10 is a risk. Alabama doesn't beat sec foes (except OM) by more than 40 usually.

I like UGA -13.
I like aTm and UF if those lines get below 14.

LSU will win straight up.

OM and Vandy are to inconsistent to know. Gun to head.... 18 is a lot of points. Vandy seems to play them well most years.

calidawg
10-25-2020, 09:09 PM
Msu +33

parabrave
10-25-2020, 09:34 PM

Thoughts?

I'm going with Arky and LSU. Not touching our game though. To big of a spread and I think our D is better than most people think. As long as we don't throw 6 pick 6s we can beat that spread. We still will lose by 24 points.

bluelightstar
10-25-2020, 09:51 PM
Agree that Kentucky may not score a point. Bama probably covers that ? hopefully they don?t take out last year?s tua injury on us

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-25-2020, 09:52 PM
I'm not much of a better, but it does feel like Kentucky won't be able to move the ball at all and their D will break allowing UGA to cover. Bama is capable of beating us by 50 BUT I think we backdoor cover with some late drives... our D is also proud and will keep playing hard well after Bama gets bored.

I got LSU straight up. Pelini's problem is 1) no adjustments, and 2) his pass D. Well 1) is solved because I think his base D is perfect for stopping Gus's system, and Bo Nix and that basic ass pass scheme won't exploit the secondary. LSU's O is good enough to score a fair amount

Sienfield
10-26-2020, 06:36 AM
Does anyone remember when the last time MSU was a 33 point underdog in a game. I know we've lost a lot by that many but not projected to do so by Vegas.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2020, 07:12 AM
Does anyone remember when the last time MSU was a 33 point underdog in a game. I know we've lost a lot by that many but not projected to do so by Vegas.

When your offense can’t score, it’s really easy to be a big under dog

msstate7
10-31-2020, 04:42 PM

Lol @ the LSU picks. They suck ass... they lost to us for God's sake

msstate7
10-31-2020, 10:00 PM

Hopefully all you who bash me at least listen to me and make some money.

msstate7
10-31-2020, 10:08 PM
Hopefully all you who bash me at least listen to me and make some money.

Lol, I'm bragging, and the aTm game pushed