PDA

View Full Version : Good week for an off week

R2Dawg
10-23-2020, 05:25 PM
Not sure i can watch us playing like we are 4 weeks in a row. Gives us another week to sort thru our issues - QB, RB, OL, injuries, etc. Boy no one thought our issues would be on O this year.

HoopsDawg
10-23-2020, 08:35 PM
Leach should be asking himself one question over this bye week. How should I attack the 3-8 defense. Obviously, it's with the run game. Make the move to traditional splits with the offensive line. Add some diversity to the run game: Sweeps, Zone schemes, and some form of power football. Our opponents have given Leach their game plan and their playbook defensively. 2 weeks is enough time to make some changes. Evolve or die.

msstate7
10-23-2020, 08:38 PM
Leach should be asking himself one question over this bye week. How should I attack the 3-8 defense. Obviously, it's with the run game. Make the move to traditional splits with the offensive line. Add some diversity to the run game: Sweeps, Zone schemes, and some form of power football. Our opponents have given Leach their game plan and their playbook defensively. 2 weeks is enough time to make some changes. Evolve or die.

Execution mane

3rdGen
10-23-2020, 08:43 PM
Listening to any of these high school game?

TrapGame
10-23-2020, 10:02 PM
I'm sure a fourth game would have pushed some of y'all into liver failure.

Liverpooldawg
10-23-2020, 10:36 PM
Not sure i can watch us playing like we are 4 weeks in a row. Gives us another week to sort thru our issues - QB, RB, OL, injuries, etc. Boy no one thought our issues would be on O this year.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I can enjoy college football without worrying about MSU. I'd probably lose interest all together if that happened too often, but it's fun once or twice a year.

Todd4State
10-23-2020, 11:31 PM

Or just start Will Rogers.

Mobile Bay
10-24-2020, 03:24 AM

And you are an idiot. Leach ain't going to do that. So quit your crap over it.

was21
10-24-2020, 08:28 AM
why he never should have been hired