msu15
10-21-2020, 03:21 PM
According to Rosebowl

Jack Lambert
10-21-2020, 03:29 PM
Bye!

FISHDAWG
10-21-2020, 03:29 PM
he's not helping his stock appreciate by doing this ... on the other hand he might not have a choice. Sure wish IYOK would weigh in here on this. Kylin can help us if he and whoever can call a truce

TNDawg35
10-21-2020, 03:37 PM
So he wants everyone to beg him to stay? Tell me anyone else who has said or made it know that “I’m thinking of opting out.”

17n pathetic...

In the word of Curly Bill Brocious, “Well.... Bye...”

StarkVegasSteve
10-21-2020, 03:37 PM
I honestly feel bad for the kid. He's an amazing talent, but it seems that his talent has never made him be responsible for his actions. NFL teams won't put up with the constant tweeting and empty threats along with his "limp offs". If he gets his head on straight he could be a quality player in the league. Hope the best for the kid, but not expecting it honestly. Has a JRob feeling about it.

msstate7
10-21-2020, 03:40 PM
Man, we might not be able to keep our well oiled offense rolling...

Matt3467
10-21-2020, 03:51 PM
I honestly feel bad for the kid. He's an amazing talent, but it seems that his talent has never made him be responsible for his actions. NFL teams won't put up with the constant tweeting and empty threats along with his "limp offs". If he gets his head on straight he could be a quality player in the league. Hope the best for the kid, but not expecting it honestly. Has a JRob feeling about it.

JRob was better.

Mobile Bay
10-21-2020, 03:53 PM
JRob was better.

Much better.

I have watched some Auburn games. They have a back named Tank who is even more untackelable than JRob. Every time I see him run I miss JRob.

KOdawg1
10-21-2020, 03:54 PM
Probably best for all parties involved.

Mobile Bay
10-21-2020, 03:56 PM

Kind of like how it was strongly suggest Willie Gay go for the draft.

Jack Lambert
10-21-2020, 03:57 PM

This is going to sound bad but they should forget all the drama and just play freaking football. I am tired of all the bull shit from guys on the football team. Just play football. They are treated like kings. They get all the perks and recognition and they are getting to do what most guys only dream to do and to top it off guys like him have the talent to play in the NFL.

ShotgunDawg
10-21-2020, 04:14 PM
Opting out would be right in line with Kylin's historical decision making and it's that decision making that likely ends his entire football career within the next calendar year.

He's simply not a good enough RB for NFL teams to put up with his selfishness. Not sure he gets drafted, but someone will bring him into camp and that'll be it.

Leroy Jenkins
10-21-2020, 04:16 PM
He pretty much "opts-out" every other play.

ShotgunDawg
10-21-2020, 04:18 PM
That being said, I'm excited that now our team will have purpose.

As they say in pro sports, if you're old you better win, or else you should be young and building.

By Kylin opting out, we've got a chance to really build a young core of skill players that can grow together. That's the best chance we have at competing for the West some day

ShotgunDawg
10-21-2020, 04:18 PM
He pretty much "opts-out" every other play.

LOL.

So he tapped out one last time?

rtdawg
10-21-2020, 04:19 PM
I hear that he doesn't really have a choice....that's his way to save face.

ShotgunDawg
10-21-2020, 04:27 PM
I hear that he doesn't really have a choice....that's his way to save face.

Well, at least there is no debating that it's Leach's program now. That's good.

Leach has made an example and players now know the standard

ZedFedder
10-21-2020, 04:42 PM
Kylin is going to have a really complicated legacy at MSU.

ShotgunDawg
10-21-2020, 04:48 PM

What's complicated about it?

I don't see it as complicated at all

Bothrops
10-21-2020, 04:48 PM
I support this decision if true. Sometimes this is the best move for everyone. We have RB's.

Captain Falcon
10-21-2020, 04:49 PM

Oh yes. From a talent stand point I think he?s one of our most gifted backs ever. And he did have a very productive 2019. But between how he and Aeris were used in 2018 and whatever the heck his 2020 has been, yeah there is a lot to unpack with him.

I do feel bad that he had to deal with three different coaching staffs in four years. But there are other things within his control that he has handled maybe not so great.

ZedFedder
10-21-2020, 04:51 PM
Oh yes. From a talent stand point I think he?s one of our most gifted backs ever. And he did have a very productive 2019. But between how he and Aeris were used in 2018 and whatever the heck his 2020 has been, yeah there is a lot to unpack with him.

I do feel bad that he had to deal with three different coaching staffs in four years. But there are other things within his control that he has handled maybe not so great.

These are my thoughts exactly. This is why, Shotgun.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-21-2020, 05:02 PM
According to Rosebowl

Opted out or Tapped out?

Jacksondevildog
10-21-2020, 05:27 PM
Did he tap his helmet when he opted out?

TNDawg35
10-21-2020, 05:40 PM
Did he tap his helmet when he opted out?

I believe Leach tapped it for him...

ScottH
10-21-2020, 05:46 PM
Regardless of Hill's opt out being optional or not, I think we'll see more players across the college landscape opt out as the season progresses.

DownwardDawg
10-21-2020, 05:56 PM

I agree. If he does opt out at this point, he'll hardly be remembered in a few years. I don't think anyone will ever discuss his legacy at State.

Lord McBuckethead
10-21-2020, 06:07 PM
He kind of already opted out since the LSU game.

Lord McBuckethead
10-21-2020, 06:08 PM
These are my thoughts exactly. This is why, Shotgun.

Aeris should have started Joe's first year.

Medic601
10-21-2020, 06:15 PM
He has lost the fan base and seemingly the coaching staff as well... everyone is over his antics.

chef dixon
10-21-2020, 06:37 PM
No need to pile on him especially as grown men. He's still a kid at the end of the day and he did put in a lot of work for MSU over the years. Hope he learns from his experiences and goes on to be successful.

MafiaDawg
10-21-2020, 07:00 PM
A first round draft pick ?opts out?. kylin is being a loser and quitting. Let?s call it what it is please.

Coach34
10-21-2020, 07:26 PM
Kylin was a mid-round draft pick at best- thats why he returned. Leach finally had enough. I support this move in year 1. Set the tone and people will get in line or eliminate themselves.

BeastMan
10-21-2020, 07:32 PM
If Kylin opts out its because it’s his only option to save face. Unfortunately there isn’t much face to save... He’ll get drafted but not early. His lack of top end speed will kill him at the next level as well as durability and competitiveness. If the draft was tomorrow he’d be at best the 8th RB taken. With that position being not near as important in the nfl he could be a mid to late round guy. Teams will draft a OT early with questions but not a RB. I wish him the best and hope he makes a good life for himself because he has the god given talent to do so.

R2Dawg
10-21-2020, 07:41 PM
This is going to sound bad but they should forget all the drama and just play freaking football. I am tired of all the bull shit from guys on the football team. Just play football. They are treated like kings. They get all the perks and recognition and they are getting to do what most guys only dream to do and to top it off guys like him have the talent to play in the NFL.

All the protesting and telling these players they have a platform that everyone cares about BS is going to cost some of these kids their future. Hill was given a great opportunity and he has blown it or about to. Reminds me of Donte Walker ending.

Todd4State
10-21-2020, 07:43 PM
On one hand I feel bad because I think if Moorhead had nipped his BS in the bud he would have been better off as a player. Same with Willie Gay. I also think I saw where Kylin had someone pass away that helped keep him grounded a couple of years ago.

That said- he should know how to act and if the rumors about him going off on his teammates and Leach are true he can hit the road. I'm tired of watching entitled college football player like Kylin, Gay, Dantzler, Lovett, and Jarrian Jones play for MSU. That primadonna attitude is not what we are about at MSU. And they can go somewhere else to act like that. Respect my opinion.**

bulldawg28
10-21-2020, 07:47 PM
Some of you fans suck.

Coach34
10-21-2020, 07:54 PM
Some of you fans suck.

We'll have to disagree on this one. Quitting over and over and hoping to be begged back plays out after awhile. Pirate did what should have been done to Kylin in 2018 and maybe he would have matured by now.

dawgday166
10-21-2020, 08:09 PM
Much better.

I have watched some Auburn games. They have a back named Tank who is even more untackelable than JRob. Every time I see him run I miss JRob.

Yep. Said this 2 years ago.

dawgday166
10-21-2020, 08:12 PM
Aeris should have started Joe's first year.

Yep ... cost us at least 3 games.

ShotgunDawg
10-21-2020, 08:25 PM
Kylin was a mid-round draft pick at best- thats why he returned. Leach finally had enough. I support this move in year 1. Set the tone and people will get in line or eliminate themselves.

We agree

Gypsy_RoadDawg
10-21-2020, 08:29 PM
Much better.

He is a beast #18 Auburn.

schddog72
10-21-2020, 08:40 PM
According to Rosebowl

C - YA!!

Mathiston
10-21-2020, 08:40 PM
On one hand I feel bad because I think if Moorhead had nipped his BS in the bud he would have been better off as a player. Same with Willie Gay. I also think I saw where Kylin had someone pass away that helped keep him grounded a couple of years ago.

That said- he should know how to act and if the rumors about him going off on his teammates and Leach are true he can hit the road. I'm tired of watching entitled college football player like Kylin, Gay, Dantzler, Lovett, and Jarrian Jones play for MSU. That primadonna attitude is not what we are about at MSU. And they can go somewhere else to act like that. Respect my opinion.**

What is your beef with Dantzler? Because he sat out a meaningless bowl game?

TUSK
10-21-2020, 08:45 PM
any chance he'd walk on and play on ST at Bammer? I got a couple legit 5* cats I'd rather RS.....

defiantdog
10-21-2020, 08:48 PM
any chance he'd walk on and play on ST at Bammer? I got a couple legit 5* cats I'd rather RS.....
Honestly, what a crazy season where no one will redshirt because no one loses eligibility. I wonder how this will affect rosters in coming seasons

TUSK
10-21-2020, 08:58 PM
Honestly, what a crazy season where no one will redshirt because no one loses eligibility. I wonder how this will affect rosters in coming seasons

Dude, you are sooooo correct... I was just joshin' but you're on to something.... +1

Todd4State
10-21-2020, 09:02 PM
What is your beef with Dantzler? Because he sat out a meaningless bowl game?

And about three other games.

Cowbell
10-21-2020, 10:07 PM

Agreed Todd. And he was no shut down player when he did decide to enter the game.

ShotgunDawg
10-21-2020, 10:59 PM

Agree. I think Kylin is the last of the cancers. Sucks that many of the cancers were good players, but it is what it is.

Joe destroyed the program and what we're seeing with Kylin is exactly the reason he was fired

Todd4State
10-21-2020, 11:20 PM
Agree. I think Kylin is the last of the cancers. Sucks that many of the cancers were good players, but it is what it is.

Joe destroyed the program and what we're seeing with Kylin is exactly the reason he was fired

I'm not sure if he is the last of the cancers or not- but I would imagine that any that are left have gotten the message to straighten up if they want to play.

Right now we're paying for Dan's JUCO heavy recruiting with out of whack numbers in 2016-2017 and as you said Joe's discipline which destroyed Dan's culture. I've railed Hevesy and Billy Gonzalez a lot but Joe is the main problem that we have had to fix right now. Kudos to Erroll Thompson- that's what real leadership on a unit looks like. And no doubt Joe's lack of discipline was an indirect factor in Kylin leaving.

It's pretty unbelievable that we had a linebacker knock out our QB in a fist fight...and that linebacker still got to play in the Music City Bowl. What kind of message does that send? I'm a little surprised that Cohen didn't step in and tell Joe that Gay wasn't going to play. Maybe he figured he was going to fire Joe anyway and it would just add fuel to the fire. And with Kylin tapping out- with a guy like Dantzler making "business decisions" and playing when he wants- a guy like Kylin is going to see that and of course he's going to think it's OK to tap out when he wants to.

TUSK
10-22-2020, 12:16 AM
I'm not sure if he is the last of the cancers or not- but I would imagine that any that are left have gotten the message to straighten up if they want to play.

Right now we're paying for Dan's JUCO heavy recruiting with out of whack numbers in 2016-2017 and as you said Joe's discipline which destroyed Dan's culture. I've railed Hevesy and Billy Gonzalez a lot but Joe is the main problem that we have had to fix right now. Kudos to Erroll Thompson- that's what real leadership on a unit looks like. And no doubt Joe's lack of discipline was an indirect factor in Kylin leaving.

It's pretty unbelievable that we had a linebacker knock out our QB in a fist fight...and that linebacker still got to play in the Music City Bowl. What kind of message does that send? I'm a little surprised that Cohen didn't step in and tell Joe that Gay wasn't going to play. Maybe he figured he was going to fire Joe anyway and it would just add fuel to the fire. And with Kylin tapping out- with a guy like Dantzler making "business decisions" and playing when he wants- a guy like Kylin is going to see that and of course he's going to think it's OK to tap out when he wants to.

Todd, this kinda reminds me of when Saban got to Bammer... He (half assed) suspended DJ Hall then he black-balled his thug ass... At the time, DJ might have been the best WR in Bammer history....

msbulldog
10-22-2020, 06:28 AM

Lil Nickie damn sure wouldn't put up with the BS and the way this has all turned out I doubt KH could even sniff the Alabama locker room.

FISHDAWG
10-22-2020, 07:32 AM

I don't see the "Legacy"

BrunswickDawg
10-22-2020, 07:37 AM

Todd - that's a great point about the '16 and '17 classes having impacts now.
From '16 (Redshirt Srs/year 5) - of 19 players signed we have 7 on the roster - which probably isn't a bad amount. 3 guys are in the NFL (Simmons, Dantzler, & Jordan Thomas). One guy is at UF.
But that '17 class - as much short term talent as it brought us, it is wrecking us this season. This class would be RS JR or true SR right now. We signed 25. 4 never made it to campus.
If Kylin opts out, all that is left are Aaron Odum, Austin Williams, James Jackson, Tucker Day, and Powers Warren. Yeah, a ton of that class are in the NFL now - but it's left a huge personnel and leadership vacuum.

bulldawg28
10-22-2020, 08:18 AM
We'll have to disagree on this one. Quitting over and over and hoping to be begged back plays out after awhile. Pirate did what should have been done to Kylin in 2018 and maybe he would have matured by now.

I'm not asking for agreement. You're all over the emotional Rollercoaster 90% of the time concerning football and your insight. Blaming players is a cop out. They're working 10 x harder than the majority of this coaching staff.

Mobile Bay
10-22-2020, 08:29 AM
I'm not asking for agreement. You're all over the emotional Rollercoaster 90% of the time concerning football and your insight. Blaming players is a cop out. They're working 10 x harder than the majority of this coaching staff.

If you don't think our coaching staff is working their ass off, you are a 17ing moron.

Coach34
10-22-2020, 09:11 AM

You have me confused with someone else. I rarely post during games or after games because of all the emotion that is fresh. I try to wait until the next morning and that’s why I have done SMQB the last 8-9 years. A player- no matter who they are- shouldn’t quit multiple times in their career and then always expect to be taken back with open arms. It’s gets played out- especially when you are 22 years old. That’s an extreme lack of maturity.

msu15
10-22-2020, 09:14 AM

Asinine post

StateDawg44
10-22-2020, 09:17 AM
Yep. Said this 2 years ago.

Said what 2 years ago?

Bigsby is a true freshman.

Lord McBuckethead
10-22-2020, 09:25 AM

It's not complicated. I love Kylin. Love that he chose to play at MSU. He has all the talent in the world, and he has been living off of that talent for 3 years now. He shouldn't have been starting ahead of Aeris during Aeris' senior season. That is a simple fact. Kylin is explosive, but not so much from the sideline. His pad level is pretty bad for an every down back.

Like I said, I love the dude but somewhere about 2 years ago it seems like his ego started writing checks his work ethic couldn't cash. I wish him all the luck in the world, and I hope he goes to the NFL and has a 10 year career with an exciting team that wins championships. I hate that he had three head coaches during his time here, but it is what it is.

THE Bruce Dickinson
10-22-2020, 09:27 AM
If Kylin opts out its because it?s his only option to save face. Unfortunately there isn?t much face to save... He?ll get drafted but not early. His lack of top end speed will kill him at the next level as well as durability and competitiveness. If the draft was tomorrow he?d be at best the 8th RB taken. With that position being not near as important in the nfl he could be a mid to late round guy. Teams will draft a OT early with questions but not a RB. I wish him the best and hope he makes a good life for himself because he has the god given talent to do so.

This is exactly right. The guy simply doesn't have break away speed and feature backs in the NFL need that. He will be drafted somewhere between the sixth round and not at all. He will be invited to a team's camp and then cut.

Maverick91
10-22-2020, 10:04 AM

Yes, Sir!

Hot Rock
10-22-2020, 10:23 AM
Kylin showed what he could do on the field. He has plenty of tape on his abilities. I thought he had picked up a step or two this year after losing some weight and his pass catching abilities were displayed better this year.

I do think his 40 time will be important for him at the combine as will his overall strength and condition. That will let the NFL know he is physically prepared but:

Problem, he also has shown that he quit, that's not changing even if he comes back now. He will have to answer for that and it cost him some $$$$ most likely.

Will he still get his shot in the NFL? I say he will but he will have to earn it outright in camps and he won't be getting that big signing bonus of a high draft pick. That might be a good thing so long as he takes ownership of what has transpired.

Sometimes the hard way is the best way. I wish him well.

Indndawg
10-22-2020, 02:12 PM
Maybe one day he'll get to play for the Grey Cup

Virgil Caine
10-22-2020, 05:53 PM
Y?all talking an awful lot of crap on a very talented player that we needed to get the best out of this year to compete. Plus he led a historic for moment for the state. Shame we couldn?t have him playing at his best this year. I hope for the best for him.

TNDawg35
10-22-2020, 06:11 PM
Y?all talking an awful lot of crap on a very talented player that we needed to get the best out of this year to compete. Plus he led a historic for moment for the state. Shame we couldn?t have him playing at his best this year. I hope for the best for him.

Can’t compete too much with him tapping out after every touch. No one here wished ill will on the kid and everyone wanted him to break records. But it’s hard to do that when your more worried about what Twitter thinks or how he can get the next like.

Only reason he hasn’t come out and said he is opting out is cause he is wanting everyone to beg him to stay, but the decision has been made for him from what I was told today.

As others have said, don’t think the NFL isn’t watching. They are like Santa Claus... He always watching...

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up grad transferring somewhere next yr after the league tells him what they are going to. You could get a hell of a package in him and Schrader next yr if your a coach needed talent badly...

mparkerfd20
10-22-2020, 08:13 PM
Oh he's talented. A f'ing nut job that isn't half as talented as he thinks he is, but talented nonetheless.

yjnkdawg
10-22-2020, 09:42 PM
I think JoeMo being the good buddy type coach, and Leach being the disciplinarian type coach, and then all that publicity he got concerning the flag pretty much made it impossible that he was going to buy into the program and be a what 's best for the team player.

Virgil Caine
10-22-2020, 10:54 PM
Can?t compete too much with him tapping out after every touch. No one here wished ill will on the kid and everyone wanted him to break records. But it?s hard to do that when your more worried about what Twitter thinks or how he can get the next like.

Only reason he hasn?t come out and said he is opting out is cause he is wanting everyone to beg him to stay, but the decision has been made for him from what I was told today.

As others have said, don?t think the NFL isn?t watching. They are like Santa Claus... He always watching...

I honestly wouldn?t be surprised if he ended up grad transferring somewhere next yr after the league tells him what they are going to. You could get a hell of a package in him and Schrader next yr if your a coach needed talent badly...

Yeah we are sure losing a lot of talent between Schrader and him. Sure hope it?s worth completely changing systems for Leach.

A grad transfer is the perfect move for Hill. Hasn?t shown enough in college yet to go high in the draft. If he finds the right system and right coach, he sure could take off. Just wish it was here.

The Federalist Engineer
10-22-2020, 11:12 PM
In defense of the player, he was recruited by Mullen, played for Moorehead and is now on his third Coach.

Change management and performance relationships are complicated, hard to build relationships under any circumstance. 10x more complex with Zooms and Phone Calls.

In business you see guys that were Right-Hand men to a particular CEO and work for a company for 25 years but can't make a transition to a new CEO. It happens for complex human reasons. Could be the new CEO complements a rival or re-sets all the relationships and the Right-Hand man does not want to start again from scratch. Dudes that make $7M per year can freak out and quit just like a night-shift supervisor making $70K.

Also, its obvious that the Leach offense is a QB offense. So, already a star RB might feel like cannon fodder or like he has to prove himself again.

The flag and the previous contribution affirm KH as a good guy. This stuff happens.

bulldawg28
10-23-2020, 02:13 AM

Yep

PKADogs55
10-23-2020, 03:50 AM
Yep

Very true, but if He and his Ego wants to roll out .... then See Ya! Leach has to build this team (God Willing). Kylin wants to look forward, then we have to do the same. I hate it, but we have to go with folks that want to be here.

bulldawg28
10-23-2020, 05:07 AM
Very true, but if He and his Ego wants to roll out .... then See Ya! Leach has to build this team (God Willing). Kylin wants to look forward, then we have to do the same. I hate it, but we have to go with folks that want to be here.

I agree 100%. I'm all about team. However, I'm against fans bashing a player. And to make it worse he hasn't even officially been kicked off or quit! It's foolishness to me. Most of these same fans are praising Shrader and well wishes and he quit.

Maroonthirteen
10-23-2020, 07:02 AM
Most of these same fans are praising Shrader and well wishes and he quit.

Do you have a ledger that youre keeping to know which fans are saying what?*

Shrader is transfering out because he isn't going to get playing time at State. Hill could be playing every down but chooses not to do the things asked of him. Big big difference.

Irondawg
10-23-2020, 07:25 AM
In my opinion he got way more attention for the flag thing than he deserved. That train was rolling full speed ahead with or without his tweet. MSU had already been fully behind a change long before the events That led to the issue being back in the spotlight.

Basically I don’t think anybody changed their mind in the issue because of his tweet and he never had to come close to actually backing up his words as he didn’t miss so much as a practice.

I’m glad he came out and supported to change but there were a lot of people that acted like sending a tweet was an act of heroism.

In the end if it’s truly over I’m sad to see it end like this.

chef dixon
10-23-2020, 08:10 AM

Shrader is transfering out because he isn't going to get playing time at State. Hill could be playing every down but chooses not to do the things asked of him. Big big difference.

This is hilarious. Last year when KT entered the portal, there was a whole thread calling him a "bitch quitter." Maybe it wasn't you, but the reaction is different across the board.

Johnson85
10-23-2020, 08:22 AM
This is hilarious. Last year when KT entered the portal, there was a whole thread calling him a "bitch quitter." Maybe it wasn't you, but the reaction is different across the board.

You serious clark? There's always an idiot or two, but the vast majority of people wished KT well. And the first time he entered the portal (or talked about it? can't remember if he did or not), he did it as the number two QB behind a Senior. Doing that right before the season is a little different than a guy who is maybe 3rd string QB, maybe 4th string QB, or third or fourth string WR doing it.

Saltydog
10-23-2020, 08:30 AM
He can "opt out" all he likes but there's not a NFL team in the league that doesn't see thru that b.s. And you damn well know if they ask CML (and they will), he'll tell them the truth. He's essentially quitting. Tells me all I need to know about the kid.

bulldawg28
10-23-2020, 09:16 AM

He quit. Playing time isn't guaranteed anywhere.

TheLostDawg
10-23-2020, 09:50 AM
If Rodgers gets the start and Hill does leave, our younger guys are getting a lot of experience this year. The fact that year doesn't count against eligibility bodes well for our future. We just have to get our receivers to really understand how to read defenses and run routes. Our o line needs a lot. Back to the point, marks and Johnson getting a lot of PT this year only helps us down the line. This year is a wash anyway

bulldawg28
10-23-2020, 12:32 PM
If Rodgers gets the start and Hill does leave, our younger guys are getting a lot of experience this year. The fact that year doesn't count against eligibility bodes well for our future. We just have to get our receivers to really understand how to read defenses and run routes. Our o line needs a lot. Back to the point, marks and Johnson getting a lot of PT this year only helps us down the line. This year is a wash anyway

This is the biggest positive from this year. Our coaches need to convince our bought in SR players to return and we'll be a dangerous team next year.

msbulldog
10-23-2020, 12:41 PM

Welcome to the Bulldog Family, welcome to the family that eats their own!

confucius say
10-24-2020, 09:01 AM
Sometimes you have to kick a family member in the ass. Some of the most heated arguments you see are between family members who love each other.
I think everyone wants kylin to go be great and be a rich millionaire, but know that he is spiraling down the wrong path. It's prob not all his fault, but it is happening.

BiscuitEater
10-24-2020, 09:32 AM
.that's his way to save face.

Opting out doesn't equate to 'saving face!' Just the opposite! Loser mentally!!

DAWGS1
10-25-2020, 01:36 PM
To me he has no legacy at MSU.
Just another RB with issues that is selfish and thinks he?s a whole lot better thank he is.
Good riddance!!

ShotgunDawg
10-25-2020, 01:43 PM
To me he has no legacy at MSU.
Just another RB with issues that is selfish and thinks he?s a whole lot better thank he is.
Good riddance!!

Agree

Medic601
10-26-2020, 09:53 AM
So do we have any update? This all seems
To have gone away. Is he on the team or not?

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2020, 09:56 AM
So do we have any update? This all seems
To have gone away. Is he on the team or not?

I have no idea. Feels like he's sitting around hoping someone will change their mind and allow him back on the team but I could be wrong

Johnson85
10-26-2020, 10:29 AM
I have no idea. Feels like he's sitting around hoping someone will change their mind and allow him back on the team but I could be wrong

Does anybody even know for sure who is in control at this point? Does Kylin have some things that he has to do/agree to and he can be back on the team? Or is he suspended and the coaches are trying to figure out if and under what conditions he will be allowed back?

FISHDAWG
10-26-2020, 10:32 AM
Does anybody even know for sure who is in control at this point? Does Kylin have some things that he has to do/agree to and he can be back on the team? Or is he suspended and the coaches are trying to figure out if and under what conditions he will be allowed back?

Our insiders are eerily quiet on this ... maybe it's still kinda fluid at this point

Dawgology
10-26-2020, 10:37 AM
According to Steve Robertson Kylin Hill hasn’t worked with the team since the Kentucky game. I would guess he won’t play at State again. I wish him all the success in the future and I hope he makes it in the NFL.

Johnson85
10-26-2020, 10:41 AM
Our insiders are eerily quiet on this ... maybe it's still kinda fluid at this point

It seems like insiders are quiet all together since leach got here (not just on the board but in general). Not sure if that's Leach just keeping a tighter ship or covid cutting down on some of the interactions where information is passed. Only semi-reliable information seems to come from a couple of people with connections to players, not through the staff or administration.

Of course I think most of the real insiders are always quiet on stuff that is actually sensitive, so not that surprising that information is tight on whatever is going on with Kylin.

maroonmania
10-26-2020, 10:58 AM
According to Steve Robertson Kylin Hill hasn?t worked with the team since the Kentucky game. I would guess he won?t play at State again. I wish him all the success in the future and I hope he makes it in the NFL.

For Kylin's sake I wish he was still playing. Could have helped his draft stock and now he will have a lot of questions to answer about the kind of player and teammate he is going into the draft from a lot of teams. For our sake, since this is apparently just going to be a transition year and he wouldn't be back next year anyway, the football program overall is likely better off letting the young guys learn to play in the system and just move on without him.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2020, 01:16 PM
FWIW, Kylin Hill is listed as #1 RB on this week's depth chart.

Not sure what that means

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2020, 01:29 PM
FWIW, Kylin Hill is listed as #1 RB on this week's depth chart.

Not sure what that means

He'll tap out by this afternoon.

Leroy Jenkins
10-26-2020, 02:26 PM
At this rate it's a good thing this year doesn't count toward Hill's eligibility. He may need a 5th year depending on draft grade.

Mostly joking..... mostly.

DLGDawg
10-26-2020, 07:53 PM
He'll tap out by this afternoon.

LOL. I just spit on my phone laughing.

(Disclaimer- the overall situation is definitely not funny. Sad really. But that was funny)

Todd4State
10-26-2020, 08:41 PM
I wouldn't be totally shocked if he tried to come back next year. That way he might have a chance to increase his draft stock.

Key word here being "try".

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-26-2020, 09:00 PM
Could it be that the decision is not for Hill or Leach to make?

Todd4State
10-26-2020, 09:03 PM
Could it be that the decision is not for Hill or Leach to make?

I definitely think it isn't for Hill to make. Leach- I guess it depends on how he handles things. If the team has to vote Kylin back on then kind of sort of no.

Coach34
10-26-2020, 09:15 PM
Dont expect Hill return. His last resignation was accepted.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2020, 09:18 PM
Dont expect Hill return. His last resignation was accepted.

You mean Leach isn't letting guys quit the team and then come back?

Good for him.

MaroonFlounder
10-26-2020, 09:29 PM
Seems like there was some misinformation about what went down. Some in this group said the blowup was in the locker room at UK. Steve R. said it happened on Sunday, the day after the game when the team was back in Starkville.

And if Kylin said what is rumored to have been said by some rival fans on their msg board is true, there is likely NO path back to the team. It would be something for which he could be expelled from any institute of learning on any level.

Cowbell
10-26-2020, 09:30 PM
Seems like there was some misinformation about what went down. Some in this group said the blowup was in the locker room at UK. Steve R. said it happened on Sunday, the day after the game when the team was back in Starkville.

And if Kylin said what is rumored to have been said by some rival fans on their msg board is true, there is likely NO path back to the team. It would be something for which he could be expelled from any institute of learning on any level.

Got a link?

HailStateSZN19
10-26-2020, 09:50 PM
Saw his Instagram story where he posted a picture of like 4 pairs of his MSU Adidas cleats in the passenger seat of his car with a heart emoji and figured that was from him cleaning out his locker. Guess that was accurate.

Hate it came to this but it is what it is and it needed to be done. Marks and Johnson, let’s roll fellas.

Medic601
10-27-2020, 09:22 AM
So are we going to quit the elusive “I know more than you” and the “well I know but I can’t discuss it so I’m going to dance around the subject” stuff and actually inform those of us here what he said. What are the other forums saying he said in the locker room? What is the chatter that was supposedly said that should get him “expelled from
School” etc... just tell us what you heard.