PDA

View Full Version : Take a sip of whiskey, beer, or coffee

Dawgology
10-17-2020, 09:51 PM
And ****ing relax.

Leach WILL win here. He is a proven commodity but he is a unique fellow and we are dealing with an outrageously weird year with little actual practice before the season to implement a completely new system.

Chill. Out.

It SUCKS to lose but it will get better and when it does our dogs will be dangerous. We also have a great DC that we need to hang on to. Great hire.

Next steps: replace offensive line coach, complete installation of offensive system, and RECRUIT. To do that last part our fans need to sack up and support the program, boosters need to step up, coaches need to keep up that good recruiting. It will work here we just all need to pull the same direction.

ShotgunDawg
10-17-2020, 09:55 PM
Agree with everything but replace the offensive line coach.

Miller is good, but he's been dealing with the double whammy of having to implement wide splits with a QB that holds the ball too long. Will does not and the OL will respond accordingly

Dawgology
10-17-2020, 10:02 PM
Agree with everything but replace the offensive line coach.

Miller is good, but he's been dealing with the double whammy of having to implement wide splits with a QB that holds the ball too long. Will does not and the OL will respond accordingly

I can agree with that. The OL seemed to work better with Will in.

msu15
10-17-2020, 10:07 PM
Exactly where I'm at. As long as Will starts, we keep playing our young guys, and we make improvements in terms of being sound and disciplined on the field and execute, I don't care if we get smoked the rest of the year.

ScoobaDawg
10-17-2020, 10:23 PM
Where do i start... playing uno with the longhorn wife thats off tonight....

Started the evening with OF statemes... not my fav, then a special bottle of kc rye called vandley. (seinfield people know) then some russels reserve from a local steakhouse pick, redememption wheated bourben (so good), now on to bardstown bourbon fusion #2 which is so smooth. might get some weller sepecial reserve next.. I have a 1.75 liter bottle if anyones intestresed PM me...

Dawgology
10-18-2020, 12:00 AM
Where do i start... playing uno with the longhorn wife thats off tonight....

Started the evening with OF statemes... not my fav, then a special bottle of kc rye called vandley. (seinfield people know) then some russels reserve from a local steakhouse pick, redememption wheated bourben (so good), now on to bardstown bourbon fusion #2 which is so smooth. might get some weller sepecial reserve next.. I have a 1.75 liter bottle if anyones intestresed PM me...

Impressive!

msbulldog
10-18-2020, 05:42 AM
The OL looked better with Rodgers because he is releasing so much quicker.

Cooterpoot
10-18-2020, 06:51 AM
If I watch any part of another game, I'm going to have to move to meth because whisky ain't working.

State82
10-18-2020, 12:15 PM
If I watch any part of another game, I'm going to have to move to meth because whisky ain't working.

Hahahahaha!! I feel your pain.

ScoobaDawg
10-18-2020, 01:41 PM

See my note above.. It took a little bit more to get over this team.
Good thing u don't have to care about the cowboys anymore.. Today's already gone be rough enough.