PDA

View Full Version : I'm going back to drinking

ScoobaDawg
10-17-2020, 07:44 PM
I tried not to watch live because the only time we played good i didn't watch live (lsu)

But turned it on around 4:30, facebook or something popped up saying it was non scored after 1... i knew in my heart, that wouldn't last and
yeah..should have had an *** since a&m scored after 3 seconds. .

F*ck it. Rogers is the answer. KJ should never have another snap.
It kills me how good our defense is.. and 28 points wasn't there fault.

Just ride or die with will...

you got 2 weeks till bama. we won't beat them. but make it competive.
we scored for the first time with rogers tonight in over 2 weeks... it's not close.
Will would roll out and complete the short pass, which helps with our crappy offensive line play...
oh and yea,, 3rd down.. every defense s gonns overload us. how ya beat that.. when the defensive ends are split out 3+ yards from the tackle.. and your tackles can't drop step fast enough to match up..
roll out...

We have to do better... we can't force the play...

Look. Rogers was able to get the short 5-7 yard crossing or dump play going.
then you get the run game going for 3-5 yards going...

More you get some run going, then the LB have to come up for run support.

It's not that hard..

In 3 weeks we have vandy... YOU can't lose that game. then if we figure sh!t out we can play auburn with a chance.

I'm sick of this crap but thank god we scored an offensive td.

Drink more boys.

msstatelp1
10-17-2020, 08:46 PM
I tried not to watch live because the only time we played good i didn't watch live (lsu)

But turned it on around 4:30, facebook or something popped up saying it was non scored after 1... i knew in my heart, that wouldn't last and
yeah..should have had an *** since a&m scored after 3 seconds. .

F*ck it. Rogers is the answer. KJ should never have another snap.
It kills me how good our defense is.. and 28 points wasn't there fault.

Just ride or die with will...

you got 2 weeks till bama. we won't beat them. but make it competive.
we scored for the first time with rogers tonight in over 2 weeks... it's not close.
Will would roll out and complete the short pass, which helps with our crappy offensive line play...
oh and yea,, 3rd down.. every defense s gonns overload us. how ya beat that.. when the defensive ends are split out 3+ yards from the tackle.. and your tackles can't drop step fast enough to match up..
roll out...

We have to do better... we can't force the play...

Look. Rogers was able to get the short 5-7 yard crossing or dump play going.
then you get the run game going for 3-5 yards going...

More you get some run going, then the LB have to come up for run support.

It's not that hard..

In 3 weeks we have vandy... YOU can't lose that game. then if we figure sh!t out we can play auburn with a chance.

I'm sick of this crap but thank god we scored an offensive td.

Drink more boys.

As a State fan you should have known better than to quit drinking.

BeardoMSU
10-17-2020, 09:09 PM

Truer words have never been spoken.

https://i.imgur.com/45WW0wy.gif

ScoobaDawg
10-17-2020, 09:34 PM

I've never stopping drinking. ugh.. what i did .. took a couple weeks off before football started to reset...

defiantdog
10-17-2020, 09:36 PM
I've placed myself today..... Went in with low expectations and I'm only half a bottle in..... Good day

ScoobaDawg
10-17-2020, 09:39 PM
I've placed myself today..... Went in with low expectations and I'm only half a bottle in..... Good day

As i mentioned i tried. I fell for it.. saw the notification that we were tied 0-0 end 1st... so i started the game. sucked in.. then they scored.. and i knew in my heart it would go to sh!t...
then only down 14... and then the crazy bounche and we scored on defense... and then will went in and scored.

But nope.. than reality hit. they doubled us up...

we f*cking suck...