PDA

View Full Version : Sec schedule

Homedawg
10-17-2020, 05:15 PM
Since our team is not worthy of talking about we can discuss this. ... what's going to happen? Fla isn't playing next week either so then what?? Guess just go by win percentage?? Gonna be lots more games cancelled too....

Maroonthirteen
10-17-2020, 06:26 PM
Yeah, i imagine the sec will have to go by win% and head to head.

there is still a few slots left, the weekend of DEC 12 for make up. But Florida (only real contender with a cancellation so far) can't miss another game.

Winner of the game tonight is in the drivers seat. I can see Bama going undefeated with a win tonight. But If UGA wins.... i can see UF upsetting them to create a one loss log jam at seasons end.

Homedawg
10-17-2020, 07:05 PM
Yeah, i imagine the sec will have to go by win% and head to head.

there is still a few slots left, the weekend of DEC 12 for make up. But Florida (only real contender with a cancellation so far) can't miss another game.

Winner of the game tonight is in the drivers seat. I can see Bama going undefeated with a win tonight. But If UGA wins.... i can see UF upsetting them to create a one loss log jam at seasons end.

Unless something changes fla isn't playing next week from what I'm told.

Maroonthirteen
10-17-2020, 07:35 PM
Wow. Not good

RocketDawg
10-17-2020, 07:51 PM
Unless something changes fla isn't playing next week from what I'm told.

Probably not. If Mullen has Covid, then other coaches and players will likely test positive this week too.