PDA

View Full Version : What time is Leach monday pressor?

parabrave
10-12-2020, 01:57 PM
And where can I watch it?

Sundawg1974
10-12-2020, 02:33 PM
2:00. It was noneventful

Sundawg1974
10-12-2020, 02:35 PM
Forgot to say where. Hailstate or ESPN app will have it up for replay

Cowbell
10-12-2020, 03:17 PM
2:00. It was noneventful

Their was actually a lot of info there if one can read between the lines

Tbonewannabe
10-12-2020, 03:41 PM
Their was actually a lot of info there if one can read between the lines

Any cliff notes?

RiverCityDawg
10-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Any cliff notes?

Talked a lot about coaching better, coaching the details better, etc.

If we can't block their 3 with our 5 we aren't going to be successful. Asked about how you improve that, he talked about increasing some competition along the line, said we may see a different lineup and we might see more people in the rotation.

Said there was a competition at QB, though there's always ongoing competition at all spots. Very non-committal as to whether KJ was still QB 1 - "We'll see".

Asked about how Kylin played and his attitude with his role and he said he thought he played about like everyone else in this offense did Saturday. Someone asked what he could do better and he said him and all our backs need to go straight up field with the ball and be better with their cuts, make sure they go where it's blocked.

Asked about Shrader playing Qb and he said if you keep shuffling the deck at some point no one has a chance to get better, so right now it's going to be Will and KJ fighting it out.

Asked about Mayden and he said he's getting better as we speak, but he has him behind KJ and Will.

Cowbell
10-12-2020, 04:20 PM

If we can't block their 3 with our 5 we aren't going to be successful. Asked about how you improve that, he talked about increasing some competition along the line, said we may see a different lineup and we might see more people in the rotation.

Said there was a competition at QB, though there's always ongoing competition at all spots. Very non-committal as to whether KJ was still QB 1 - "We'll see".

Asked about how Kylin played and his attitude with his role and he said he thought he played about like everyone else in this offense did Saturday. Someone asked what he could do better and he said him and all our backs need to go straight up field with the ball and be better with their cuts, make sure they go where it's blocked.

Asked about Shrader playing Qb and he said if you keep shuffling the deck at some point no one has a chance to get better, so right now it's going to be Will and KJ fighting it out.

Asked about Mayden and he said he's getting better as we speak, but he has him behind KJ and Will.

Yes you can tell he is not at all satisfied with running back play. I will also add that he thinks some WR aren't open because other WR aren't where they are suppose to be on the play, which makes a lot of sense.

Cowbell
10-12-2020, 05:53 PM

Yes you can tell he is not at all satisfied with running back play. I will also add that he thinks some WR aren't open because other WR aren't where they are suppose to be on the play, which makes a lot of sense.

Bothrops
10-12-2020, 06:01 PM
I haven't heard the "we'll get it fixed" line yet so that's good, l guess.

was21
10-12-2020, 07:24 PM
Seems like he showed up about an hour and a half late...smh

Cowbell
10-12-2020, 08:28 PM
Seems like he showed up about an hour and a half late...smh
Probably because he had and extra hour and a half of fixes from the Saturday game

hp22
10-12-2020, 11:37 PM
I've been critical of our strategy and performance these last two weeks. Its deserved and I'd bet the coaches would say same.

I also trust Mike Leach to correct it.

I think we play well Saturday.