PDA

View Full Version : If a player tweets "God's Plan"

Todd4State
10-12-2020, 09:12 AM
I'm assuming they aren't starting Saturday at the very least.

DownwardDawg
10-12-2020, 09:14 AM
So which player tweeted that Todd? Many of us don't have Twitter

BeardoMSU
10-12-2020, 09:18 AM
As always, any player's particular tweet can mean a million things....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpVfcZ0ZcFM&ab_channel=DrakeVEVO

Drake sucks ass, but the kids love him for some strange reason....

Todd4State
10-12-2020, 09:20 AM

KJ and Kylin.

BeardoMSU
10-12-2020, 09:23 AM
KJ and Kylin.

That would be, uh, interesting...

LC Dawg
10-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Trying to decipher players or any young people's Twitter is a futile endeavor. If you ask them a week later what they meant by a tweet even they probably couldn't tell you.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2020, 09:30 AM

And I'm so thankful i don't do twitter.

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-12-2020, 09:31 AM
There's no way to interpret it. KJ may have meant its "Gods plan" for him to have been humbled these last 2 weeks. Kylin may have just been broken up with.

Its probably FB related but i see no reason to play detective, at least not with Twitter. Well find out from insider leaks soon enough

defiantdog
10-12-2020, 09:32 AM
Trying to decipher players or any young people's Twitter is a futile endeavor. If you ask them a week later what they meant by a tweet even they probably couldn't tell you.

Some of my friends think I hate MSU for how much trash I talk about them after a loss..... And I ain't a spring chicken anymore..... So yeah..... I wouldn't decipher a damn thing from them.

ILOATHEBears
10-12-2020, 09:35 AM
I'm assuming they aren't starting Saturday at the very least.

8 threatened to leave last weekend and seems he got his wish

Commercecomet24
10-12-2020, 09:36 AM

Yep, Twitter is a whole different language and have enough trouble with english.

msstate7
10-12-2020, 09:43 AM
That would be, uh, interesting...

Boy, that would suck... we might not be able to score 14 points in 8 quarters without them**

I'm at the point where I don't give a crap what must be done, do it.

PGHBulldogBG
10-12-2020, 09:54 AM
I was very blah about the hire and still am, but I do think Leach needs to clean up some of this before we can fully make a judgement. I don?t think we should count it year zero like some people want, but we need to at least see improvement next year. Cohen knows his job is on the line with the results the next two years. I think Leach and Cohen will do what is needed to make sure we are improved next year

DownwardDawg
10-12-2020, 10:22 AM
Boy, that would suck... we might not be able to score 14 points in 8 quarters without them**

I'm at the point where I don't give a crap what must be done, do it.

I'm with you. I don't know crap about anything going on with the team, but whatever it takes to be competitive is what we need. Keeping players, dismissing players, players/coaches walking out. Whatever

CadaverDawg
10-12-2020, 10:55 AM
I'm starting to think "God's plan" for me is to stop caring about football. Between State's constant let downs, Dak breaking his ankle in a contract year, and all the political crap, I don't find near as much joy in football as I used to. Every time State does something great like beat LSU, they turn around and stink it up the next week. Short lived.

Shitty weekend. Maybe they'll suck me back in with a good performance Saturday. Lord knows I'm a glutton for punishment so I'll be tuned in.

hp22
10-12-2020, 11:00 AM
i hope its gods plan for me to enjoy blackened catfish tonight

msstate7
10-12-2020, 11:00 AM
I'm starting to think "God's plan" for me is to stop caring about football. Between State's constant let downs, Dak breaking his ankle in a contract year, and all the political crap, I don't find near as much joy in football as I used to. Every time State does something great like beat LSU, they turn around and stink it up the next week. Short lived.

Shitty weekend. Maybe they'll suck me back in with a good performance Saturday. Lord knows I'm a glutton for punishment so I'll be tuned in.

Jump on the braves' wagon... I'll probably be cussing them around 8pm haha

Cowbell
10-12-2020, 11:03 AM

How I feel

Maroonthirteen
10-12-2020, 11:09 AM
Don't spend to much time and energy on Hills tweet. He will tweet again in 5 minutes. **

3rdGen
10-12-2020, 11:20 AM

Well, that makes two of us.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2020, 11:25 AM

Becoming that way for me too.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-12-2020, 12:05 PM

Amen!

Saltydog
10-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Well, if it's as some suggest it dang sure won't look good come draft day.......

DeputyDawg94
10-12-2020, 01:58 PM

100%. I let mens basketball string me along for way more years than I should have. I don?t think I can do the same with football. Baseball is way too slow, never have liked basketball especially now and with Dak being hurt I don?t much care about NFL anymore. Guess I?ll start playing corn hole.

MrCoachKlein
10-12-2020, 02:11 PM
100%. I let mens basketball string me along for way more years than I should have. I don?t think I can do the same with football. Baseball is way too slow, never have liked basketball especially now and with Dak being hurt I don?t much care about NFL anymore. Guess I?ll start playing corn hole.

There's lots of activities to chose from.

https://i.imgflip.com/2zfikc.jpg