PDA

View Full Version : One Dog down, others stepping up...

Rejlector84sports
10-11-2020, 09:22 PM
Dak got injured earlier in the day, but other Dogs are stepping up. KJ Wright just scored a fumble recovery and interception for the Seahawks against the Vikings that led to two straight TDs. I also saw Darius Slay and Jonathan Abrams were terrors on defense today...

bigplayslay
10-11-2020, 09:27 PM
It’s getting to the point where you can flip to any given NFL game and there’s a contributor from Mississippi State. Pretty awesome.

Commercecomet24
10-11-2020, 09:33 PM
It’s getting to the point where you can flip to any given NFL game and there’s a contributor from Mississippi State. Pretty awesome.

Yep never thought I'd see the day and it's very cool!

maroonmania
10-11-2020, 10:00 PM
It?s getting to the point where you can flip to any given NFL game and there?s a contributor from Mississippi State. Pretty awesome.

The only downside is that aside from Dak they are almost all defensive players or OL. I think that is one of the things that currently makes Dak so unique and special for us. We really don't have any other 'playmakers' in the NFL besides him.

bigplayslay
10-11-2020, 10:06 PM
The only downside is that aside from Dak they are almost all defensive players or OL. I think that is one of the things that currently makes Dak so unique and special for us. We really don't have any other 'playmakers' in the NFL besides him.

While that is true, the defensive players have huge impacts on games. Every time I see a game in prime time they seem to talk about the guys listed below.

Eagles=Slay or Cox
Seahawks=KJ Wright
Chiefs=Chris Jones
Packers=Preston Smith
Redskins=Sweat
Raiders=Abram

Hopefully the offensive guys come with leach but who knows.

bigplayslay
10-11-2020, 10:07 PM
Delete

Homedawg
10-11-2020, 10:09 PM
Sweat was good too

maroonmania
10-11-2020, 10:12 PM
While that is true, the defensive players have huge impacts on games. Every time I see a game in prime time they seem to talk about the guys listed below.

Eagles=Slay or Cox
Seahawks=KJ Wright
Chiefs=Chris Jones
Packers=Preston Smith
Redskins=Sweat
Raiders=Abram

Very true, but I do know that losing Dak today destroyed my fantasy team. He was my main guy and I picked him fairly high in the draft to make sure I could get him because of how bad I wanted him, as an MSU guy, on my roster. Of course fantasy is almost totally geared toward offensive skill guys.

bigplayslay
10-11-2020, 10:16 PM
Very true, but I do know that losing Dak today destroyed my fantasy team. He was my main guy and I picked him fairly high in the draft to make sure I could get him because of how bad I wanted him, as an MSU guy, on my roster. Of course fantasy is almost totally geared toward offensive skill guys.

Yeah he is a great fantasy qb and there are some leagues that feature individual defensive players but I’ve never played in those. Maybe you can pick up honorary bulldog Gardner Minshew haha

defiantdog
10-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Dantzler lookin bad tonight..... just got beat bad by metcalf

maroonmania
10-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Dantzler lookin bad tonight..... just got beat bad by metcalf

Metcalf drops the game winner, 4th down now.

maroonmania
10-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Yeah he is a great fantasy qb and there are some leagues that feature individual defensive players but I’ve never played in those. Maybe you can pick up honorary bulldog Gardner Minshew haha

Yea, I've never played in any of those type leagues either. I may actually be relegated to trying to pick up Andy Dalton now. :(

maroonmania
10-11-2020, 10:25 PM

Oh well, he held onto that one.

defiantdog
10-11-2020, 10:25 PM
Well he just caught that one

ScoobaDawg
10-11-2020, 11:52 PM

Yep... Love our defensive players but been waiting my whole life for us to have a qb in the league.

Just praying he recovers fully.. And I'll root for him no matter where he goes if it doesn't work out in Dallas.

schddog72
10-12-2020, 11:15 AM

Eagles=Slay or Cox
Seahawks=KJ Wright
Chiefs=Chris Jones
Packers=Preston Smith
Redskins=Sweat
Raiders=Abram

Gotta include Elgton Jenkins and Hunter Bradley with the Packers.