PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hugh Freeze .....

PKADogs55
10-11-2020, 05:01 AM
Of course after this loss ... the end seems near ... Leach or Freeze for 5-6 Million a year? I know our faithful will bitch, and I understand that, but .... no chance in hell? As much as you guy's are complaining? Where you at Shotgun? No entertaing that thought? I don't give 2 flying Fu$KS that's where you go ... Leach ... I don't know what to think right now. And that's fine, bitch and yell, but would you not at least toy at the idea???? Not going to sit well ... i get that but ... do we not even humor the thought?

gravedigger
10-11-2020, 06:50 AM
Of course after this loss ... the end seems near ... Leach or Freeze for 5-6 Million a year? I know our faithful will bitch, and I understand that, but .... no chance in hell? As much as you guy's are complaining? Where you at Shotgun? No entertaing that thought? I don't give 2 flying Fu$KS that's where you go ... Leach ... I don't know what to think right now. And that's fine, bitch and yell, but would you not at least toy at the idea???? Not going to sit well ... i get that but ... do we not even humor the thought?

No. We don't.